Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Where do all the interior parts go.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Where do all the interior parts go. Wed, 12 January 2005 15:36 Go to next message
I was just wondering, with the amount of halfcuts that get shipped here, is there a place that has the interiors for sale? like an auction or something?

Must be a mountain of seats and shit layin around in a japanese wharehouse somewhere, any ideas?
  Send a private message to this user    
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Where do all the interior parts go. Thu, 13 January 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to japan?
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Where do all the interior parts go. Thu, 13 January 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I would love too, oneday i just might, but that isnt the solution i was after hehe.
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Where do all the interior parts go. Thu, 13 January 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, im a failure as a human being.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Where do all the interior parts go. Thu, 13 January 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doesnt the interior get hacked in half in the process of becoming a half cut? or are you just looking for a dash, or rear seats?
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Where do all the interior parts go. Thu, 13 January 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seats, door trims and centre console/arm rests etc, yeah and the doors as well, where do they end up hehe.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Where do all the interior parts go. Thu, 13 January 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dust wrote on Thu, 13 January 2005 02:36

I was just wondering, with the amount of halfcuts that get shipped here, is there a place that has the interiors for sale? like an auction or something?

Must be a mountain of seats and shit layin around in a japanese wharehouse somewhere, any ideas?

Well, I know where your cupholders went. Wink Very Happy

Have you looked for those other parts for me? Smile
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Where do all the interior parts go. Thu, 13 January 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i looked but where that piece u wanted is inthe phjoto theres nothing there on my halfcut, I mustve stripped it off already, if u got a pic of what it looks like by itself, its probably in my garage somewhere lol.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Where do all the interior parts go. Thu, 13 January 2005 18:16 Go to previous message
I have done some more searching on the net and foubnd that htere are some places that have used seats from gt4's, WRX etc etc, bit pricey tho.

What I am really tryin to find is 2nd hand seats from a Celsior and some other interior bits and pieces.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:New Rocky Film
Next Topic:Rego - Spare Tyre
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:54:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045270919799805 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.