Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Sat, 25 December 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cant catch up with you guys till the Nats weekend as Im working too but will be able to get out and about then. Just wait till you see Shane and Garreth let rip in the driving events......worth the trip just for that!
Look forward to catching up with all the mad TOYMODS Yota fans.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Mitch
  Send a private message to this user    
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Sun, 26 December 2004 16:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be back working in Syd on New Year's Eve.
We should get together to organise sometime.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Tue, 28 December 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should also be there, not for the whole event, but certainly for a few days. I'll have to PM a few of you to get numbers.

I wonder if it's safe to walk around in my Toymods shirt Smile
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Wed, 29 December 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hope to see you all there, not just talk about it Very Happy
should be a good one this year
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Wed, 29 December 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys can some one take a pic of Steve's car were the toymods sticker i made is want to no if it looks good thanks
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 30 December 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm taking that many spare memory cards for the digi camera to nats, there will be plenty of shots of steves car hopefully some shots of (.)(.) to!!!! heheh

Guys if you didn't get my pm with my mobi number pm me for it I think I got everybody

Looking fwd to catching up with everyone

Stitt
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 30 December 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Same here.if you guys want to catch up....PM me and we will exchange no. Very Happy
yogi
ChuckLandwehr
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Fri, 31 December 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just on that RTA inspection bull shiiit. Pretty sure they will operate on the Barton Hwy and the Federal Hwy.

The Sydney guys could probably avoid the inspection, by foillowing the first signs to Cooma/Queanbeyan. Get near Queanbeyan, and then head off to Natex through Canberra City.

Guys coming from Melbourne, could come up via Cann River/Cooma.

Others coming up the Hume/Barton, sorry guys, I think they have you boxed in unless you take the turn off to Braidwood at Murrumbateman, and then come in the back way from Quenbeyan.

Hope this helps someone!

regards Chuck.
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Sun, 02 January 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for that info chuck.....Were sure to use it Very Happy Very Happy

Will be in touch for a catch up..
yogi
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Sun, 02 January 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

OK. We have been chatting to a lot of you TOYMODS guys and have come up with a meeting on Friday night (7th). Basically all Yota fans are invited to meet up at the road/area between the new Parliament House and the old Parliament House (only 10 Mins from Sumernats). So if driving from Summernats, come straight (South) down Northbourne Ave, round City Hill, over Commonwealth Ave Bridge and up the ramp (RHS) to PHouse. Turn left at the top of the ramp and then left again.....easy! Maybe go for a Cruise, check out Lonsdale Street and then go for a beer at a Club. We can decide on the night.

Friday 7 January 2004
7.30 pm
Any probs ring me on 0408994410 (work mobile - so skeep tryin as im not ringin everyone back!)
Cheers
Mitch
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Sun, 02 January 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doy uo want to go past the civic centre and that for a look on friday night????
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Mon, 03 January 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good Mitch

hopefully I can get a ride, my car isn't entered and is getting parked on the inside of the grounds, so therefore can't be moved so hopefuly some one can spare 2 seats for me and mel

Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Mon, 03 January 2005 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be at nats this year! Hope to catch up with the rest of the toymods crew! ill remember to pack my holden shirt and TOYMODS Shirt.

PM Sent to KE382TG and Stitt

/me starts practicing "SHOW US UR TITS LOVE!!!" : Laughing Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 03 January 2005 21:45]

YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Tue, 04 January 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont know about you guys, but iam about to leave....woohoo! hope to see you down there
yogi
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Wed, 05 January 2005 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have safe trips to those who are on their way or about to head off.

My car was scrutineered and stickered up last night, so I am good to go! Some nice looking machines in the line at scrutineering, mostly V8's though.

Edit: all PM's have been replied to.

[Updated on: Wed, 05 January 2005 00:20]

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Wed, 05 January 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ChuckLandwehr wrote on Fri, 31 December 2004 14:54

The Sydney guys could probably avoid the inspection, by foillowing the first signs to Cooma/Queanbeyan. Get near Queanbeyan, and then head off to Natex through Canberra City

What are the chances that your average person driving down the Federal Hwy in a normal looking car would be pulled up for this sort of thing? For those that have seen it in the past do the Police just target traffic that *looks* like it's coming down for the Nats, or is it a completely random sort of thing?

edit: PS - Can't wait!! Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 05 January 2005 01:45]

ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Wed, 05 January 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's targeted at those who look like they are going to Summernats Mad

They might pull over the odd family truckster just to make it look like it's not a targeted affair.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Wed, 05 January 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair enough. I should *hopefully* be alright in the Corolla in that case..

