Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Galactic Soap
Regular

December 2003
Tsunami Relief Car Show Fri, 14 January 2005 21:21 Go to next message
ey there boys and girls,

In an attempt to maintain a consistent flow of funds into the worst affected areas hit by the Tsunami, a group of university youth organisations have combined to have a fund raising day at the University of Western Sydney (UWS) Parramatta.

I?ve been given the privilege of organizing a show and shine for the even. I?m looking for about 20 cars for the show and shine. I?m just trying to see if anyone will be interested to have there car featured on the 29th of January at UWS.

It will be absolutely free, and all moneys raised will be going directly to the Tsunami appeal. All participants will be given a certificate of appreciation. Yet another quality charity event the modified car scene in NSW can get behind.

The day will carry a fair type of atmosphere with food stalls, and events for the kids. The motive behind the car display will primarily be to attract attention to the event. As the cars will be the first thing the public will see upon entering the campus.

We will also be positing this message on a variety of other forums, and I?ll try to get some magazine exposure. I personally think this is a great cause to rally around, and if we can get the message across to the rest of society that we car enthusiasts do in fact ebb and flow with the social conscience perhaps it could go a small way into easing the publics fears and preconceived notions about us. Please PM me if interested in having your car displayed for a good cause.

Cheers
Soapy

P.S. I'm playing cricket all day today, I'll answer any questions regarding the even when I get back to my PC, which will be around 11pm tonight.
  Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Tsunami Relief Car Show Thu, 20 January 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone interested in this???

How long would the day go for???
Biggles
Regular

June 2004
Re: Tsunami Relief Car Show Thu, 20 January 2005 14:56 Go to previous message
Yeah... how long would you need the cars there for? Start - Finish?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:cruise
Next Topic:Old Pac Cruise This Sunday 9/1/05
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 16:51:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0041489601135254 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.