Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 29 December 2004 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers mummblezz...

2 more days after today left guys to get ur funds in for the group buy.

Have 6 listed people at the moment.

Regards

Wei
  Send a private message to this user    
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 30 December 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Wei,

Check you email and bank account. I transferred my payment today, and it should be in your account by tomorrow.

Cheers,

Joel
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 30 December 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Joel, took down your details and added u to the list.

Cheers

Wei
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 30 December 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Wei,

Money should be transferred today for MZ 2-way.

Cheers,

Jeremy.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 30 December 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Jeremy,

Once payment has been done,

Can you email me your details, contact details, shipping details and confirm the lsd, lsd type, and zenki or kouki etc.

visionr@iinet.net.au

Cheers

Wei

[Updated on: Thu, 30 December 2004 04:19]

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 31 December 2004 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,

Last day for LSD deposits.

Cheers
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 31 December 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats better cusco mz or trd?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 31 December 2004 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im not too sure,

I would go for cusco type-RS myself Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 31 December 2004 09:27]

4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 31 December 2004 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Wei,

Did the money I transferred yesterday come through today?

Thanks,

Joel
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 31 December 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Joel

The funds have not yet hit my account.

Cheers

Wei
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sat, 01 January 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LSDs group buy is over. All buyers information has been noted.

LSDs will be ordered as soon as business reopens and all funds have hit my account.

Happy new year guys

Wei
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 04 January 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whoopee Razz Let us know when they arrive...
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 04 January 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im getting LSD orders organised as we speak

IM also looking into final gear if anybody interested.

I emailed Japan to get quote on some final gears, they have TRD as well as techno pro spirit.

The techno pro spirit seems to be relatively affordable. TRD ones seems to be dearer.

Check my website for further updates in drivetrain on the Final gears.

Cheers

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 04 January 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wei: I will definately be interested in final gears. I was looking at getting some from NZ (4.77's) but I have no more money at the moment Sad Going to look at your website now Smile

*edit* where on your website are the gears? Had a look at drivetrain but couldn't find it - maybe it isn't there yet Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 04 January 2005 02:27]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 04 January 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interest here with final gears

mainly after Techno Pro Spirit 4.5 ratio.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 04 January 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe,

its not there yet, im still waiting on pricing from japan,
pricing depends in gear as well from 3.9 to 4.7, Once i get pricing I will update it on my website. Hopefully expect to see it by tonight or tommorow

Cheers

Wei

[Updated on: Tue, 04 January 2005 02:31]

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 04 January 2005 19:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wei: Nice price, definately interested (as soon as I have some money!). Any chance of a group buy happening on these, or do we get a discount for already getting a group buy on the LSD? Very Happy
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 05 January 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess if we can work out enough buyers, i can work out another group buy, may not be as huge discount as the LSD, due to items being priced less, in any case I should be able to work something out.

[Updated on: Wed, 05 January 2005 00:50]

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 05 January 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested in final gear also. prolly a 4.3 or 4.5? i rekon 4.7 would be too high, and i wanna go back to melbs for AE86 MEET #2!!!! mmmm ah huh Wink

hey wei, why dont u put a vision R logo or something for your avatar, itll make it easier to spot ur posts. Smile
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 05 January 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Arch,

Yeah I might to that, thanks for the idea, im just pretty swamped at the moment, still trying to do updates on my website, and organise more parts to come in from Japan. Im still searching and getting my friends to find more buying houses and suppliers in Japan so can get parts at a better price.

Other plans also include the carbon bonnets and jblood front and rear guards.

But yeah thanks, i will put my logo on my avatar.
if we can get a few buyers again, will get the final gear group buy organised.

Cheers

Wei

[Updated on: Wed, 05 January 2005 08:43]

AZA510
Regular

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 05 January 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the difference between the RZ and the MZ cusco??

