Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » KE11 Corolla Owner's Manual & Maintenace Booklet f/s

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
big_als_army
Regular

November 2004
KE11 Corolla Owner's Manual & Maintenace Booklet f/s Thu, 06 January 2005 03:34 Go to next message
KE11 Corolla Owner's Manual & Service Warranty and Maintenace Booklet for KE11 Corolla 1200 for sale

Covers of both books are a bit scuffed but both books are complete. Owner's manual includes full fold out wiring diagram. Mainterance booklet has the first page filled out for delivery to first ownerand the delivery, 1,000 mile inspection and first three maintenance vouchers pulled out and butts filled in. All the 12,000-48,000 maintenance vouchers remain intact.

Make an offer, don't be silly.

big_als_army@hotmail.com

Attachment: PICT0001.JPG
(Size: 24.60KB, Downloaded 26 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE11 Corolla Owner's Manual & Maintenace Booklet f/s Thu, 06 January 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$10 + p&p
big_als_army
Regular

November 2004
Re: KE11 Corolla Owner's Manual & Maintenace Booklet f/s Thu, 06 January 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did say don't be silly. How often do a good set of these going on 35 year old books come up for sale? Make a reasonable offer and of course the buyer is also paying for postage and packing.

Thanks,

Alex
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE11 Corolla Owner's Manual & Maintenace Booklet f/s Fri, 07 January 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate they look in pretty average condition and to be honest they are not particularly rare or desireable

if you disagree put them on ebay and see them struggle to get 9.99
big_als_army
Regular

November 2004
Re: KE11 Corolla Owner's Manual & Maintenace Booklet f/s Fri, 07 January 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The covers are slightly worn, all pages are there and in excellent order. It seems someone wants them if you are hassling me about it. If you don't want to pay more than $10 then don't, I don't care.

Anyone else?
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: KE11 Corolla Owner's Manual & Maintenace Booklet f/s Sat, 08 January 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i have a number of sets, they are not rare

would be worth 30-50 in mint condition

see my above offer and get back to me if you are interested
big_als_army
Regular

November 2004
Re: KE11 Corolla Owner's Manual & Maintenace Booklet f/s Sat, 08 January 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would have thought $50 in absolute mint condition and $30 in good condition, with no pages missing, etc. like my set. The covers are slightly worn from rubbing against the glove box inner for 35 years, apart from that they are in excellent condition.

$30, anyone?
big_als_army
Regular

November 2004
Re: KE11 Corolla Owner's Manual & Maintenace Booklet f/s Sun, 09 January 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They were handed to me by the previous owner, he owned the car for 7 years and the books gathered dust on his bookshelf. They didn't come in the glovebox when I got it.

I listed the books here to see if anyone wanted to buy them, not to get abused. Scabby bastard? Parts missing? Rips in seats? Pfft! You bought a $1500, 35 year old car for $1375. If you didn't want it, why did you buy it? I haven't heard someone winge as much as you about the most minor things before. I would have given the books to you cheaply as previously stated because they would suit your car more than another KE11. Now I'd rather burn them to make sure you never got them after your abusive posts.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: KE11 Corolla Owner's Manual & Maintenace Booklet f/s Mon, 10 January 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd not pay $10 for them but would accept them as a gift.. seriously..

they come up on ebay with regularity, and in great condition they are not really worth more than $15... IF someone bids..

they are just collector items that are not that rare.. even service manuals and original toyota manuals only go for $10-15..

i don't care about your little tiff, but that what they go for.
Cya, Stewart
big_als_army
Regular

November 2004
Re: KE11 Corolla Owner's Manual & Maintenace Booklet f/s Mon, 10 January 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks mate.
syncro
Regular

October 2004
Re: KE11 Corolla Owner's Manual & Maintenace Booklet f/s Tue, 11 January 2005 07:42 Go to previous message
bump Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Bayka's AE93 Christmas Basket - find that perfect gift :)
Next Topic:FS: AE86 Toyota Repair manual for Chassis and Body
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 17 20:54:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054950714111328 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.