Toymods » The Outhouse » guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Mon, 10 January 2005 11:37 Go to next message
and check this out:

(ok, ive taken that link down because it ends up showing that tubgirl thing if you click on it....which is fuken disgusting)

just copy and paste this (no tubgirl):
hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php?t=5608

this is the 18th post down the page:

some hyundai guy wrote

Thats not a loss man, THIS was a loss! yesterday a bunch of us were headed to a restruant in the suburbs...and as luck would have it the road was long...and winding...and dry. So here I am just bumming my way along with an empty stomach and a brain that was totally KO'd by malnutrition,and the next thing I know there is this bloody Corolla Ae86 Levin next to me, revving like his rings were a free gift from Santa on christmas.I go down to 3rd, he drops a gear too.We take off side by side. 130km/h and here comes a corner.hahaha bye bye RWD?Not to be,man!I brake, he drops a gear AGAIN and starts over-rotation that ends up in a clean-cut 4-wheel drift!Here I am with my accelerator on the floor,with this year 1985 piece of junk kicking my ass,and the worst part of it all wasnt that I happened to dissapear in his rear view mirror,there werent any parking places left, and i got a ticket for concealing my stealth vehicle near the garbage dump just so i could go eat!I HATE ****TY DAYS...

following posts say:
"there was a RWD corolla?"

and

"I'm learning how to pull a 4-wheel drift in a FWD car now...once i'm done Mr.Ae86 is going to have an Elantra breathing down his neck...but the understeer is killing me."

Razz

[Updated on: Sun, 16 January 2005 12:41]

Send a private message to this user  
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Mon, 10 January 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man that is a good find, I cant belive that there is an actual hyundi performance fourm
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Mon, 10 January 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
kerr
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Mon, 10 January 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn. I looked too close.. http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?act= section&sectionID=1&entryID=4854
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Mon, 10 January 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol they all just post how they cant beat any other car lol.
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Mon, 10 January 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't kaugh too much.

There was an excel at summernats. I saw it in the show n shine. I'm like what the fuck. it had a big crowd. they had cut the firewall out, installed some sort of bent 8 behind the firewall(I didn't look all that hard), built a trans tunnell, some big wheel tubs and some wide slicks on the rear. It didn't look too bad on the burnout pad either.

Tim.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Mon, 10 January 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hyundai fourums make baby jesus cry.... WITH LAUGHTER!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Mon, 10 January 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a quote from page in the first post.

"Or maybe the sting of tears as I suffered yet another loss."

Rolling Eyes
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Tue, 11 January 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I feel sorry for them, really! It's a lost cause
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Tue, 11 January 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

BAAHAHAHAHAHA that is f*(king tops!!!!!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Tue, 11 January 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

if someone comes up to me and starts screwing off like a signal to race I slam it down to 3rd then Im around 6000 or so rpms and climbing like a crazy motherfvcker, Keep in mind I have my petal the to floor. then slam it into 4th, You gotta be quick about it too. I can get around to 115-120 in 4th gear, if they are STILL chacing me I make the long trip to 5th, but the key is with manuals you gotta SQUEEZE every once of power outta the gears. Thats why I love my tach cuz I can see where I am around 6500 I change them, then bam in 5th and pulling like crazy again. I use my 5th gear as a attack gear, For some reason I can get alot of power outta it. I also get tons of power outta my 4th. So usally when people race me they give up when Im in my high 4th or low 5s cuz Im around 120-130 by then. They just pussy out. You just need to work on your driving skillz man, Your car isnt slow. Its just the way you use the stick that kinda stinks. Just give it time, your learn.

Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Tue, 11 January 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it just me, or are their forums slower than toymods?? Razz Razz Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 11 January 2005 02:45]

Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Tue, 11 January 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some Hyundai dude

a good point about the gasoline. ive tricked a few people with that fact before. if i knew it was going to be a close race, id buy my opponent a tank of gas before to weigh him down, and i would race with as little gas as possible. lol. weight is a major factor when every tenth of a second counts. however, i dont do that anymore because of the ridiculously high prices now.

WTF are people really this dumb?
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Tue, 11 January 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 10:45

Some Hyundai dude

a good point about the gasoline. ive tricked a few people with that fact before. if i knew it was going to be a close race, id buy my opponent a tank of gas before to weigh him down, and i would race with as little gas as possible. lol. weight is a major factor when every tenth of a second counts. however, i dont do that anymore because of the ridiculously high prices now.

yes...yes they are
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Tue, 11 January 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The human race is doomed!!
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Tue, 11 January 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well at least the hyundai dudes are a little modest un like some forums where they're cars are all above 3 litres and think they're REALLY REALLY fully sick Rolling Eyes
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Tue, 11 January 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL, 4 wheel drift... Elantra, thats gold, i can't belive some people are trying to turn base model Hyundais into some kind of sport car, good luck.
Sojourner
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Tue, 11 January 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a joke right? Cool

Gee imagine how much a Hyundai Excel with a Sports Exhaust and a Pod filter would impress all the chicks! How about a set of Dalmation seat covers just for effect! Razz
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Tue, 11 January 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Talking shit about people because of theur choice of car is lame.

