Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » january toymods dyno day - whos going ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Fri, 03 December 2004 01:51 Go to next message
As the date rolls around again - i asketh who might be going up for a looksee for dyno day in january ?

thinking of going up - and usually allan goes - got to see what hes doing this year though !
Its a great day guys - lotsa hot cars + good food + nice people!
  Send a private message to this user    
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Fri, 03 December 2004 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I prob wont have the bling cos insurance will be due
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Fri, 03 December 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where?where?
when?

missed the last one so will almost definately go for this one. As long as i can find an alternative to paying $121 FOR A BLOODY JDM DISTRIBUTOR CAP FROM TOYOTA Mad Mad

just let us know exact time n location.
cheers
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Fri, 03 December 2004 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
somehwere in syd i think
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Fri, 03 December 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep its in sydney - premier autos i think

id say at a guess it will be mid january around the 14th

Just got some bad news about my mum today so im rethinking plans - but hopefully all goes well and i still might be able to make it
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Fri, 03 December 2004 18:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not good to hear stu.
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Sun, 05 December 2004 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depends what time in january... I would *hope* to have finished my GZE conversion by the end of January... Cool
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Mon, 06 December 2004 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What stage are you at with the conversion dude?
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Mon, 06 December 2004 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prepped and ready to start... still need the car for a few weeks though Laughing
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Tue, 07 December 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd say I'll probably go, I REALLY want to have my car going for it too, if, if, if, if, IF the trade will show a little more pace before Christmas. Well, that's my excuse Very Happy
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Wed, 08 December 2004 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmm... might make a good short holiday.

Might see if the 21R can break 45rwkw.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Fri, 10 December 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It would be great to see any of you guys up here. Especially to check out the built 3S in the GT4 and the Shin style gas work.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Fri, 10 December 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im only an intercooler pipe , a tune and an aircon regas from being ready for maxxing out the ct26 in stock form !

racing against time atm to get the cooler in , seeing my brakes have just been assembled ( 300mm rotors , st205 calipers , braided lines ) and he hopefully will have fixed by other little niggles that was holding back the Gt4 from making more power!

dunno if ill match dave Mcneals st205 but ill try!
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Fri, 10 December 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get this out of the Victorian section Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hehehehe
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Fri, 10 December 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why? - tis a possible victorian cruise !

it has all right to be here kiddlies !
All it needs is for more slack bums to get up and drive to sydney
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Fri, 10 December 2004 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me=will do best

Plus you sure that aircon regas is ABSOLUTELY necessary Evil or Very Mad
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Fri, 10 December 2004 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes shinny - it is Smile

Gt4 has teh powahs and the coolness factor inside and out ;)Actually its to do with the stepper control on the new ecu - the aircon effects idle ( of course ) so they wanted it all running right to get a proper tune
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Sat, 11 December 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who needs aircon. Just take roof off/windows down!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Sat, 11 December 2004 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another factor is coming onto play re me getting to dyno day - that being my mum and if shes going into hospital or not ..

we'll see how things pan out on the next week or so till i can definatly say yes or no to going
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Mon, 13 December 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh well, and if I can't have my sprinter ready (yes, I know, yet AGAIN...) in time, I guess I'll take the '70. Or some other handy vehicle!
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Tue, 21 December 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Finance pending I think I'll be coming up for this one.
Need to see a mate in Bateman's Bay and help him move down so this could work out nicely.
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Sat, 25 December 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still no frontcut... Surprised

inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Thu, 30 December 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Picked up my frontcut today, seems in good condition, apart from some rust on the spark plug valley and mucky watery sludge in around the spark plugs...
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Thu, 30 December 2004 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and the bumper??
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Tue, 04 January 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So... Who's actually GOING? And will I volunteer myself to make a meet place/time for some of us to drive up there together?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Wed, 05 January 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was goignto go but mums illness has stopped those plans in their tracks ..

Sorry
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Wed, 05 January 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I too won't be going, My Nova is not safe at the moment and will soon be pulled apart... Evil or Very Mad

Stu, all the best for your mother's health improving, having recently lost my doggie to a lukemia (sp?) type disease I can't imagine facing losing a family member, especially my mother.

[Updated on: Wed, 05 January 2005 02:47]

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Wed, 05 January 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the amin parts taken care of - mum got thru the operation ( was for breast cancer ) and all the initauil tests look like they got it all - BUT theres still radiation treatment they do on the area - which makes sure any lingering traces are stopped ( hopefully )

She'll be sick as a dog during jan and my dad will need all the help he can get - hence why i cant make it
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Fri, 07 January 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I'm going for sure, although I was trying to get my celica turbo'd for the event, looks like no go. So it shall just be normal crapo 21R.

Mr Shin, what would suggest as a good time/place to meet prior to the journey?

Stu, sorry to hear about your mum, hope she gets better. Pitty you can't come Sad

Cheers,
James
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Fri, 07 January 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viper - you can just get onto me in the meantime sometime, just come over to my place I guess.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Tue, 11 January 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a quick note guys - the event has moved from its usualy location to Silverwater Automotive Services in Silverwater (smack bang in middle of sydney, adjacent to HOMEBUSH - the olympic park).

Would be excellent to have a few of you southerners come up here for the dyno day, its looking to be a great event.

If you need any help for directions to the event etc pm me for my mobile number (or Rods might be in the proper thread)
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Tue, 11 January 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think youll see me next at the easter event Karl - if we can get something set in place for what it will entail
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Tue, 11 January 2005 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, I'll be doing my best to put my silly looking self among the throng, and hopefully again at Easter. Sorry you can't be with us Stu, I'll eat a couple of extra of those bacon rolls to make up for you Very Happy
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Wed, 12 January 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you get the egg + bacons Shinny - get danny to make them for you - Rod's beard hair looked like a heath risk Wink

Youll enjoy the day - trust me !

Im * frown * that i couldnt come but yeah - ill be back asap with another crack at top AWD honours ( as long as Dave Mcneal doesnt play! )
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Wed, 12 January 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is anyone else actually going, or is it me n shin?
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Wed, 12 January 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like it's just us.....

And yeah I know I'll enjoy myself, I've been a couple of times before.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Thu, 13 January 2005 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when is it actually??
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: january toymods dyno day - whos going ? Fri, 14 January 2005 07:52 Go to previous message
Sunday. I'm leaving in the morning. You'd best get a move on, ey Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TCCA event
Next Topic:Ballarat BBQ early december
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:54:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069210529327393 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.