Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au SOLD

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
leaven
Regular

June 2004
4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au SOLD Sat, 01 January 2005 01:30 Go to next message
http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_conten t.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=2095816&current_r ec=1&total_rec=3&sort_type=&make_id=8& amp; amp;model_id=274&state_id=2&search_distanc e=25

[Updated on: Sun, 13 February 2005 00:36]

Send a private message to this user    
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au Sat, 01 January 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its a nice 86.
leaven
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au Sat, 01 January 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks mate,

I have spent quite alot of dollars and hours getting it to what it is today. But the time has come to start something new.
If anyone is looking for a tidy supercharged 86 call for an inspection.

Cheers
Dean

0401 005 122
SC_Trueno
Regular

December 2004
Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au Sun, 02 January 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The cars in quite a good condition. you shouldn't have much trouble selling it. its going for $11,000 right ? does it come with a rear end and lsd ?
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au Sun, 02 January 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woot its on carsales

would there be much difference between a ausspec 4age efi fuel pump and the jap spec one?

bump
leaven
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au Mon, 03 January 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks SC TRUENO
Thats right it is going for $11,000 or near offer.
Does not come with LSD rear end.
Thats Jap model FUEL TANK not fuel pump. Has baffles inside so there is no need to run an external surge tank.

Any other questions keep em coming as i am keen to sell.

Thanks
Dean

GTCelica
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au Tue, 04 January 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have driven this car and it is quality. Starts first go and does evrythinh right. Well done conversion.
New paint, rebuilt motor.
Nothing to do.
If you are looking for an 86 with GZE save yourself the time and money of building one. All the works been done.
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au Thu, 06 January 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys I just drove this thing and it's pretty FN cool. Very smooth to drive and beats most things off the lights I'm very keen but got the quote to fix my boat today so it's out of the question for me but I had to take it for a drive anyway. Sorry leaven for wasteing your time mate but if I don't fix the boat I come looking for you but it is summer and all.
Guys get in quick because this is a cool as car, and pretty quick as well yet very nice to cruise around town in
Good luck with the sale
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au Thu, 06 January 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car looks very nice dude. What other mods have been done to the car as far as suspensions and brakes, lsd?

As an interstate buyer, 11k is very steep for Aus spec levin. I saw one a little while back on this site going for around 6K with a GZE and a number of susp mods.

A JDM Levin imported will set you back around 8-9k including a good LSD, and good susp., and maybe some susp. mods.

Gluck with your sale.
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au Thu, 06 January 2005 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As I said yesterday I had a drive and a good look at this car and old mate has spent some dollars on it, full respray and rust plated properly with proof, it's got blue lowered springs (lovells I think) good rubber (very new looking) turns in great and really hangs in there, shore you could throw a few thousand dollars at the suspension but what is the point it's a street car and at 60km/h corners aren't a problem for it the way it is.
Maybe talk dollars with him to see what he will take, every car has it's problems or people would have done something different so lots of people need to work out what they want to do,either pay the dollars for something built and change the thing they don't like or get off they lazy asses and spend a shitload more and try to build their own thing and then work out the costs ,the head aches and all the bullshit that goes on.
I have been through it a few time and I will go through it again ,right now I'm going to do it with a boat as stated ,but I thought buying a car that was nearly finished in my eyes (finished in others) might have been OK.
Not having a go at anyone other then the people that think they want a car that is becoming a so called cult car, want it with everything in it and then think they will get it for next to nothing.
I have been on this site for years looking at all the WTB sprinter posts and the others WTB posts followed by the for sale post and you would think this would have to be the hottest place to sell a toyota but I think not.
Sorry for the rant but I feel that this car is worth a look and if you are serious make a real offer but make in person nobody needs to have their car put down on a forum by someone that hasen't even driven it or even looked at it for that matter.It takes a lot of time to build something so take a little bit of time to look at it, and yes there is things I would change but it wouldn't cost too much
leaven
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au Thu, 06 January 2005 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind words. I am flexible on the price but only to people that test drive the car.
As for the suspension it has super low lovells and urethane bushes in the front.
Now comes with a fitted boost gauge.

0401 005 122
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au Thu, 06 January 2005 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice and clean.

How long have you owned this car? I'm in the area and haven't seen you before.

I suggest that all interested people have a look in person because it looks to be a car that will be seen to be appreciated.

good stuff. good luck!

btw- what mods have you done to the GZE?
natskis
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au Fri, 07 January 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Fri, 07 January 2005 09:55

How long have you owned this car? I'm in the area and haven't seen you before.

I suggest that all interested people have a look in person because it looks to be a car that will be seen to be appreciated.

I agree! That looks like the industrial area next to seven hills station on prospect hwy to me :)Yet I havent seent his car around the area and I keep an eye out.

Very nice car by the way. Might call up and come around to have a look when I have some free time.
leaven
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au Sat, 08 January 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86 Slaver. Yeah i'm in the area. Ive seen you around Baulkham Hills. Showground Rd I think. Mods for the motor are Stewart Wilkons Extractors, K&N Pod. With these minimul mods the motor puts out 93.5RWK's. Fair result considering its only supposed to be 108 kw at the fly. Should get a little better when its fully run in.
I've had the car for around a year. You might remember it when it was posted in memebres rides showing photos of the rust repair. It was in a million pieces.
Good eyes Natskis it is the complex near the station.
Give us a buzz if you or someone you know is intersted in the car.

Cheers Guys.

Dean
leaven
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au Sat, 08 January 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be down at the workshop on Sunday 8th Jan before lunch if anyone interested wants to take a peek.
195 Prospect Hwy Seven Hills

0401 005 122
leaven
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au Tue, 18 January 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just an update. The car is still for sale.
New items on the car.

Motor
Paint
Timing belt
Charger and Alternator belts
Alternator recod
Plugs
Leads
K&N Filter
Tyres
Heavy duty clutch
Clutch slave cylinder
Water Hoses
Boost Gauge
Exhaust and Muffler

Put out 90.5 kw's at the wheels on the Dyno Day on Sunday.

Offers over $10K

0401 005 122
leaven
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au Mon, 31 January 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now comes with 2 x MTX Blue Thunder Subs and 4 CH Amp

toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au Mon, 31 January 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't belive it hasn't sold yet Shocked Shocked Shocked
If your looking for a good sprinter or have been thinking about this one have a look even again if you have already and talk turkey with him he can argue with cash surely, but be real don't waste his or your time
leaven
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au SOLD Sun, 13 February 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car has been SOLD
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au SOLD Sun, 13 February 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good one
What's next????
leaven
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au SOLD Sun, 13 February 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A Suzuki Swift with 18's and BIG body kit Laughing
natskis
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au SOLD Sun, 13 February 2005 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CRAZY Smile
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au SOLD Mon, 14 February 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I 'm pretty sure I saw an exel in your driveway have you changed your plans abit??? Something a bit more moden perhaps??
leaven
Regular

June 2004
icon11.gif  Re: 4AGZE AE86 For Sale on carsales.com.au SOLD Mon, 14 February 2005 11:36 Go to previous message
Couldnt resist
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: 91 Onward SX Celica
Next Topic:[SYD] AUTO 91' Corolla Hatch *pic*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 18:19:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059349536895752 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.