Don't talk shit about their cars just case they are hyundai's. A car is a car, and if that's what they like that's what they like. Remember, half this forum drive camry's and corolla's. They're just family-oriented econocars as well.

Tim.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Tue, 11 January 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 13:45

Some Hyundai dude

Well they bought a Hyundai in the first place....
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Tue, 11 January 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clubagreenie wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 22:04

Squid wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 13:45

Some Hyundai dude

Well they bought a Hyundai in the first place....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Wed, 12 January 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no problems with Hyundais, heck i won one myself. what i have problems with is people trying to make their cars something they are not. If that forum was about people trying to make their stock camry/corolla into some kind of sports machine and they were being tools, i would still think they suck.
mikey93
Regular

December 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Wed, 12 January 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol check out the signatures.. sub 17-18 second quater miles? Laughing

1.6 DOHC 16v
5-speed
17.056@77.88mph
www.geocities.com/accentpage
"Ew Ei Ew Ah AH big bang.. wallawalla.. bing bang..
Ew Ei Ew ah ah Bing Bang wallawalla bing bang"
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Wed, 12 January 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing gold!!
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Wed, 12 January 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

It looked like one of the newer Jettas. He pulled up along side of me on the freeway doing about 65. Then he taps the gas pedal a couple of times. I down shifted into fourth while wife screamed "WTF are you doing! " Guy in the Jetta mashed off as well. His flashers were blinding to my eyes. Or maybe the sting of tears as I suffered yet another loss.

But I'm still game. So now I'm chasing the Jetta but not doing to good at it. Gas pedal was pinned to the floor. All of a sudden I noticed a car behind me swerving through traffic getting closer and closer. Before I was able to figure out what kind of car it was, the newer white Toyota Corolla blew by me too. And I was still floorin it to catch the Jetta!

It was bad enough to take the loss but now my ears were bleeding from wife yelling into then. And she wasn't just complaining cuz I was racing, she was calling me looser too! Man, what a bad night. I think I'll change my nickname to 1SlowButInMyOpinionCoolLookingGS

hahahahah thats a classic!

[Updated on: Wed, 12 January 2005 07:54]

79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Wed, 12 January 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RA28 wrote on Mon, 10 January 2005 23:44

Don't kaugh too much.

There was an excel at summernats. I saw it in the show n shine. I'm like what the fuck. it had a big crowd. they had cut the firewall out, installed some sort of bent 8 behind the firewall(I didn't look all that hard), built a trans tunnell, some big wheel tubs and some wide slicks on the rear. It didn't look too bad on the burnout pad either.

Tim.

It was a twin-turbo V8... I vowed never to look at an excel the same again...
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Wed, 12 January 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't really see the point of people racing Hyundai Excels Rolling Eyes
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Wed, 12 January 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its like buying a high-priced hooker. No matter what you pay, you still feel like the worlds biggest loser.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Wed, 12 January 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hyundai performance = Oxymoron
Hyundai owner that thinks its a performance car = moron
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Wed, 12 January 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, oxymoron, its just like sensible drifting.
Trent-KE30
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Thu, 13 January 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys, this is classic take a look at this moron's tiburion, lol i was in tears when i saw it,

http://hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php?t=5 9306

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cheers Trent
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Thu, 13 January 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they could have bought a window to throw their money out of, to the same effect. at least they admit their cars are slow, not like commodore drivers.
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Thu, 13 January 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trent-KE30 wrote on Thu, 13 January 2005 15:21

guys, this is classic take a look at this moron's tiburion, lol i was in tears when i saw it,

Cheers Trent

God what an ugly piece of shit, the thing has fucking nostrals!!
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Thu, 13 January 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with all the ricey stuff, i think that hyundai coupe is alright (for a hyundai). i mean at least its still smooth curve and not THAT flashy if u compare it to japanese ricers with exhaust tv antennas.

the dude is quite smart actually. he took pics on a slope to make bumper look lower.

but in the end, rice is still rice
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Thu, 13 January 2005 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, hyundai's were created for a reason, like holdens and fords....... to keep the morons outa toyota's
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Thu, 13 January 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Obviously not, because i for one drive fords and toyotas.
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trent-KE30 wrote on Thu, 13 January 2005 15:21

Cheers Trent

Interesting flat black paint job, looks like it came out of a $2 spray can Confused
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that ain't a tiburon it's a coupe
Trent-KE30
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

that ain't a tiburon it's a coupe

same thing, except coupe is what the call them over there,
trent
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no its not the coupe was the previous model that only had a 4cyl the tiburon looks like a shark and has the 2.7l v6 out of the sante fe as well as the 4cyl.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bwahahaha! Laughing

Thats great! I wanna race some Hyundai guys in my Lancer. Rolling Eyes
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Fri, 14 January 2005 17:26

Bwahahaha! Laughing

Thats great! I wanna race some Hyundai guys in my Lancer. Rolling Eyes

hahaha. so who has the bigger bowl of rice? Rolling Eyes
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe I luuuuuuve taking the piss: http://hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php?t=6 0437
Laughing

Drew.

