Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » how much alcohol for my 21st?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 02:56 Go to next message
I've got my 21st soming up soon and i've got about 60 people coming.

i've been thinking that beer and champagne should cover everyone coming. was thinking of maybe making up some champagne mixer type things, guava juice and ornage.

how much do you think i should supply?
i was thinking of around 6 drinks per person should cover the majority of people. allowing that some people will drive and others may not drink heaps. even looking at that i'll need to supply 360 drinks Confused

what beers also? i was thinking of just grabbing some teddies (tooheys extra dry Razz )

oh yeah i'll have a bottle of beam on the side for myself Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 05 January 2005 03:35]

Send a private message to this user    
styler
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

my 21st, about 80 ppl drinking hard, 10 cartons beer
3 cartons premix
6 goonbags
2 cartons softdrink

and ppl brought their own drinks, everyone got well pissed tho,
some didnt drink much, some spewed lol
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm not touching breezers or anything like that. had 50 at my 18th and we had 7 cases of beer and 5 of chick drinks.... needless to say that the chickdrinks lasted a little over 2 hours and one of my mates ended up in hospital with a ripped lip from being punched,
braces + fist = bad news
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and for announcing your impending gathering on the internet you win a free visit from the police and if you're from WA, you also get to set fire to one police car in the ensuring riot.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well since they haven't come for any of my previous parties i'm not expecting them this time.

although i'll do the standard, go around to the neighbours and let em know that tere will be a party on and that i'll keep it down after 12 so they are all happy Razz
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
60 people - lots of alcohol.....i dont think your neighbours are going to get to sleep well after 12 Laughing
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In most cases having a reasonable size penis allows the gathering of mates without having competition to see who can drink the most. Also real mates don't need to be encouraged by free alcohol to come to their mates birthday party Rolling Eyes
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Its mostly funny because its true yet sounds so stupid.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Wed, 05 January 2005 14:46

In most cases having a reasonable size penis allows the gathering of mates without having competition to see who can drink the most. Also real mates don't need to be encouraged by free alcohol to come to their mates birthday party Rolling Eyes

i just don't want to have too little sine i was at a 21st late last year and they ran out of alcohol during the speeches which was a bit of a downer. i know that you don't need alcohol for a good time, i'd just rather not run out
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Wed, 05 January 2005 14:33

well since they haven't come for any of my previous parties i'm not expecting them this time.

although i'll do the standard, go around to the neighbours and let em know that tere will be a party on and that i'll keep it down after 12 so they are all happy Razz

Invite them, then they have no right to complain!
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bought kegs for my bday, 2 kegs 500 beers cost me like $260. But i can getkegs at greatly reduced rates!
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats hell cheap for those kegs. kegs always lead to dramas with me, last party with kegs i woke up with a penis drawn on my face and half an eyebrow missing hahahha
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its who you know...
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

21, eh? Far too young to be drinking. You're probably on your P-plates and so are your mates. Maybe you can have some weak shandies, using lo-alcohol beer, and some Maison non-alcoholic wine for those that think they're above the shandies.

Have plenty of water and coke. If you got some gay mates, then get some pepsi.

It'll be a shit-boring party, but no-one will be driving home pissed, and you'll have bugger-all chance of gate-crashes when they find out what the drink scene is gonna be like.

Don't forget, fresh vegetables and lo-cal dip and rice crackers.

Also, no loud music, definately no karioke (which won't happen anyway 'cos you only do that when you're pissed and think you sing like Elvis), and no rude fucking words either.

The party should start at around 7pm - for you young folk, and if you do it right like I just said, it'll be all over by 9pm.

Yanno, I think I could get a job being a party organiser. Smile

nyuk nyuk nyuk

seeyuzz
river
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I regret not passing out on my 21st!!
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mum says that i should not go too far since i'm the host and i should make sure everything is alright.... shyeah as if Rolling Eyes

something tells me that i shouldn't tell her that when they've left me the house and i've had parties that i've been the first to pass out and screw up the sleeping arrangements Laughing
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just keep on spewing!!!!!!!
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my 21st at my house.. around $1000 worth of grog

about 60 people and finished everything except a small amount of beer

3 cartons of corona
2 cartons of stella
2 cartons of boags
3 cartons of cold
2 cartons of extra dry
1 carton of coopers pale
=13 cartons of beer

3L of vodka
2 700ml bottles of scotch whisky
1 700ml bottle of bourbon
3 dozen champagne/white/red wine
+mixers for the drinks

a bottle of baileys and a bottle of butterschnaps.. i put cowboys out mid way through the party. 2 bottles makes fucking heaps of shots Smile, and u just buy those cheap plastic shot glasses like 2bucks for 50.