I know KAAZ have two different types aswell but they are just for the earier model and later model. (AXLE SIZES)

is this the same deal??
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 05 January 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn I read this too late, I want a Zenki Cusco! I also want to know whats the diff between the RZ and the MZ?

also whats best for pure neutral handling a 1.5 way?

if there is going to be a second group buy or someone backs out then I have the money ready
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 06 January 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cusco MZ and RS is different in the way its build, MZ uses cone plates and the RS uses springs.

for more info, can check out

http://www.cusco.co.jp/english/e_cont.html

Cheers

Wei
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 06 January 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yo Wei,

Just wondering if the money has come through yet?

Cheers,

Joel
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 06 January 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so an MZ has a more harsh engagement while the RZ is softer, so would I be right by saying that the MZ is better for drift and the RZ for race?

will there be another group buy soon? I still want one.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 06 January 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The MZ is more i guess rougher and harsher the way it grabs,
and the RS is smoother, i have been told the RS is much more durable and less noisy as well.

I would think the RS would be better for everything in my opinion is its more refined and smoother, easier to control.
Thats based on my opinion, not facts

P.S Joel yes i did received your funds, I already organising and ordered LSDs to come from Japan.

Will let u guys know the minute the LSDs touch down.

Im not sure will if there will be another group buy or not, but if you want to PM me sam Q,

I see what price I can do for you for the MZ or RS if you have cash ready and available as I have shipment of other parts to come in as well maybe able do you a decent price but prob not as good as the group buy.

Cheers

Wei

[Updated on: Thu, 06 January 2005 07:32]

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 07 January 2005 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Guys, ATTENTION TO ALL WHO HAVE ORDERDED CUSCO LSD!!!

Ok, I have a small bit of bad news, I have been in touch with Cusco Japan, they can only produced 6 LSD in total without back order (backorder looking at 1 month) due to one of the gear part being out of stock, we have total of 7 Cusco LSD in total including MZ & RS.

I have been advised that we can get 5 cusco type-RS and 1 cusco type-Mz or total 6 cusco type-RS.

I need to find out from ANYONE, is there anyone out there who has ordered cusco LSD that can wait one month for before their LSD arrives from Japan, this will be on back order???

If no is the case and they cant wait, I will need to pick the last person who has deposited funds to me for the Cusco LSD and return them in full their deposit as i cant fulfil their order due to Cusco unable to deliver the LSD on time.

PLEASE GUYS READ THIS POST AND LET ME KNOW ASAP

Kind regards

Wei

[Updated on: Fri, 07 January 2005 14:47]

Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 07 January 2005 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if I am prepared to wait a month wouldn't that mean I might be able to get into the group buy afterall?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 07 January 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SamQ, that depends, if someone wants to bow out due to month waiting perioud, then you can pay them direct and take over their deposit also depending if they have deposit on and RS or and MZ LSD, and what LSD you want.

I will need to know by this weekend whos is going to wait for a month and who is going to get their funds returned to them as unfortunately due to demand outweighing supply, there is a 1 months waiting period on 1 or more cusco LSD. Another alternative is TRD LSD could be purchased or changed for from Cusco.

Kind regards

Wei

[Updated on: Fri, 07 January 2005 15:03]

Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 07 January 2005 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the real world difference between the cusco RZ and the trd, I know the cusco has the extra clutches but what does that mean really? does it last longer? is the trd cone or clutch activated?

if someone falls out of the deal e-mail me please at sam@sq.id.au
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 07 January 2005 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wei: I can wait.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 07 January 2005 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you sure Demuire, because you were one of the first to deposit, so...i want to make it fair for all and make sure everybody sastisfied?

If so, I will keep your LSD on back order and promise you it will come as long as you keep the deposit with me.

Kind regards

Wei

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sat, 08 January 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wei: If the wait is one month then I can do that since you need someone to be able to wait. Longer and I'll have to think about it. I'm also still thinking about that final gear, am thinking of getting the 4.7 but not sure if I have the money at the moment. And not much point getting the LSD without the gears, the gears in my diff at the moment aren't too good.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sat, 08 January 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Demuire,

1 month is the go on waiting on the LSD. If its any longer, I will return you deposit, and keep you updated on the progress if you still want the LSD.

