Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
lateraluss
Occasional Poster

June 2002
CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Tue, 05 November 2002 08:20 Go to next message
Celica ra-23 1976.

All parts forsale.

engine 18R-C new rings, bearings, timing chain + guides. Head crack tested and serviced new valve stem seals.GT40 coil new cap plus 8mm leads $100.

re-co radiator $50.

Gearbox: celica 5speed from ra-40. new seals.
Clutch: exedy heavy duty clutch + pressure plate $100.

diff plus tail shaft in excellent condition $50.

All interior items for sale
front seats re trimmed in black and Grey cloth $150.
rear seat in perfect standard condition. black $100.
Custom center console with three gauges $50.
roof lining black.
dash board has been restored *sold*. instrument cluster. Glove box lid.
door trims black.

All steering for sale
All steering tie rods + ball joints recently replaced.

full K-mac suspension and sway bar kit. k-mac front shocks Monroe gt shocks rear*sold*.

fuel tank+lines, brakes+lines master cylinder+booster, all Glass windows+regulators ignition barrel complete wiring loom, wipers+motor heatercore, floorpan + fire wall if anyone wants it?

The only parts i require are body associated parts guards bumpers etc. Car located in sydney.

[Updated on: Mon, 02 December 2002 11:21]

Send a private message to this user    
Chriph
Regular

May 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Tue, 05 November 2002 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have (in good condition) the upper and lower passenger side door rubbers? How much would you want for them? Whereabouts are you located? What condition is the ignition barrel in? Cheers, Chris.
lateraluss
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Tue, 05 November 2002 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All rubbers on the car are in good condition ignition barrel works fine? $25.
Chriph
Regular

May 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Tue, 05 November 2002 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was that $25 for the rubbers? Sorry to ask where you are but I have to figure in a bit of postage, it won't be much but I'd like to get an idea. Anyway, I'll take them though, COD okay with you? Cheers, Chris.

[Updated on: Tue, 05 November 2002 09:10]

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Tue, 05 November 2002 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have the little chrome bit that runs across the front of the bonnet ifso wat condition is it in?
oh and how much?
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Tue, 05 November 2002 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the suspension?
CamZH
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Tue, 05 November 2002 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Dude,
how much do you want for gearbox and all associated bits to perform a auto -> manual conversion??

thanks,
CamZH
TRACTION_ISSUES
Regular

May 2002

Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Wed, 06 November 2002 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benny.....
Let us know if and what time you will be home on the weekend. I will probably drop round and take some bits off your hands......mainly the head lining.....what you want for it??
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Wed, 06 November 2002 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take the "guts" of the tacho...(Unfortunately, the Autronic I'm using for my 1UZ conversion has a sender for a 4-cyl tacho - takes pulse signal from 1 ignitor running 1 bank of cylinders)
Do you still have the tacho? If so, how much do you want for it...
ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Thu, 07 November 2002 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh oh, black dash, no cracks? If so how much? Surprised
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Thu, 07 November 2002 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested in the clutch... mine is busted
possible interest in front seats if at right price
interested in window regulators

whats this dash board restored? how was it done and what does it look like? pics?

lateraluss
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Thu, 07 November 2002 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the dash is black and has been restored looks good. one problem with the dash i think it's glued in and may have trouble getting it off.
For $250 i'll let the Springs shocks plus swaybars go.
All the components for a manual conversion $500.
All serious inquires are welcome to call me on 0414277494
can't make any promises to anyone first in best dressed deal.
I don't have a chrome strip on my bonnet but I'm sure I've got a couple lying around will know definitely Friday afternoon.
I don't get much of a chance to check this site so if you're serious and in the Sydney area don't hesitate to call.
On a side note if anyone has or knows of some cams for a 4age preferably high lift i would be interested. I seem to have maxed mine out. a bit.

[Updated on: Thu, 07 November 2002 09:44]

ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Fri, 08 November 2002 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the dash's aren't glued it. They are a very snug fit and you have to take all the instraments out and the glove box out etc to get it out. It's a 2 man job.

If you're willing to take it out that would be great. How much would you want for it?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Fri, 08 November 2002 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet dude.. if u could find one let me leave a msg on this thread PLEASE Very Happy
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Fri, 08 November 2002 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i need the bolt that holds the pan-hard bar onto the underbody of the car, mount is on the drivers side and the pan hard bar control's the horizontal movement of the diff, just incase you don't know what it is.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Sun, 10 November 2002 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have seen the seats and they are very very nicely retrimmed.
lateraluss
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Sun, 10 November 2002 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i got bolts for what ever you want. come and get'em.
shinzui
Regular

November 2002

Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Sun, 10 November 2002 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any idea how much shipping for seats to brissie would be?
And any chance of photos?
ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Mon, 11 November 2002 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still really keen on that dash, if you could get it out that would be great. Let me know a price. If it sounds good I'll call or msg you. Very Happy
Dylo
Regular

May 2002

Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Mon, 11 November 2002 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are the door trims just in the standard black vinyl ?

or were they re-trimmed as well? ..im interested if so.
lateraluss
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Mon, 11 November 2002 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The dash pad is sold and collected. The Door trims are standard black.
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Wed, 13 November 2002 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the extractors and full exhaust system? how old is it? what condition is it in? would it even be worth sending to qld?

How much for the webber and adaptor plate (plus the other stuff needed to fit)?

Does it have the original steering wheel and gear knob in vgc? if so how much for these?

thanks

Daniel
lateraluss
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Wed, 13 November 2002 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry man i don't think it's worth posting 18r-c extractors to qld.
ra23celica1977
Regular

September 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Thu, 14 November 2002 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi mate, what are you going to do with the shell once it is all stripped? Is the front end alright, any crashes?? Just a quick summary of the parts still left would be good. I need a fair few front end parts after some bastard pulled out in front of me and went for the brake instead of the accelerator. I am in Stanmore, Sydney.
RA28midge
Regular

September 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Thu, 14 November 2002 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the clutch and pressure plate?
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Thu, 14 November 2002 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lateral, do you still have that 2JZGE for sale?
lateraluss
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Sun, 17 November 2002 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I haven't separated the drive line yet but i guess about $80.
As for the 2jz i wasn't really thinking about selling it but make an offer and I'll think about it.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Sun, 17 November 2002 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lateral, check your Pm's.
Brown Hornet
Regular

October 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Sun, 17 November 2002 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you still got that engine.im up in syd next week (W/c 25 )so can have a look at it if you still got.will it be cheaper by then Very Happy
lateraluss
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: CELICA RA-23 1976 Parts forsale. Wed, 20 November 2002 12:33 Go to previous message
Could be? if your interested i'd have to say come and have a look. Parts sold so far are: front struts, springs and shocks all round, sway bars, dash, roof lining. the shell and exterior mouldings are not forsale.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:88kw RWD 4age Engine
Next Topic:7MGTE HK$ exhaust manifold
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 10:48:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.1319899559021 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.