Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Mon, 16 September 2002 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont get me wrong money is only partly the issue. I agree strongly with Witzl. The car is always replacable. I should also mention she has diven my car in the past twice(when the car was stock)

Let me put a small scenario together for you. (actually happened)

Driving home from a friends house when 3 cars, 2 of them blocked the lanes in front and the other fom the side pulled me to a complete stop on the Princess HWY at Engaine. Next thing you know im doing 70Km/h in reverse on a main HWY.
The most disturbing part was my girlfriend sreaming histerically while im trying to get hell out of there.

Her words "If you had of had a few drinks and I was driving I would have frozen and god only knows what they would have done to us"

Luckily both the car my G/F and i got away unscathed.
  Send a private message to this user    
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Mon, 16 September 2002 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hear hear GEE.

it is certainly not cool what happened to you buddy, only wish there were cops more interested in busting up that sort of activity rather than targetting us for borderline defects and loud music. Mad

anyway, glad you got away from that one.....

this is what i say to wankers like those that pulled you up Twisted Evil ... and dont fvck with me cos i know a lot of lebs!!
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Thu, 19 September 2002 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be in for this cruise. Sounds like a good idea! When is it planned for??
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Thu, 19 September 2002 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i wear a dress would i be aloud to drive my car then Razz

otherwise i couldn't make it because my girl friend wont be here until febuary, unless i get my mum to drive Rolling Eyes but i don't want the engine on the red line the whole way Laughing
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Thu, 19 September 2002 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd pay to see you in a dress Martin Razz Razz Razz ...

Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Thu, 19 September 2002 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmm Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes how much Razz
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Thu, 19 September 2002 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does man-child count?
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Sun, 22 September 2002 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I've got 5c lying around...
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Sun, 22 September 2002 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5c Shocked your the highest paying customer yet Razz
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Sun, 22 September 2002 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe... Dam... Does that mean I have to pay now???
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Sun, 22 September 2002 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha nah keep your money, don't think i ould be able to climb in and out of my car wearing a dress i have enough problems as it is Shocked
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Fri, 11 October 2002 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

It will be a Treasure hunt style cruise, where the "chick" drives and the "fella" has to use the map! should be a great laugh! (guys using maps i mean)

Hey Luke,
this is a complete roll reversal for me, she calls the notes usually. So does this I have to wear the skirt for the day?
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Fri, 11 October 2002 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luke is this going ahead buddy?????

my g/f's been driving my car around and she's like a 16 year old boy everytime we're walking towards the car she's like "can i drive can i drive Peter!!"

she loves showing it of to her girlfriends and races everyone at the lights Smile i'm so proud Laughing

the other night was a classic she was giving it leting of the bov everywhere and a cop came flying up behind us...she started moving to the side and he just flew past Laughing it was a crack up
Assailant
Regular

"Cørønå ƒreåk"

May 2002

Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Thu, 17 October 2002 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys crack me up..... I like the idea, but damned if I would let a chick drive it all day.... I rather let one of the lads drive my car...... then I wouldn't have to put up with their questions "which way is it?" oops I was suppose to turn there wasn't I?.... DUH!!!!!?? ",' Laughing');
ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Mon, 21 October 2002 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I never let my bf drive my car. He is a crap driver and scares the shit out of me. I don't know how many near accidents we've almost had, even if they're minor scrapes in the car park. What's even more distrubing is he doesn't have insurance on his car!

I also don't let my dad drive my car because he says it's like driving his XU-1 but he seems to forget that it's 25 years old. No wonder I've got a cracked head.

I'm the only one aloud to drive my car.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Mon, 21 October 2002 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Best time my GF drove my maroon supra was to pick up my black supra. Had 2 supras cruising through the streets. Damn she looked sexy in that car. Wanted to keep it just for that reason.

She did drive my black one though, and I showed her how to get it into boost (up hill, 1/4 throttle). She had the biggest grin. Pitty I won't have boost for a while.

Also was mad because she would drag me off the lights, and because it was a brand new car, and had the twin plate drag clutch I couldn't start without wheelspin or stalling.

... When is this event?
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

icon5.gif  Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Wed, 30 October 2002 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 things.

1)Is this going to happen?
and
2)Anyone got a spare GF?

hehe Very Happy
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Thu, 31 October 2002 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll set u up Laughing
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Fri, 01 November 2002 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks mate, otherwise Id have to drive dressed in drag to meet the criteria Rolling Eyes
Insane Sx
Regular

August 2002

Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Tue, 05 November 2002 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldnt let my chix drive my car...probly becuase of the simple fact that she cant drive manual and doesnt have a licence Laughing

Nah i would allow my gf to drive my car, cuase i know she will know how to thrash it, and to tell you the truth she drives my car better than my mates! they cant even beat a godamn CARBY LANCER in a corolla SX!

LOL!

Anyways...

ttsoarer
Regular

I supported Toymods

September 2002
Re: "Chick Must Drive" CRUISE Wed, 06 November 2002 00:58 Go to previous message
Bounty wrote on Tue, 03 September 2002 10:40

Do u really think its wise to let a girl behind the wheel of a 1jz powerd car??

my mum just bought a 94 tt soarer (ijz Smile) with full body kit and it is supposed to be a 12 sec car ....
and shes 60 !!!!!!!!!

i can just see the headlines "granny has car impounded for street racing "
thats 4 soarers in the family now
i guess it helps when they own a soarer importing and compliancing company ...
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:BATHURST
Next Topic:Toymods Auction Update!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 09:24:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075910091400146 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.