Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » AE86 is Killed.!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
DOHC_4AGE
Occasional Poster

October 2004
AE86 is Killed.!! Sat, 15 January 2005 12:47 Go to next message
I have noticed, a ridiculous amount of AE86 owners, due to the cartoon anime initial D.

Everytime i see a corolla Gts i dont look at it with a grin, its now like, ....... another initial D fan. Aussies got obssesed with a stupid cartonn, then went a got a car, i find it sad.

ive had my corolla for like 5 years now. I dont see why silly nerdy cartoon watches buy a car just because in a cartoon a car. Now think to yourself. Did i buy my ae86 because a man in a cartoon has one and its a cool cartoon.

grow up ppl.

cheers

Send a private message to this user  
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sat, 15 January 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and...
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sat, 15 January 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only 2 more weeks till School holidays finish - Everyone just remeber that .. 2 more weeks !
mikey93
Regular

December 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sat, 15 January 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
face it - corollas a cheap econo boxes.
they are at the very end of the line in toyotas milestone of cars.

thats what initial d is, make a carton out of a shit box old car and make it popular to the rest of the world. they did a damm good job for every 13 year old to want one now

no seriously remember all those cartoons and childrens shows back in the day. who wanted to have captin planets powers or be a strong power ranger? Laughing

it will die out in time and everyone will get over it
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sat, 15 January 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bought a 86 because the owner said it comes with takumi's 11 thousand GROUP A engine and said i can rev to 11k when i get a new tacho coz he said he sold his, and he said the snail looking thing on my engine is a mis-firing system, and that's why when i change gears i hear a loud pop!
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sat, 15 January 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was forced to buy it at gun point Sad
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sat, 15 January 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or perhaps you could look at it as initial d showing people a somewhat unkown good car and then people starting to like the car for what it is, not becuase some anime is made about it.

I never even knew wtf a sprinter or ae86 was before i saw initial d, now that i know i absolutly love sprinters and i do intend on getting one oneday. Its not because the car is on initial d, its because it is a GOOD car. Anyone who calls me a takumi fan boy can go blow themselves, i'm pretty sure most of the sprinter owners are sick to death of copping this type of shit.

Heres something for you to think about

Are all supra owners paul walker fans?
are all rx7 owners vin deasel fans?

for the record im a tsuchiya fanboy Razz
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sat, 15 January 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mikey93 wrote on Sun, 16 January 2005 00:10

no seriously remember all those cartoons and childrens shows back in the day. who wanted to have captin planets powers or be a strong power ranger? Laughing

No!

Back in teh day everyone wanted their own penis shaped car that Speed Racer drove. (thats how i remmember it to be.)

Either that or KITT the car in Knight Rider!

Quote:

Knight Rider, a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

A lone crusader in the dangerous world... the world of the Knight Rider.

Man, KITT and Hasselhoff pwned!

DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sat, 15 January 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Sat, 15 January 2005 23:54

only 2 more weeks till School holidays finish - Everyone just remeber that .. 2 more weeks !

Thank christ , it's starting to get to me. Sad
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sat, 15 January 2005 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mikey93 wrote on Sun, 16 January 2005 00:10

face it - corollas a cheap econo boxes.
they are at the very end of the line in toyotas milestone of cars.

thats what initial d is, make a carton out of a shit box old car and make it popular to the rest of the world. they did a damm good job for every 13 year old to want one now

it will die out in time and everyone will get over it

yeah its shit and become a cult car in japan with its own race catergory, and still competitive against todays modern day cars, and it was shit at bathurst too, sure its a little over rated, but it didn't get its fame and name outer just a cartoon..

sure its a old car, with not much to look at compared to today's cars, but its a simple basic design which has lots of aftermarket support, prices are high cause supply is low, demand is high, and price is determined by what people are willing to pay.

[Updated on: Sat, 15 January 2005 15:47]

thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sat, 15 January 2005 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DOHC_4AGE wrote on Sat, 15 January 2005 23:47

I dont see why silly nerdy cartoon watches buy a car just because in a cartoon a car. Now think to yourself. Did i buy my ae86 because a man in a cartoon has one and its a cool cartoon.

grow up ppl.

cheers

You really can't understand it? Really? You're telling me you don't think drifting is cool? It's an art and fun to participate in and watch. The people who watch Initial D probably found that "hey that's a pretty nifty little car". Adding to that it's cheap. So why not?
It's actually a good anime to watch. If you're going to tell me it's shit because it's not realistic, I'd reply with "yeah it really should be because most anime/cartoons are" <--- sarcasm.