There's only really one thing I could get defected for so I'm not TOO worried, but it wouldn't be a good one to cop.
dimsum
Regular

May 2004
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Wed, 05 January 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so wen is everyone heading down?

Just wanting to know cause i might tag along for the cruise down...
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Wed, 05 January 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA22_3TG wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 22:28

OK. We have been chatting to a lot of you TOYMODS guys and have come up with a meeting on Friday night (7th). Basically all Yota fans are invited to meet up at the road/area between the new Parliament House and the old Parliament House (only 10 Mins from Sumernats). So if driving from Summernats, come straight (South) down Northbourne Ave, round City Hill, over Commonwealth Ave Bridge and up the ramp (RHS) to PHouse. Turn left at the top of the ramp and then left again.....easy! Maybe go for a Cruise, check out Lonsdale Street and then go for a beer at a Club. We can decide on the night.

Friday 7 January 2004
7.30 pm
Any probs ring me on 0408994410 (work mobile - so skeep tryin as im not ringin everyone back!)
Cheers
Mitch

I' may make it to that if my other friends make it into town on time.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Wed, 05 January 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Thu, 06 January 2005 13:11]

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 06 January 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alchemist, do you trust your neighbours? if so get them to feed the dog... simple really. if not then you need to manage your situation better Confused
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 06 January 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've just looked at the entry costs for Saturday, which are $40 for adults. Little expensive for the drive down, acomm, entry etc..

Hate to be one of those people saying, I'm coming, then not come, certainly best laid plans........ Confused

[Updated on: Fri, 07 January 2005 01:08]

dimsum
Regular

May 2004
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Thu, 06 January 2005 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys heading down from Sydney, this warning might be abit late.

Be on the look out for radars and highway patrol near the canberra\yass turnoff. seen heaps and heaps of cars pulled over.

HP go very very fast...(yes, i sharded seeing one coming at +140kph in rear view mirror)

And yeh, in canberra heaps of cops including a red uc SV8 VZ commo.

[Updated on: Thu, 06 January 2005 16:01]

jdk_ii
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Fri, 07 January 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dare I ask if anyone from Sydney is heading down on Saturday?

I'm in our Sydney office, and the program director mentioned the Summernats.

My guess is Canberra is 4 hours each way.

Jim
(from Boston, MA, USA)
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Fri, 07 January 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate Canberra is about 3 hours each way, depends where you were in Sydney. I coulda been able to help you out, but not going now. Best of luck finding someone to help you out. You could always rent a car, not too much for 2 days.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Fri, 07 January 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just got back from my two days down there and all I've got to say is that Summernats is fucking AWESOME!! Really wish I hadn't had to come back so early, 'cos from what I've seen so far things are going to get absolutely wild tonight! Shocked

So much to post about, but I've gotta shower and then get up to the Gold Coast..

One quick highlight for everyone now though, is that THREE Toyotas made it through judging into the Top 60 for the Show & Shine. Steve Healy (Corona), Yogi (TA22) & Bluewire (RA40) will all be in the main arena for Show & Shine finals today!! Very Happy Very Happy

Took a shitload of photos (only some of which will make it online Wink ) drank a LOT of piss and got some interesting stories along the way. Definitely going back next year for the full weekend. Highly recommended to all.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Mon, 10 January 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics guys got some??????????????
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Mon, 10 January 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's a couple..
2005 Summernats

[Updated on: Mon, 10 January 2005 09:50]

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Mon, 10 January 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Always the photographer eh Lucid Razz Nice shots mate, looks like a lot of fun!

[Updated on: Mon, 10 January 2005 11:01]

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: come & support Steve Healy & his Corona wagon Tue, 11 January 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think a lot of fun is definitely an understatement.

Some results for you:
Top 60 Street Show n Shine: Steve - Corona Wagon, Adam (Yogi) TA22 Celica, Sean - RA40 Celica
Best street Engine Bay: Bluewire RA40 Celica
Best Street Tudor: Bluewire
Best Street Wagon: Steve Healy Corona
Driving Champion (Motorkhana, Slalom, Grab-a-Flag) Gareth Paton KE30? Corolla Wagon 4A-GTE

I'll definitely be back next year. I'm already trying to plan what I can do to the car I want to take (probably won't be a Toyota though)

Was funny watching the high-powered RWDs tryign to do the grass events without overcooking the turns.

