Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location !

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Wed, 29 December 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so u got a garage glen?
  Send a private message to this user    
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Wed, 29 December 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My front yard

Car is currently on ramps...didn't pull engine, just box, tis going to be a bitch to get it back in.
sprinter_turbo
Regular

October 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Thu, 30 December 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there with bells on,

my sprinter is now finished and i would like to know what power it puts out.
i had to put it in the spray shop cause a tree fell on it, now it looks better than before.

dale...
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Thu, 30 December 2004 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Mon, 27 December 2004 17:39

Hmm... looks like I'll have to run the KE20 at this one... no way in hell the gt4 will be finished by mid Jan.

I'll be hard pushed to get it all done by Toynats

Ooh and the Pimpmobile turbo should "hopefully" be done by then.

Yeah I want to see the KE20 run. That's a cool car it looks well tough with the old school rims and the blacked out chrome work.

Things are looking good there should be some nice cars there this time.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Thu, 30 December 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd love to dyno the rona just for laughs, but it blows to much smoke above 3k when cold. Razz Not really a concern cos I don't thrash it that much esapecially cold but wouldn't be good on a dyno in enclosed we would have to evacuate and the machinery would be coated in carbon Shocked
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Thu, 30 December 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate just pulling gearboxes out by them selves its a bitch

Done it a few times in the wagon.
Its a really bit on lowered cars cause you have to jack them up so high to get under them.

Good luck with it Glen

I'm looking fwd to seeing some tuff cars
Biggles
Regular

June 2004
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Thu, 30 December 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be along, just to have a look around though.
sprinter_turbo
Regular

October 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Fri, 31 December 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey people,

does anyone know if you can do a run at a low psi and then one at a high psi one after the other????

thanx, dale...
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Sun, 02 January 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rod, I will drop in and say hello and pick up my MIP trophy from last dyno day.. wont be running the corona though

Any idea if they can put a bike on the dyno?
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Mon, 03 January 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I pay my entrie fee and my car doesn't make it does it count as a run so at next dyno day I will get most improved? Rolling Eyes

Ben
INFMUS16V
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Tue, 04 January 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IT SHOULD BE A GOOD DAY.I WILL BE THERE IN MY SUPERCHARGED COROLLA.SWEET :
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Tue, 04 January 2005 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant come now Crying or Very Sad

talked to mechanic this arvo, he told me my recond 4age bigport wont be finished by the 16th Sad

MY LIFE IS RUINED lol

But i will be there cheering PMP-80Y on
POWAAAAH

[Updated on: Tue, 04 January 2005 16:32]

Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Tue, 04 January 2005 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siktoy ra23 wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 13:45

If I pay my entrie fee and my car doesn't make it does it count as a run so at next dyno day I will get most improved? Rolling Eyes

lol ur a silly man
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Wed, 05 January 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i should be there with the 1ggte ra28 Cool

long as it passes roadworthyness Rolling Eyes
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Thu, 06 January 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I missed out on the Xmas cruize due to some disturbin reasons. But i'l be there this time around... im anxious to see what my car pulls at the wheels Very Happy
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Fri, 07 January 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahff, life is hard, my Sprinter will not be ready... But I'll make the big trip anyway, in the KE70. And a spot of competition with WITZL for the piece-of-crap-KE70-4AG power award can't hurt Very Happy Plus I'll bring the Motec PLM, if anyone wants to do any night-before mixture checking/quick tuning etc. then PM me in the next day or two.
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Fri, 07 January 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hang on... PMP80Y should have it's turbo on by then... hmm... damn... well at least I can rest easy knowing that it's my old turbo?? Very Happy And then next time I'll bring the replacement. And grind it into submission!! Laughing
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Sat, 08 January 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heeheehee, yes shinny, its done. Its not work 100% as far as power runs go, but its working!

would be awesome to see you up here anyway.
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Sun, 09 January 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, I've got no excuse not to...

Then again, I've got a week... What can I do to the KE70 to upstage you.... hmmm...

