Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
TOYMODS DOWN Sun, 09 January 2005 08:30 Go to next message
hey maybe you should fix the front page its been down for a few hours Rolling Eyes
  Send a private message to this user    
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: TOYMODS DOWN Mon, 10 January 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah front page has been down for ages. looks like DNS problem???

almost anything that is www.toymods.org.au/blahblah isn't working

only forums.toymods.org.au
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: TOYMODS DOWN Mon, 10 January 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah all the www.toymods.org.au stuff is on the old server, and the new server is holding the forums, hence why its working and the website not.

On a side note - rob, how is this year looking for you? Would you like to take on a certain web development task?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: TOYMODS DOWN Mon, 10 January 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe why hello Karl Wink

I would love a certain web development task. I will be working almost full-time on web work this year and I reckon if we put together a small team of people wanting to donate a couple of evenings and several days we could put something schmick together with some creative design etc etc

fo' sho'

When's our next meeting?
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: TOYMODS DOWN Mon, 10 January 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 15:11

hehe why hello Karl Wink

I would love a certain web development task. I will be working almost full-time on web work this year and I reckon if we put together a small team of people wanting to donate a couple of evenings and several days we could put something schmick together with some creative design etc etc

fo' sho'

When's our next meeting?

hey rob, me and some guy on here named checks are/will be working on a site. we currently awaiting josh to supply us with some space, so we can start the coding of the control panel.
i should start the design soonish
Camboy
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS DOWN Sat, 05 February 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I realise that this thread has been idle some time, but, why are you coding a new control panel? There are several good CMS packages out there so you dont have to re-invent the wheel (sts).

beterthenu
Regular

June 2004
Re: TOYMODS DOWN Thu, 17 March 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 15:08

Yeah all the www.toymods.org.au stuff is on the old server, and the new server is holding the forums, hence why its working and the website not.

On a side note - rob, how is this year looking for you? Would you like to take on a certain web development task?

The forums are on a new server? Why the hell is it slow all the time. The build times on the bottom of the page get ridiculous quite often.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: TOYMODS DOWN Mon, 21 March 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 15:11

I reckon if we put together a small team of people wanting to donate a couple of evenings and several days we could put something schmick together with some creative design etc etc

fo' sho'

When's our next meeting?

I'm keen to donate a little bit of time to this good cause. I'm not creative at all but with 8 or so years of programming experience (6 of which in web applications) I'm sure I'll come in handy somewhere Smiley =.
If it gets brought up tonight I'll stick my hand up.
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: TOYMODS DOWN Mon, 21 March 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yet again stupid sever is down, ( no offence to the board ) but fuck does our server suck.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: TOYMODS DOWN Tue, 22 March 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who cares you can still access the forums anyway and that pretty much all evryone evr uses
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TOYMODS DOWN Tue, 22 March 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nick2b wrote on Mon, 21 March 2005 20:12

yet again stupid sever is down, ( no offence to the board ) but fuck does our server suck.

are u a financial member? what are u doing to help?
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: TOYMODS DOWN Tue, 22 March 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most people, dont now how to get into toymods without using the front page it has nothing to do with finacial,( maybe they are unaware and im just trying to imform them )
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: TOYMODS DOWN Tue, 22 March 2005 21:06 Go to previous message
Where about's is the box hosted anyway ?

I never knew there was a toymods.net and it was hosted on the same box ?

Do you guys need some help getting the site up and running on the server ?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:!!!
Next Topic:Common questions - STICKY?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 09:32:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050959587097168 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.