The Go-Whoa was awesome, especially the finals on Sunday morning,

The cruise organised by the Canberra guys on Fri night was great fun. There was about 30-40 cars with a start near Parliament House.
We then headed off to the suburb of Braddon. This was the local cruise hotspot. When we hit there, there were approx 3000 people watching with about 500 cars going up & down the street. It was so busy that the cruise got disbanded here.
The cops did turn up, but simply closed off the entry points till everyone had left. No defects & no hassling the modified cars. The only arrest I saw was from a drunk at the pub.
I'm sure Stitt will give you a run down on his ride in Justen's GT8.

To Yogi, a BIG thanks for accomodating us, you certainly know how to camp in style (fridge, X-box, marquis)

The trip home was eventful (including my first go with Maccas trays, anyone with a FWD has got to try this).
We lost count of the number broken down Toronas (I think it was at 5),
and watching some woman in a Civic sedan running people of the Motorway when lanechanging.

[Updated on: Tue, 11 January 2005 02:25]

Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Tue, 11 January 2005 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Summernats was Awsome"
Got home after the long drive back to Adelaide tuesday morning at 2am..an all day drive for me with a car trailer....
Is great we all got in the Top 60...Go Toyotas

Bluewire has got the biggest award's it has ever done..

Top 60 (Street)
Top Engine Bay
Top Tudor
2nd DB drags

does any one have any pic's
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Tue, 11 January 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WELL DONE!!

thats some stellar performances from the Toyota crew. I hope to see bigger and better next year, with a certain orange celica making its way Wink
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Tue, 11 January 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 words Fucking Insane

Two many stories you will have to go next year

Big thanks to Yogi and his mates for putting us up, and to yogi for the run in the celica, also to Jamie for the run in the GT8 (now that was scary).

All I got to say is the level of cars was amazing and the number of cars. It took me an hour and half to do a lap of the place in steves car.

Saw some awsome burnoouts and tites and fights and sunk alot of piss. Awsome weekend, I will be camping there next year
LT1974
Regular

January 2004
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Tue, 11 January 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YOU GUYS STOP MAKIN ME JELOUS, FUSTRATED, FUMEING!!! Mad

That's it. I have been wanting, itching to go for the last 10 or so years and enough's enough Mad

I will be throwing my thumb out to on to the on coming traffic if I have to with or without my unfinished project.

see you next year!

Hayley
ROLLA GTi
Regular

September 2003
Re: Summernats: 6th - 9th Jan 2005 Tue, 11 January 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Wed, 17 November 2004 12:59

I will be there in the KE25 again (thinking of getting a big sticker across the back window for the uneducated bogans that reads "THIS IS NOT A ROTARY! NOW SHOW ME YOUR TITS" Laughing Laughing)

I came and saw you guys i was a passenger in the SR20DET KE20 in which i spent all day yelling out the window "Its not a Fucking Rotor" and we even had the Bonnet off with a bright bloody Red SR there lol

I was talking to the Wagon owner Gareth ? About Gearbox's

If my car is cleaned up there will hopefully be 4 4AGTEs cruising next year

and Yogi you car looks awesome, you probably saw me in the middle of the road taking photos of your car Laughing

Here are the links to my pics

Cars: http://www.stazed.com/rollagti/xsvnatscars/index.h tml

Chicks (not work safe) : http://www.stazed.com/rollagti/xsvnatschicks/main. html

[Updated on: Tue, 11 January 2005 08:13]

TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Summernats: 6th - 9th Jan 2005 Tue, 11 January 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great to catch up with you guys on Friday night. Pity the cold weather didn't do us justice. (good for the turbo eh Yogi)

See Canberra can be a fun place to visit....at least once a year!!!!

Yep Shane's brother Garreth won the Summernats driving events comp in his Rolla van, with the help of Shane too. Now that is a real feat!!!! So if anyone needs some automotive assistance then they should contact Shane and Garreth Paton of 'Paton Performance'...they sure have got the runs on the board eh!

Catch you guys at the next hit-out.
Cheers
Mitch
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Tue, 11 January 2005 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well done to all the place getters!!!! Considering the relatively small numbers of Toyotas present I think everyone did bloody well!

Lucid and ROLLA GTi very nice pics guys. Glad you guys took some, I was a slacker and didn't take any
Embarassed

Well....another Nats has passed by........now how much time and money am I prepared to throw at the car for next year?????