I thank you for volunteering for the wait.

With the Techno pro spirit final gear, please let me know if (Pm or call me) and when you have the funds to purchase and I see what I can do for you.

CHeers

Wei
gtvolv
Regular

November 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sat, 08 January 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

demuire & Wei: I can wait if you don't want to Demuire... My car's not even on the road yet - and i really doubt it will be in a month - so it doesn't affect me at all if you want to swap?

gtvolv
Regular

November 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 09 January 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Guys: I probably won't access the net for a week - so if you want to swap - go ahead - I can wait the month..

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 09 January 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Either way is okay with me.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 10 January 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would like to get mine as one of the early ones, please Embarassed

i will deposit the remaining money on the 16th jan.

arigato.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 10 January 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,

Sorry havent been online, last couple of days, unable to get to the website.

I have sacrifice one type RS for the MZ, so either demuire or gtvolv can wait, so when it arrives either one can wait for the LSD is no problems.

Order on LSD have been placed in Japan and money has been transferred to Japan supplier already.

Will keep you guys updated.

Kind regards

Wei
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sat, 15 January 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Guys,

Quick update, Orders all placed and paid up. Will be despatched from Japan this Monday. Should expect LSDs to arrive late in the week and held in customs for another few days.

Cheers

Wei
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 16 January 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome.

i better hurry up and find a rear end! lol

anyone got one fs? Razz
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 16 January 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u pull it is your friend
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 16 January 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i dont like 'u-put-ur-back-out' Razz

im a lazy carnt
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 16 January 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
word Laughing Cool
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 16 January 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Excelllllllllllllllllant

Good stuff Wei
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 16 January 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Second amount of $640 deposited into your account Wei.

For Cusco RS 2-Wei (get it harharhar) Laughing

lol im not funny i know... Surprised
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 16 January 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ha Ha Laughing

Cheers Arch,

Will take note of payment once hits my account.

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 17 January 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,

LSD have left japan already. Should be here very soon. The only main wait is to clear customs.

Will let you the second it lands in Australia.

Wei
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 18 January 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ARCH, I have received 2nd and full payment from you already.

Cheers

Wei
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 19 January 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wink
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
icon14.gif  Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 19 January 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK GUYS,

LSDs are in Australia already!!!!!! Very Happy

Should be able to clear customs within the next few days and send them out very soon.

Can I please recieve remaining amounts from everyone except GTvolv who will receive his LSD later in order for me to ship them out immediately as soon as I get the items.

I will try to email everyone as well.

Kind regards

Wei

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 19 January 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Excellent *Mr Burns voice*

I'll let James know to transfer the rest. Looks like it will be in in time for drift practice next week! You're a champ Wei!
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 19 January 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Ae86slut,

I hope they dont take too long in customs. I hope to get it to send off LSDs to you next week if customs dont hold it up for too long. All Deliveries from me to you guys will via FASTWAY who has insurance on all items delivered.

Also the emails i have sent out and post above, please ignore it Arch as you already paid in full.

Cheers

Wei
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 19 January 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wei, ur a champ! Smile
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 19 January 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Joel for kind words,

I try my best in order to please everyone and keep everyone updated with as much info as possible.

Cheers

Wei
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 19 January 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Super Wei Smile
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 21 January 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wei, I paid the rest of the amount today for the LSD.

Cheers, Sean
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 21 January 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok cheers guys,

I have received full payment now from:

1. matthew(arch)
2. James abbott
3. Skaney(sean)

People who have made payment, as soon as it clears customs, and I receive them, I will ship immediately!

At the moment they are still being held in customs, Im estimating release period to be either Monday or Tuesday.

Regards

Wei

[Updated on: Fri, 21 January 2005 07:02]

Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 23 January 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested if there is another group buy too.

mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 23 January 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I'll try and get the payment to you tommorow.
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:17" tyres for sale
Next Topic:sold
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 02:25:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011504888534546 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.