Ideas, folks?
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Sun, 09 January 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
150hp shot of naaaaaaaaaaws
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Sun, 09 January 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there 3S-GE power baby! Curious to see Pimp's 4A-GTE too!
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Sun, 09 January 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Sun, 09 January 2005 22:44

150hp shot of naaaaaaaaaaws

Why don't I top the tank with nitromethane as well? Anyone know where I can buy some on Saturday night?? Very Happy
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Tue, 11 January 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrshin wrote on Sat, 08 January 2005 00:55

Ahff, life is hard, my Sprinter will not be ready... But I'll make the big trip anyway, in the KE70. And a spot of competition with WITZL for the piece-of-crap-KE70-4AG power award can't hurt Very Happy Plus I'll bring the Motec PLM, if anyone wants to do any night-before mixture checking/quick tuning etc. then PM me in the next day or two.

Mr Shin, i'd be rather interested to get the MS'd KE15 on your PLM before the dyno run.. as it is it will be tuned on the way to the event Wink heh heh... IF it's done by then Very Happy
Cya, Stewart
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Tue, 11 January 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go the KE15, I reckon it should give some 4A's something to think about with the EFI.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Tue, 11 January 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 17:25

Go the KE15, I reckon it should give some 4A's something to think about with the EFI.

LOL, if the bottom end holds together to 8000, we may even see mid 50's... here's hoping Evil or Very Mad

if it doesn't hold together... i'll bring a bucket for the pieces Wink
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Tue, 11 January 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, if my clapped out 4age can handle being force fed 1.7 times the usual air/fuel mix... then your K can handle 8000rpm!
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Tue, 11 January 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OC, sure, PM me and we'll sort something out!
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Wed, 12 January 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuel tank is in, pump is ... pumping.... extractors are wrapped Very Happy

it's lookin good Wink will be tuning on the drive to silverwater tho Laughing

hmm.... second runs at the end of the day?
Cya, Stewart
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Wed, 12 January 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good stew!! will be there with oil pump waiting for its new owner!!!
justin Very Happy
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Wed, 12 January 2005 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey anyone wanna meet up and cuize out there as a convoy?? the usual hombush meet up?
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon5.gif  Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Wed, 12 January 2005 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm Homebush parking lot to SAS will take you all of 5 minutes Smile

Syc02T
Regular

July 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Thu, 13 January 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will bring the 2tgteu along, Havn't decided if she will go on the dyno as it will b getting a few things finished/upgraded the of quick road tune the day b4.

At the very least i will be there for support.

Good luck guys/Girls
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Thu, 13 January 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AWESOME!!

Every time I see a post from you I want to go an see that engine bay in your avatar.
Rabsy86
Regular

October 2004
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Thu, 13 January 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be at the dyno day With Alliance ... Wink
Hodgie
Regular

February 2004
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Thu, 13 January 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hoping to be there as I am in Sydney that weekend. Just having fun trying to work out how to get from Central to Auburn station with the City-Rail timetable.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Thu, 13 January 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am coming with my mate's moderately worked 4AGE that we rebuilt (AE93) a couple of months back!

I hope it might be a top contender 16V n/a 4AGE for the day Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Thu, 13 January 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he still has 69kw to beat for the "stock 16v 4a powah" title. Razz

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Thu, 13 January 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

he still has 69kw to beat for the "stock 16v 4a powah" title.

yes.. mwha hahaha Wink should be interesting!
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Thu, 13 January 2005 20:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill probably be there to give my car a run. Depending if I can get it running good or not, running like shit at the moment
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Thu, 13 January 2005 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry fellas, I'm gonna have to miss this one. It's my son's first birthday on that day. I'll be keen to hear how evewryone went though. Probably catch up on it all at the meeting on Monday.

Have fun..
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Fri, 14 January 2005 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1st dyno day and first b'day go hand in hand don't they Tony.
Ah well hope you have a good day see you on monday.