Maybe you're the one who should "grow up" and get over it.

By the way, have you ever noticed a game on TV or in a shop and thought hey that looks cool and gone and bought it? Same concept. You were exposed to the product and liked the look of it and bought it. It's a form of advertising. Smile
mikey93
Regular

December 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sat, 15 January 2005 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha sorry might have been harsh calling it a shit car (hey i've owned heaps of corollas but thats all i can afford).

but yeah. i know its very popular and good to drive (strong and reliable im a die hard 4AG fan)

it might be fast and competitive. it might be rwd or have 141kw whatever. but its still just a corolla the bottom of the car chain. which is why its over looked by most of the people. only us enthusiasts who understand know better

i like them being the underdog as it has potential in every department. if you know howto work it then good but if you cant drive it and crash it or whatever their loss.

[Updated on: Sat, 15 January 2005 16:18]

WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sat, 15 January 2005 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark... Initial D is SOOOOOO LAMER now...
heck how am i gonna get rid of these crummy shit boxes..

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/419f7bfezdfc98b73/forsale3ae86/__sr_/bd55.jpg?pfKqT6BBrj6KUuNw

im thinkin of selling them all... for a dirt cheap price...

DOHC_4age ARE U INTERESTED? ILL THROW IN A SPARE SET OF JDM zenki trueno tailights and oem front lip all for 6k...

btw DOHC where are you from? we dont drive any GTS corolla here... here we call it "Sprinter" and no it doesnt have the flippity head light... and no its not even as good as takumi...

let face it.. this car happens to be one of the world most sportiest "shitboxes" leaving you with so many options and modification that can be done to it..

can u think any 2-door-rearwheeldrive-small-cars priced at below 5k?... aside from a mazda 323 '79 and other rx's...

*PS: dont let your grandma drive your sprinter in a rainy day.. or she'll become a drifto-freak..

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sat, 15 January 2005 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What the fuck was the point of this thread. Do a search and have a read of all the other AE86 rants.
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sat, 15 January 2005 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kill that goof who started it...
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DOHC_4AGE wrote on Sat, 15 January 2005 23:17

I have noticed, a ridiculous amount of AE86 owners, due to the cartoon anime initial D.

Everytime i see a corolla Gts i dont look at it with a grin, its now like, ....... another initial D fan. Aussies got obssesed with a stupid cartonn, then went a got a car, i find it sad.

ive had my corolla for like 5 years now. I dont see why silly nerdy cartoon watches buy a car just because in a cartoon a car. Now think to yourself. Did i buy my ae86 because a man in a cartoon has one and its a cool cartoon.

grow up ppl.

cheers

No one who actually owns a sprinter would say that...

and if u do own one, post up some pics tell us about your mods, if youve had it for 5 years it must be one hell of an 86.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think he thinks this is a id fanclub
Rolling Eyes http://blog.dt.co.kr/usr/c/a/cartier707/2/cartier707_20041227095458_3936413_1.bmp
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=52099&rid=2741&S=7d5d6c2c0899bea4e8e4ea9 2cff56c25&pl_view=&start=0#msg_477443

here is a post this tool pre pared earlier... Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
hachi-man
Regular

July 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^ ahahhaha that dude is a turd. sif he thinks he could beat a R34, let alone drag his car on his L's. i really hope when he crashes his car in the near future he only kills himself not some other poor s.o.b
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhahahahah hes on his L's!!!!! and hes giving other people crap about a car he's had for "5 years".... on your l's, so you've had a sprinter since you were 11 years old... just wtf is going on here, bugger off and go back to school, your giving all other car enthusiasts your age a bad stigma
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Sun, 16 January 2005 11:53

Rolling Eyes http://blog.dt.co.kr/usr/c/a/cartier707/2/cartier707_20041227095458_3936413_1.bmp

oh wtf that's a mad picture!! my friends and girlfriend always point out an excel and says it looks like an 86

this thread rocks
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFLMAO FUCKNIG OWNED

go home little kid, mummys got your hot milky waiting for ya! Laughing
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

grow up ppl.
Your english is fucking shit. But rather than be fussy about whether you can communicate over an electronic medium I think I'll just point out that you haven't actually made any point out of that post. Except that you have 'shared' with us your opinion about AE86 owners, which is both utterly misinformed and totally worthless to everyone all over the entire planet.

