Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
SA Bush Fires Tue, 11 January 2005 08:02 Go to next message
Gday Fellow Toymodders,

I hope that all the SA boys and their families and cars and belongings haven't been affected by these bushfires.

Good luck and hope nothing bad happens to the SA possie!

Cheers

Jezza
  Send a private message to this user    
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: SA Bush Fires Tue, 11 January 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope they catch the little motherf**kers that lit these ones...

the ones on eyre peninsula are crazy ....9 people dead and over
100 000 hectares I think it was burnt...

having relatives that way - was a little nervous -- but the fire hasn't gone towards where they live so that's a good thing...

I swear arsonists should face far f**king bigger penalties than what they get...

I mean if there's no lives lost -> still think of the property cost, man hours to put out the fire, the equipment costs, etc etc etc...

GRRRR....

[edit] make that the fire is slowly heading towards where my family are.....knowing the layout of the town I know they wont be at risk...but still....

[Updated on: Tue, 11 January 2005 10:19]

Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: SA Bush Fires Thu, 13 January 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The day of the Canberra fires a couple of years ago, my parents saw some punk lighting a fire right on the edge of the suburbs. They got a description, but put out the fire. I drove around with a cricket bat looking for him but couldn't find him (I know it is wrong, but had i caught him i would have flogged shit outta him), later on a cop going for a run saw the same kid, hung around and caught him in the act.

Little fuckhead was lighting fires right on someones back fence, that is attempted murder in my eyes. I hope he has been given a good beating in gaol.

I cant believe what sort of person would get off on doing that, i feel sorry for them as they must be sick, but still lock them up and throw away the key.

Part of the justice system should be about defending the rights of the community, not everyone can be rehabilitated. Child molestors should never be let out of gaol in my opinion, or castrated before they do, i know the criminal has rights, but so does the greater community.

Maybe if the court spent more time dealing with criminal issues rather than high paying civil suits things wouldn't be so fucked up!

[/rant]
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: SA Bush Fires Thu, 13 January 2005 12:35 Go to previous message
Squid wrote on Thu, 13 January 2005 15:28

I drove around with a cricket bat looking for him but couldn't find him (I know it is wrong, but had i caught him i would have flogged shit outta him), later on a cop going for a run saw the same kid, hung around and caught him in the act.

Little fuckhead was lighting fires right on someones back fence, that is attempted murder in my eyes. I hope he has been given a good beating in gaol.

Here Here... I hate the fact that these little fuckers get away with is usually.. If I ever saw someone lighting fires...I would near kill the little punk bitch...

having been a victim of a fire previously (the place I worked in -- sole network manager - spent a year building perfect network to have it torched when it was finally ready to go) I can't stand the thing.

Canberra fires were pretty fucked up too...the SA one's have been contained - thank fuck - but still 89000ha is a hell of a lot of land...

and I think the worst part of it is (aside from the deaths):

the farm lands and homes that have gone, were mostly family owned and had been for generations - some even back as far as the 'pioneer' days of early australia.

I swear society is to 'nicey nicey / civil rights' these days....

end of my rant Smile

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Rego - Spare Tyre
Next Topic:Joining the defence
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:38:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046641826629639 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.