Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Brownster
Occasional Poster

October 2003
FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Wed, 12 January 2005 20:37 Go to next message
Selling the GT. Have built car up from standard to what you see here now. The current engine is No1 in the world for 4EFTE power. It is driven daily by myself.

Modifications are :

FMIC - 660x330x75mm, 440hp GT series turbo, 3" exhaust, Turbosmart 45mm external wastegate, Custom Microtech ECU with 4 direct coil ignition system and ignition booster module, CP pistons, Argo rods, custom camshafts, custom inlet / plenum with 65mm throttle body, Full braidedline hoses and connectors, Oil relocator and oil cooler, Custom PWR twin radiator set-up, Larger Valves, massively ported and polished head, balanced engine, Oil catch can.
Toms front bar, Porcshe 911 rear wing, side skirts, custom 1 piece rear bar.
Hot Bits Coil Overs, Whiteline adjustable rear, panhard rod and sway bar, Cusco pillowball joint front strut tops, Whiteline adjustable castor camber kit.
330mm 2 piece slotted rotors, Wilwood 4 spot racing calipers.
TOMS racing seat, roll cage, microtech dash, EBOOST, Oil pressure gauge

Car is also fully engineered. If geniunely interested please contact me via email (mbrown@aapt.com.au) or mobile 0414891948

POA

http://img81.exs.cx/img81/6169/mix1412dv.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 12 January 2005 20:40]

Send a private message to this user    
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Thu, 13 January 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is awesome power from such a small engine! just out of interest, have you had it down the quarter mile?

good luck with the sale!
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Thu, 13 January 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's a fuqqin weapon right there.

BOOM.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Thu, 13 January 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was this car, per chance, tuned at mark's? if so, I've seen this car up close, and it is *amazing*, and the brakes made me mess my pants
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Thu, 13 January 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fmd
thats big HP out of starlet

i thaught ive seen this car outside microtech @ putney 1 afternoon

if its the same car ...ITS SEXY Razz

gluck

[Updated on: Thu, 13 January 2005 01:33]

joshyd
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Thu, 13 January 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is insane!!! i love these cars, this is the best one ive seen. do u have anymore pics???
i wish i could afford it! someone is gona be very happy with this machine
43sgte
Regular

May 2004
Re: FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Sat, 15 January 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw this car in castle hill the other day..looks awesome!

although you had no front bar Confused
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Sat, 15 January 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Not detracting anything from your car man, it's awesome, but...

440hp GT series turbo, 3" exhaust, Turbosmart 45mm external wastegate, Custom Microtech ECU with 4 direct coil ignition system and ignition booster module, CP pistons, Argo rods, custom camshafts, custom inlet / plenum with 65mm throttle body, Full braidedline hoses and connectors, Oil relocator and oil cooler, Custom PWR twin radiator set-up, Larger Valves, massively ported and polished head, balanced engine, Oil catch can.

plus

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=55730&rid=202&S=f76a8bc74206616480c0946c 6707f4c1&pl_view=&start=0#msg_511005

That mini would Own all...

it'd definently answer the question "is there such thing as too much power"
malazn
Regular

March 2004
Re: FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Sun, 16 January 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw this at the dyno day Shocked
wen it came on boost it just flew Laughing
nice car mate good luck with the sale
but a hint you might wanna put the bumpers back on Laughing

cheers mate
Brownster
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Sun, 16 January 2005 19:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 13 January 2005 12:30

was this car, per chance, tuned at mark's? if so, I've seen this car up close, and it is *amazing*, and the brakes made me mess my pants

Same car. Usually pick up any Microtech stuff for Dale (10sec_rx7)
Brownster
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Sun, 16 January 2005 19:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Front and Rear bumpers will be back on the car this week. Definately havent enjoyed driving it round like that.... Car attracts enough attention as it is anyway.

Here is another picture of engine bay and brakes.

http://img118.exs.cx/img118/8360/completedengine1small0al.jpg
http://img34.exs.cx/img34/8900/brakes12ny.jpg
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Mon, 17 January 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lovely.. good luck for an awesome car
30OTT
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Mon, 17 January 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know u said POA but how much u looking for... ? i know they cost around 7-9k stock...
dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Mon, 17 January 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RA28 wrote on Sat, 15 January 2005 14:08

Not detracting anything from your car man, it's awesome, but...

440hp GT series turbo, 3" exhaust, Turbosmart 45mm external wastegate, Custom Microtech ECU with 4 direct coil ignition system and ignition booster module, CP pistons, Argo rods, custom camshafts, custom inlet / plenum with 65mm throttle body, Full braidedline hoses and connectors, Oil relocator and oil cooler, Custom PWR twin radiator set-up, Larger Valves, massively ported and polished head, balanced engine, Oil catch can.

plus

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=55730&rid=202&S=f76a8bc74206616480c0946c 6707f4c1&pl_view=&start=0#msg_511005

That mini would Own all...

it'd definently answer the question "is there such thing as too much power"

The Chassis of that mini wouldnt handle the power... it would rip the engine mounts out of the chassis... Confused
Brownster
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Wed, 19 January 2005 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
30OTT wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 21:55

i know u said POA but how much u looking for... ? i know they cost around 7-9k stock...

Stock GT's in good unmodified condition go for around $10000 to $12000 depending on year model. I have had the following offers :
* Swap the engine for a complete EP82 stock Starlet.
* A guy from the Starlet forums has offered $30000 for the car so that is around the figure Im looking at.

Engine bay and engine as it stands today we are talking around $20000 mark. (pistons, rods, plenum, FMIC, Microtech, braided lines, cams, head work, balancing, GT25 turbo, exhaust manifold, PWR radiators, Turbosmart 45mm wastegate, remote oil locator, oil cooler)

Alot of time, money and effort has gone into getting this car to this stage. basically it was bought stock and transformed into what you see today with very few standard or parts that havent been replaced for better or newer items.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 January 2005 21:14]

AHR01Z
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Thu, 20 January 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats tru!! n that thing iz a beast looks heeps sweet!!
Since when do u get back all the muney u spent on mods on your car though mate?

Itz a nice car!!! but yeh!

not 30K sorry boss! not for a starlet!
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Thu, 20 January 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$30k is nowhere near what has been spent on this car... Brownster is not attempting to ask anything close to what he has put into this car. No you do not make money back on modifications, but when a car has been as tastefully and well modified as this you can't expect it to sell for stock prices. There have been no short cuts taken with this car, it has to be seen in person to be truly appreciated.

At the end of the day a car is worth what someone is prepared to pay for it.. seeing as how someone has offered around the $30k mark then it appears to be worth that much to someone... maybe not you, but there are other people out there. Each to their own, some may see this as overpriced, some may see it as a bargain...

Good luck with the sale.
Brownster
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: FS: GT Starlet with 348hp ATW Fri, 21 January 2005 03:22 Go to previous message
Couldnt have said it better myself. I wish this car cost $30000 to build.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 3TGTE___SOLD
Next Topic:WANTED T18
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 11:50:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062739849090576 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.