From this I have deduced that you have no world perspective what so ever and you are, in fact, a total turd.

*note I am not an AE86 owner.
ROLLA GTi
Regular

September 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bought mine because it was a RWD 4AGTE yes its a sprinter, but if one came up in a KE20 or TA22 etc, i would have had a good look, sprinters are good cars, not everyone that owns one wants to take on GTRs and EVOs on the "Touge" Surprised

0-400M forever Cool
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDboy wrote on Sun, 16 January 2005 13:53

Quote:

grow up ppl.
Your english is fucking shit. But rather than be fussy about whether you can communicate over an electronic medium I think I'll just point out that you haven't actually made any point out of that post. Except that you have 'shared' with us your opinion about AE86 owners, which is both utterly misinformed and totally worthless to everyone all over the entire planet.

From this I have deduced that you have no world perspective what so ever and you are, in fact, a total turd.

*note I am not an AE86 owner.

haha owned.
DOHC_4AGE
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did i say it was a sprinter, i said corolla. Its ae82 twin cam, ive had it for 5 years, because my uncle gave it to me. He thought it was a good idea that when i get my license i have a car.

yes alot of work has been done on it. But i didint put any rims or anything on it. cant afford them.

so stop jumping to conclusions.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG I LOVE TEH TAKUMEEEEEE AND THE HATCHEE ROWKOO!!!!
THE AYY EEE ATEY SIXX IS FASTERRR THAN A L PLATER IN AN R34 SKYLINE OMG LOLZ!!!11one

[Updated on: Mon, 17 January 2005 08:12] by Moderator

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
words
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
garth: that was post of the year! Cool

some one ban dohc 4age Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sun, 16 January 2005 08:07]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

grow up ppl.

cheers

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE TOOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Grow up???" LMAO~!!!!!!!

go back to school fucktard
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think the L plate is an additional handicapped challenge offered to that R34 driver...

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

grow up ppl.

cheers

Like wow dude totally! it's like i totally don't give a fuck about what you say! Rolling Eyes

How's fuck off sound?

Garth you funny bugger!!!!
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Sun, 16 January 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAhaha.. .this is some funny thred...

Quote:

grow up ppl.

cheers

Sif bag out AE86 owners... Those SPrinters and Truenos OWNS on the drift tracks...

and the anime, yeah i believe its 'fake' and thats what it should be shouldnt it?? All animes are like that Very Happy

I never knew wtf a trueno, sprinter or Levin was before i watched initial D.... and i gotta say, they are some very kool cars for the age that they are!!

i mean come on, just cause you prolly dont like the anime dosent mean otehrs dont... .so stop biatchin bout it...

i'm sure if you had an AE86 you'll stop baggin it out.... i'd love to have one!! They're a classic!!

Oh that tool in trying to beat a R34 is just funny......... the R34 prolly like WTF is an L trying to dragg me for??? i beter stay behind so he dont fuken crash on to me cause he cant signal lololololol

Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Mon, 17 January 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
initial d isnt as fake as you might think.

the basic story line of mtn driver being picked up by advanced driver to go pro is based on tsuchiya and his mentor.
and on best motoring hot version's they've shown multiple times that under the right conditions an underpowered lightweight car can win against a gtr or more powerfull machine
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Mon, 17 January 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah its based on real life cars but more importantly its just a fun show to watch. Lets leave it at that.

[Updated on: Mon, 17 January 2005 02:27]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Mon, 17 January 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i like futurama, heehee
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Mon, 17 January 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hes just mad that more girls look at sprinters then his little twinky. Rolling Eyes Laughing
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Mon, 17 January 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well.. i meant fake as in the point that its highly unpractical someone will drift off the mountain as crazy as that takumi guy Very Happy Then again.... nothings impossible!