Hodgie Lidcombe station could almost be a better goer straigher route from there to the dyno hall and more trains stop there.
Less chance a cabbie would fuck it up.

I'm goona be intrested to see if y auto or manual 4m turns more, the auto has to beat 57.2 rwkw

Looks like it will be a great day see u all there

Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Fri, 14 January 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If all goes to plan I'll trailor the Celica there for a blow out the cobbwebs run.

like to know the power figure instead of guessing it. Razz
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Fri, 14 January 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Fri, 14 January 2005 11:20

1st dyno day and first b'day go hand in hand don't they Tony.

Yeah I missed Dyno Day 8 because of the little bugger too. Bloody inconsiderate being born that time of year I think.
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Fri, 14 January 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Change of plan , I'll be driving myself to the dyno day ! Very Happy
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Fri, 14 January 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Little game we used to play at school was: look back 9 months from your birthday, and see who won the footy that weekend Very Happy Maybe this has something to do with when your son was born, ey??

WITZL: Mine pulled 70.7 last time it went for a roller rampage. HAH!
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Fri, 14 January 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanted to bring the little 4agte chariot along, but its not going to happen, the car has been at the pannel shop get a new pan hard rod hanger welded back on, and i went to pick it up today to find that someone has stolen the ltx8 out of the car!!
no ecu= car no go go!!!
yes im annoyed, but have talked to the pannel beater and they are prepared to replace it and get the car re-tuned!!
Crying or Very Sad

will be there to watch, see ya in the pimp truck!!
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Fri, 14 January 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well boys...

SHE RUNS!!!!!!!!!

my poor little car has, with the help of IRA11Y today, finally been Megasquirted!!!!!!!!!

took about 30 mins to get it idling nice (at 1000rpm, not bad for 275/285 cam) and get a rough map dialled in... well.. WOT anyway Wink
dunno if i will put it on the rollers yet, but if i could get 2 mins between pulls to quickly redo the table Wink might be worth the effort.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Cya, Stewart

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Fri, 14 January 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
juzzo84 wrote on Fri, 14 January 2005 19:40

the car has been at the pannel shop get a new pan hard rod hanger welded back on, and i went to pick it up today to find that someone has stolen the ltx8 out of the car!!

oh man, that's lower than low!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope they were very apologetic about it, and cut off the hands of the apprentice that now has a new ECU Mad
Cya, Stewart
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Fri, 14 January 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, they were apoligetic, but that still does not help me any!! Crying or Very Sad
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Sat, 15 January 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Little Shits that is so low, all I can say it unlucky Juzzo stick the stout on see if you can beat the wagon!!!!
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Sat, 15 January 2005 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that sucks juzzo...

anyways i'll be there, since i'm so close to broke i won't be drinking tonight which means i'll have a nice clear head for sunday Razz
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Sat, 15 January 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm low on cash so im debating wether to pay mu membership renewal or run on the dyno.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Sat, 15 January 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Ben

Hay Im serious fellas I need to know Evil or Very Mad
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Sat, 15 January 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siktoy ra23 wrote on Sat, 15 January 2005 16:38

Ben

Hay Im serious fellas I need to know Evil or Very Mad

The car has to make a run to be able to qualify for the most improved.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Sat, 15 January 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What if I tow it down there push it on the dyno and wind it over in gear does that qualify as a run????
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Sat, 15 January 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not really.
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Sat, 15 January 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry for late notices... but can anyone pin point the excat location for tmr? just trying to find it on the map;.... thanks boyz
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Sat, 15 January 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.iinet.net.au/~dizown/Stuff/map0PCF0KWNTM6ZJH3GD.gif
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Sat, 15 January 2005 20:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woohoo

Off to Dyno day for me.

TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: DYNO DAY 10 is Official - New Location ! Sat, 15 January 2005 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ill be there...dont think its worth running the clapper of a 2t but.... il be there to meet and greet tho.....WOOT!

Nathan
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toymods Monthly Meet??
Next Topic:ST162 Cruise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 09:26:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.009192943572998 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.