Quote:

i was a passenger in the SR20DET KE20 in which i spent all day yelling out the window "Its not a Fucking Rotor" and we even had the Bonnet off with a bright bloody Red SR there lol

It was a good year for me, I was only called a Mazda once (that I heard any way), a Datto once (by the Go-to-Whoa commentator Rolling Eyes ), and on Saturday arvo I was told to "F$%K OFF! with my 4 cylinder heap of shit" a few times Laughing (When you see the people who yell this stuff out you are hardly offended, I would be more offended if they actually showed some appreciation for my car as they are what you might call "the missing links" Laughing , and I am pretty most of these pushrod loving bogans would have been catching the bus home as they probably don't even own a car Laughing )

I had good fun and I got to give my car a bit of a strapping which is always good too.

Hope to see more Toyotas next year!

[Updated on: Tue, 11 January 2005 23:15]

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Wed, 12 January 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think the funniest car comment I heard was when a V8 powered RX3 drove past & someone shouted "Put a rotor in it!"
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Wed, 12 January 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Funny you should say that...I was told to take my Mazda home going past the V8 Bar..
So we laughed and yelled out to him...Losser
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Wed, 12 January 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WELL DONE STEVE

[img]
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Wed, 12 January 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GREAT WEEKEND BOYS (and lady)
Sucked just a little too much piss and kinda let things slip on the celica, but it was all great fun, one of the best nats we have ever had...

Big congrats to Bluewire and Steve for the place settings.......(fucking unreal)

Just to give you an idea how big our nights were here is a list of empties on the microwave on sat night alone::

5 Jim Beam
2 Jack Daneils
1 Souther Comfort
1 Bundy
and one bottle of cough syrup.....which is a worry Shocked Shocked

well everyone, I look forward to doing it all over again next year!!!
Your all invited back again except for Lucid......he piked out (no excuses dude Very Happy )

YOGI
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Wed, 12 January 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bet they had nothing on the pasty skanks that insisted on showing us that they had sunburnt mosquito bites on their chests all weekend at the nats Laughing

Anyone have the misfortune of catching an eyeful of spadge when the dirty ho on the back of the big black 4WD started lifting her skirt (about 11am Saturday), it was wrong Nope My eyes still sting Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 13 January 2005 02:05] by Moderator

puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Thu, 13 January 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul how Meany pic did u take Laughing has anyone got a shot of the back of Steve's wagon?
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Thu, 13 January 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, thanks heavens.

& I'll admit to the cough syrup. Came down with a cold on Wednesday, ie day BEFORE, & I'm still not over it. Mad 4 days of improper food, drink & sleep prolly hasn't helped. Cool
If I wasn't drinking it straight we could've had Flaming Homer's Laughing
I would've much preferred to add another bottle of JD to the trophy pile instead...

[Updated on: Thu, 13 January 2005 05:44]

puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Thu, 13 January 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist wrote on Thu, 13 January 2005 16:42

No, thanks heavens.

& I'll admit to the cough syrup. Came down with a cold on Wednesday, ie day BEFORE, & I'm still not over it. Mad 4 days of improper food, drink & sleep prolly hasn't helped. Cool
If I wasn't drinking it straight we could've had Flaming Homer's Laughing
I would've much preferred to add another bottle of JD to the trophy pile instead...

what? i was taking about Stephan Healey car. were the sticker i made on there?
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Thu, 13 January 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Craig only have a pic of the back with the hatch open but yes your sticker was on the car
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Thu, 13 January 2005 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was replying to the post above yours. Laughing
Delayed reaction of the email notification
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Fri, 14 January 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrats to bluewire and to steve on ur awards. i was there on saturday and both cars looed real impressive.

sorry i didnt make it to the meet up/cruise on friday. how ever i did notice a house in garran (kitchner road or off kitchner?) with a red or orange TA22 (not good with my celica codes)with "celica club" on the licence plate frames and in the driveway was also a MA61 Supra anyone on this forum? i was staying around the corner in garran place behind the shops
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Summernats, 6th - 9th Jan 2005: the Toyota results Fri, 14 January 2005 02:48 Go to previous message
Probably one of the Canberra Celica Club guys.
There's a Summernats thread in the ACT section.
Maybe ask in there.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Altezza Club Tsunami Charity Cruise 23-01-05
Next Topic:Fri Night 7th January Cruise...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:55:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01271390914917 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.