Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » Funny Story (to me anywayz)...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Tue, 05 August 2003 09:29 Go to next message
Well today the boss got his new Celica ZR, put the plates on it and took it for a drive to do his daily crap...

About 10 mins later, the foreman recieves a phone call and to his surprise, my boss has pulled out infront of another car and BANG!!! The other car T-boned the brand new (6kms on the clock) Celica Laughing Laughing Laughing ... So it's now in the smash repairs and was almost written off...

He is an idiot of a driver and it serves him right...
  Send a private message to this user    
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Tue, 05 August 2003 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm.. It is Kinda funny....
But Poor Car Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Didn't even have a chance to streach it's legs Crying or Very Sad
manny_grk
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Tue, 05 August 2003 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha 6k's on clock. what a waste. Laughing
better hope your boss aint a member here Shocked
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Fri, 08 August 2003 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if he is then he isn't his boss anymore, cause he would be fired Laughing
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Sat, 09 August 2003 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh sorry...

Dave, if you're reading this, Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil suck s**t!!!

Mwahahaha...

[Updated on: Sat, 09 August 2003 02:24]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Sat, 09 August 2003 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poor car.
did you pay him our for owning a hairdressers car?
at least it was the zr tho.
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Sat, 09 August 2003 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought the ZR was the higher one, and the sx was the base model, unless you're glad a higher model one got trashed Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Sat, 09 August 2003 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, I meant "at least's it's the ZR, so he didn't buy the complete hairdressers car"
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Sun, 10 August 2003 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

just though i met let you know that the hairdressers ZR celica was only .5 of a second slower around qld raceway than a VX SS commo with an exhaust out the side of the car that was blowing flames! Smile
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Sun, 10 August 2003 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats pretty good for the Celica...

I still don't like emn though... Just the shape and the design isn't to mu liking...
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Mon, 11 August 2003 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think they look good with a 'decent' bodykit on them. They are just too high from the ground for my liking. I wonder if anyone has converted one to RWD or 4WD GT-Four style, that would be cool.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Mon, 11 August 2003 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the few lowered ones I have seen - even without a body kit - look pretty nice. It is just the lights that bug me. The interior is really nice too
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Mon, 11 August 2003 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gtman: some1 has done it. I was reading in 1 of my car magazines that a bloke in america did an AWD conversion on 1 of these with 500hp at the wheels. I will have a hunt around for the magazine.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Tue, 12 August 2003 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, Toyota USA owns one with like 500HP at the wheels...

It's the Yellow special version one with a full kit and other goodies...
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Tue, 12 August 2003 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i really dont know why they stoped making the gt4... i think its one of the worst things they ever did... but anyways... I did see a brand new celica that was deacked real hard and nice big wheels and there was no rear wing or anything that looked hot... very simple but nice
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Wed, 13 August 2003 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love the GT4. Personally I think it was 1 of the best cars toyota made and it was a damn shame that they stopped.

BRING BACK THE ALMIGHTY GT4
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Sat, 16 August 2003 18:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I think they look good with a 'decent' bodykit on them. They are just too high from the ground for my liking. I wonder if anyone has converted one to RWD or 4WD GT-Four style, that would be cool.

Dunno about new Celica but here's a new Corolla 3S-GTE 4WD.
http://www.fensport.co.uk/fensportcarsmain.htm
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Sun, 02 January 2005 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arent gt4's incredibly unreliable and a pain in the ass? or is that half the fun? Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Sun, 02 January 2005 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah there is awd ones in the us with 373kw used for hillclimbs
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Mon, 03 January 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Good riddence to a piece of shit.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Tue, 04 January 2005 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bugger,if it gets written off,Ill buy his seats off him!!
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Mon, 10 January 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man i still dont get it!! sorry off topic for a sec

What is a hair dresser car?

IS the ST162 hair dresser's car??

*Scratches head*

PPL tell me Gen6 and gen7 = hairdresser's car.... i mean? WHAT? u saying all hair dresser's out there drives celica?

ROFL @ myslef... plezzz... im stooopid
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Funny Story (to me anywayz)... Mon, 10 January 2005 00:52 Go to previous message
My brother has a auto ST184R (I think thats it?) and he wants to do a RWD conversion and a manual conversion. He's talking about NOS too Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Honda Perlude 88 model Vs Corolla 100kw 88 model
Next Topic:Stupid people (pedestrians)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 11:28:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049648284912109 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.