[Updated on: Wed, 05 January 2005 14:46]

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just dont run out of beer. a mate of mine ran out of beer at his 21st and it blew arse.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, NEVER run out of beer

i repeat, NEVER!

Never.... ! Wink
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Thu, 06 January 2005 08:20

just dont run out of beer. a mate of mine ran out of beer at his 21st and it blew arse.

hahaha

you should always have left over alcohol the next day so you can drink more to cure the hangover! Cool
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beer is the lifeblood of a party... and of life!!
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Wed, 05 January 2005 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To alcohol! The cause of -and solution to- all of life's problems!!

someone should know whose quote this is
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Thu, 06 January 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joyride wrote on Thu, 06 January 2005 10:25

To alcohol! The cause of -and solution to- all of life's problems!!

someone should know whose quote this is

that would be homer j simpson Razz
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Thu, 06 January 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just make sure when you put the beer out you seperate them all fromt he plastic 6-pack holder thingies, there is always some asshat you dont really know that decides they are going to leave with more then they came with lol.

Definately buy more beer then you think you ill need, if you have leftovers you can always have a bbq or whatever the following weekend Smile.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Thu, 06 January 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well it's been kinda decided,

6 x cases of teddies - 144
5 x 30 can VB cases - 150
3 x cases of champagne - 36 bottles dunno how any glasses that'll be

at worst i know the local pubs bottle shops are open til 11 Razz
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Thu, 06 January 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not sure on quantities as I had my 21st at The Greengate(finney you'll know where that is), 75 people drank $1600 worth of booze from 7:30-12 and then an unknown amount once we moved into the city until 5am, I dont remember much of that party...
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Thu, 06 January 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh the good old greengate, used to work up there hahhaha
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Thu, 06 January 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck supplying, BYO!
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Thu, 06 January 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha i had a feeling that it was going to change..

beer is staying the same although i'm now going for 1.5 cases of champagne and 2 cases of cruisers for all the soft people who can't drink beer or champagne
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Thu, 06 January 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just preted your buying enough alcohol for yourself for the year!!!
or you can tell everyone to bring there own drinks and you just supply like shots and cocktails.
styler
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Thu, 06 January 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like enough! we got a mix of beer, mainly tooheys, some vb, a couple of xxxx cartons so everyone was happy.

brought out beer in 3 shifts during the night so it didnt go walking, in the morning it did and 3 sorry gatecrashers were found with it down the road Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

chicks like premix stuff its a fact, have one or
two cartons and theyll b happy and horny all night long.
ban guys from it tho, theyll drink the lot without a blink.

goon - cheap as f^&k, no-one and i mean no-one can go "this is crap, you have run out of alcohol" just point to the goon and tell them to drink up, the goon never gets finished, THE GOON FINISHES PEOLPE FIRST good and proper.

we had heaps of ice and rented 2 big eskies, 60 chairs and a few tables, had a stereo hooked to pc and some food arrive later. used about 100 plastic cups too.

[Updated on: Thu, 06 January 2005 09:22]

Yumbo
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: how much alcohol for my 21st? Fri, 07 January 2005 13:21 Go to previous message
For my 21st we had about 50ppl, and we got 2 kegs, 3 cases of girly mixers, 3 cases of bourbon and coke, a case of teds, a case of vb, and a case of light, and about a dozen bottles of wine...all of which was drank.

one of my mates got sick all over my loungeroom so we cleaned it and took the lounge out onto the front lawn to dry off. next morning went to woolies to get breakfast and got another case of bourbon and coke and spent the morning sitting on a lounge in the front yard drinking... memories
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Tsunami
Next Topic:Awesome F1 simulator
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 08:28:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055248737335205 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.