But the main thing is.... STOP BAGGIN out AE86 owners... they're sick... and most of them are prolly very highly skilled Very Happy

SC_Trueno
Regular

December 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Mon, 17 January 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

grow up ppl.

cheers

yeah, it looks like you need to grow up, your the one whose acting all immature about it. people can do what they want, freedom of choice. even if they brought one cause of initial d its none of your fucking business. if you hate 86s, then why you fucking driving one. all i can say is your one cunt thats fucked in the head. yeah and i got one cause of initial d what you gonna do about it you fucking cunt. man go suck cocks fucking dickhead. if i could i'll run you over with my 86, nah you not fucking worthy to be run over by my 86. Laughing go get a life loser.
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Mon, 17 January 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I first found out about 86s around hmm 4 years ago when i had just got my Ps. A mate of mine told me about them as an alternative to ta22s/ra23s etc (didnt know much about cars back then and had never heard of a sprinter) I thought they were awesome straight away and a year or so later saw a guy called statts with a 4agze 86 showing off their finer points.
I only recently watched InitialD and thought it was funnny but cool. Some of the points characters make in it about driving technique seem to be quite true.
Anyway no real point to my post except to say if you have ever driven an 86 you would understand why they are so popular and your a dick.
When I was young I always wanted something from Robotech!

P.S. Ill take on your twinky in my mums rav4 anyday Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 17 January 2005 08:03]

79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Mon, 17 January 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Sun, 16 January 2005 11:53

That guy is a spastic...Its the wrong car... the tofu sticker is only on the right hand side, and he has black watanabe's not those style wheels... what a fuckstick

[Updated on: Mon, 17 January 2005 08:03]

WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Mon, 17 January 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think that Initial D freak pic just depicts how rare and how sought after Ae86 are... (dont he just wish he has one)

take a look at this guy... its a fkin HYUNDAI SPRINT!!! and i believe hes from korea himself hence they drive like americans (left-handside)outhere!!

mind you, korea is just a hop to japan where the beloved sprinters are born...

xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Mon, 17 January 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the guy in the pic probably discovered his car was not a sprinter half way through the panda job
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Mon, 17 January 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or worse he got stooged by some crazy ricer convicing him that its the other model of the trueno.. ENTER!! the gohan model!!
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Mon, 17 January 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 09:22

go back to school fucktard

finally the word 'fuccktard' is getting used in more appropriate places YAY!!!

i'll admit that i like the AE86, but mainly for the fact that it is RWD and has a lot of potential, not because of some dodgy cartoon. also its a common fact that almost everyone goes through a stage of liking these cars for different reasons.

oh yeah how can i forget to mention that that car in the picture has an awesome rear disc conversion Laughing Laughing Laughing
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Mon, 17 January 2005 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WANTED_AE86 wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 23:07

i think that Initial D freak pic just depicts how rare and how sought after Ae86 are... (dont he just wish he has one)

take a look at this guy... its a fkin HYUNDAI SPRINT!!! and i believe hes from korea himself hence they drive like americans (left-handside)outhere!!

mind you, korea is just a hop to japan where the beloved sprinters are born...

hahaha i thought it was an EF civic!! damn americans
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Mon, 17 January 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Intensevil wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 12:58

initial d isnt as fake as you might think.

Dunno how long some of you guys have been around ... Club4AG in its early days in the late 90's used to have an article in their reference section which stated that the author of Initial D was a real life Takumi, tackling the touge each nite in an 86 and beating a lot of heavier cars like 300ZX's etc.

It then went into the merits of an AE86 as a downhill touge weapon of choice and typical mods ... I remember it stating that rollcages were a no-no as it stiffened up the chassis too much and went against its handling; its 'banana' flexing of the chassis allow the car to take corners like no other car.

Then, following the Initial D and AE86 craze which swept the US 3 years ago as it is now in Australia, that article has since been removed for obvious reasons (ie. stop the onslaught of ppl snapping up AE86's and crashing them) ... Rolling Eyes

I probably have a copy of it on my old computer somewhere ...

That said, I've now been driving a MX5 now for a fortnight and already acknowledge its stock base & performance as having more potential than an AE86 ... blasphemy I know ... Shocked
Dmonk86
Regular

August 2004
icon10.gif  Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Tue, 18 January 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deer Diiary..//

umm, umm .. wen i gwo up one day! i waana dwive like Twakooomi.. bekoose he iz coool n i wan 2 wear blak undies n Red Soks 2 be like Astroboi bekooz he ist coo too,!