Edit: They've screwed with the link somehow, don't click on it 'cause what it links to now is just not pretty, if you want to goto the link, copy the link and paste it onto your address bar. They locked my post too the wankers - hmmmm, if you drive a hyundai you should be up for a bit of critisism. Smile

[Updated on: Sun, 16 January 2005 08:43]

davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL good on ya!
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk27m wrote on Fri, 14 January 2005 19:54

Hehe I luuuuuuve taking the piss: http://hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php?t=6 0437
Laughing

Drew.

lol thats the best thing iv read all day
Trent-KE30
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

no its not the coupe was the previous model that only had a 4cyl the tiburon looks like a shark and has the 2.7l v6 out of the sante fe as well as the 4cyl.

who gives a fuck man it looks shit lol

Trent
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah run over a coke can and he's fucked, you couldn't drive it (not that you'd want to anyway) These are the sort of people that we're dealing with here. Smile

Drew.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm i wounder y no one else has tried to make a fighter jet type hyundai? (if any in australia) Razz

edit:
http://blog.dt.co.kr/usr/c/a/cartier707/2/cartier707_20041227095458_3936413_1.bmp

[Updated on: Fri, 14 January 2005 10:52]

74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ARGH :- Laughing
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes Poor bastards

At least their honest in what it lacks Laughing

By the way RA28 i wouldn't really call a 3 door Exsmell a family-oriented econocar cuase have you ever tried getting an 18 month old kid in and out of the back? You almost need the jaws-of-life to do it Mad
wired_one83
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all hyundais are slow eh?

never seen a sub 16 second corola?

http://www.rigoliracing.com.au/accent.html

^^^^^^sub 10 second accent

how about this?

10.3 second excel: http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php ?t=59983

im expecting 13's from my accent too, and im only one of a whole bunch of hyundai tuners...

were not all ricers...

i figure anything can be done if you got the money. its all about power to weight... who gives a sh!t where its made by what company. steel is steel, any car can be fast if youv got the cash....

and most importantly, the reason most of us hyundai tuners do it is the feeling of satisfaction that comes with beating a 3l litre supra or syline in a 1.6l accent...

dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I tend to agree with what you said about anything is possible when you have the money and all but... a 13 second accent?

Wow, you must have all the money in the world

Hahaha

Nah, im kidding.

But seriously though, the quote in the first post was preeettyy funny.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think the point is: if some one made a 10s accent doesnt mean the one you go to buy is going to do 10s Rolling Eyes

edit: anything from "Puerto Rico" can do 10s, send a postie bike to puerto rico and i bet they will somehow make it do 10s

[Updated on: Fri, 14 January 2005 14:35]

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 18:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im using my frens comp now and each time i click on the hyundai forums i get directed to the tubgirl link Shocked
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam rigoli had a 10 second corolloa didn't she
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and no matter how fast an excel is its still an excel, thus I would be never seen dead in it
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Fri, 14 January 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Sat, 15 January 2005 01:29

edit: anything from "Puerto Rico" can do 10s, send a postie bike to puerto rico and i bet they will somehow make it do 10s

Can you imagine the size of the hair dryer they'd have to bolt on the side of that thing?! They'd have to attach a sidecar just to brace it..

Anyone see the turbo 4WD accent in Zoom? that thing was made to mumbo...

[edit] I should've looked at the links, the 4WD accent is the first one...

And also, there was 1 real fast rolla I know of, I can't remember who's it was though. it was the wife/GF/ignificant other of one of the owners in a performance shop. Samantha someone I think. Maybe rigoli? I can't remember. It ran fast, not 10's but well under 16 (12 I think)

towe_001, that's just fuckin dumb. I make a general statement and you tajke a pick at the most extreme scenario. Nice one.

corona RT142, some people could say the same trhing about a RT142 rona. My bro had one, it had a W50 and struts for the celica brake conversion so they're not all bad I guess...

Tim.

[Updated on: Fri, 14 January 2005 23:13]

De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Sat, 15 January 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Sat, 15 January 2005 05:40

im using my frens comp now and each time i click on the hyundai forums i get directed to the tubgirl link Shocked

i had the same problem i closed it before i saw the page fully loaded ive seen that picture before and i nearly hurled no chance im seeing it again.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Sat, 15 January 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm, looks like the hyundai performance forums is just really a bunch of tubgirl fans Confused
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Sun, 16 January 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Whats tubgirl?
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Hey im new here
Next Topic:Petrol is DROPPING in price ... what the???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 19:00:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010703086853027 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.