Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
PostponedUnofficial cruise to bathurst Fri, 14 January 2005 01:32 Go to next message
Date: Postponed
Time: 10 for 10:30am departure
Meetpoint: Burger King/Hungry Jacks McGraths Hill

We'll Cruise the beautiful Bells line Of Road to Lithgow and then follow the Great Western Highway To Bathurst where we can have lunch at maccas or KFC or those who so desire have a picnic on the mountain.

Attractions also include a winery (those who are interested), the National Motor Racing Museum, and of course the Mt Panorama (its a public road out of racing time so we cant fang it )

I hate to sound boring but as always this is an unofficial cruise and due to seeing what has happened to good friends of mine I would like to promote safe driving and following applicable road rules, as I don't like seeing people losing licences or having prangs overtaking recklessly.

Hope too see many of you there. Can't wait to catch up with old faces i havent seen in a while and of course new faces are always welcome.

[Updated on: Wed, 26 January 2005 01:44]

Send a private message to this user    
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: Unofficial cruise to bathurst Fri, 14 January 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sounds good to me, i will check with Christian though cause he might have a soccer game. I have a friend in Bathurst who i haven't seen in 15 years so i could come along & arrange to meet up with her when we stop for lunch. Smile
If Christian can't go i might still come anyway, ive been hanging to go see my friend really bad!
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Unofficial cruise to bathurst Sat, 15 January 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah come along anyway in the red corolla nicola dont worry bout christian hes a big boy. haven't see the 2 of you recently will you be at dyno day? or next meeting?
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Unofficial cruise to bathurst Sat, 15 January 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoooo GO SECAGIRL

CAMPBELLTOWN RULES Very Happy

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Unofficial cruise to bathurst Wed, 26 January 2005 01:39 Go to previous message
postponed - lack of interest
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Tsunami Releif Cruise
Next Topic:Dyno Day Pics
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:30:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048470497131348 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.