Ooh den i wood be ablee too dorifftoo in da sky 2!!

Wink

Teh ENd.

*cough* growthefu*kupDOHC_4AGE *cough*

4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Tue, 18 January 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL this thread is phunny Laughing

Anyhoot...if you dont own an ae86 and hate them...then go fuck off and enjoy whatever car takes your fancy.

Leave the ae86 for the real drivers Wink
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Tue, 18 January 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4ageeza wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 19:56

I second that Smile
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Tue, 18 January 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I hadn't seen "duke of hazzard"
then i wouldn't want a dodge charger
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Wed, 19 January 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol @ all those idiots who bought deloreans. little do they know that when it hits 88mph nothing is gonna happen
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Wed, 19 January 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

grow up ppl.

cheers

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I laugh everytime i read this,

1. Just how funny it is
2. I derno WTF he is trying to convey, but it still just doesn't make sense
3. It just doesn't make sense!

ROFL
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Wed, 19 January 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL. I know.
Definatly a FUCKTARD Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Wed, 19 January 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

grow up ppl.

cheers

Thats why i bought an aw11 Very Happy
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Wed, 19 January 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just think this earlier post sums it all up...

DOHC_4AGE wrote on Mon, 22 November 2004 22:41

Omg, yesterday i was with my supervisor driver. anyway this r34 gtr pulls up beside me while driving past. I am only on my l's by the way LOL.

Anyway he was about to overtake me on the right, so i merged into his lane, and he got pissed off so he chucked his 34 in neutral and reved it while in neutral. Hee obvisouly wanted to pick on a nugget compared to his r34.

At the set of lights he was reving to about 5. Anyway I reved mine 2 6500. 4AGE TAkes thrashing.

the end result, r34 GTR WAS MUNCHED. WE TOOK OFF I GOT THE LEAD< FLAT CHANGED TO 2nD, in 2nd i bounced it. and flah changed to 3rd. i beat him to the next set of lights. He looks at me and goes wtf are u doing are u krazy. LMAO!

My drive shaft and gearbox mad big noises, but ill fix it it was worth the trophy, Have u deafeated a r34 GTR! 7000RPM RULZ. GO THE MIGHTY l platers
. i got pikkys on my ph which my freind took. while i was driving.

Forget what he's got to say about Sprinters people.. In fact, forget pretty much everything he has to say at all. Rolling Eyes
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Wed, 19 January 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whoops - Didn't realise someone had posted that above Embarassed
Dmonk86
Regular

August 2004
icon11.gif  Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Wed, 19 January 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"My drive shaft and gearbox mad big noises, but ill fix it it was worth the trophy, Have u deafeated a r34 GTR! 7000RPM RULZ. GO THE MIGHTY l platers"

Want a trophie? how about your life idiot?

The GTR wasn't looking at you because he 'thought' you were cool, he was looking at you and calling you freaking crazy because you're a douche bag swerving into his lane, endagering peoples lives and crunching your frigging gears with 'mad big noises'.

This L plater needs to learn how to drive and 'change gears properly' instead of making noises which he can magically fix!

You're an L plater, LEARN. Not just 'assume' any high preformance car that passes you want to drag you. They're probally avoiding you by merging into the right lane because they heard your mad big noises from miles away.

haha have you defeated a r34? nope, and *GASP* neither have you! /end rant
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Wed, 19 January 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4ageeza wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 20:26

Confused Dont forget all the other light weight rwd toyo cars man... we have feelings too ahahah Sad. Just dropping my 2c: I bought a KE70 because the weight is actually a bit lighter than an ae86, it suited me better money wise for not only insurance (being 4 door) and also parts if i crashed the thing, but i actually prefer it. I would still love to have an AE86, but not because of initial d, because I love the car and I love the handling. Any person who has ever driven an 86 will usually want an 86, they are a peice of art... nuff said..

Oh one more thing. DOHC_4AGE is a fucktard No No No No No No No No No

Peace
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AE86 is Killed.!! Wed, 19 January 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
in standard form the 86 is far from a peice of art....
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:As is or Reco
Next Topic:Well Guys what do you think of this
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:11:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0099220275878906 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.