Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Lookin for this FRONT Bar for a ST162 Celica.. Please Help!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Lookin for this FRONT Bar for a ST162 Celica.. Please Help!!! Sun, 16 January 2005 06:29 Go to next message
I'm helpin out a good mate of mine..
hes trying to find this front bar..
http://www.toyotacelicaonline.com/celica1/bodykits/t16postert5.jpg

Know anywhere in Australia/Melbourne that could supply one or make one up???

Much appreciated!!!
  Send a private message to this user    
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Lookin for this FRONT Bar for a ST162 Celica.. Please Help!!! Tue, 18 January 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw that picture the other day... I dunno where that car is and I dont like your chances of finding the kit... SSV make some nice kits but i've heard they are $$$... maybe you could get a place to make one up...
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Lookin for this FRONT Bar for a ST162 Celica.. Please Help!!! Tue, 18 January 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
www.topstage.com

they can fabricate anything and at a good price
matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

Re: Lookin for this FRONT Bar for a ST162 Celica.. Please Help!!! Tue, 18 January 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking at the number plates and the LHD cars in the photo, it looks like it was taken in Europe somewhere.

In that case the chances are pretty slim you'll find that kit here. Might have to do some dedicated google searching for ST162 bodykits, and even if you find some in Europe they're likely to be pretty expensive to bring over.

1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: Lookin for this FRONT Bar for a ST162 Celica.. Please Help!!! Wed, 19 January 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
USC (united sports cars) did a bar similar to that
they were at taren point sydney
dont know if there still there???

cheers Very Happy
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Lookin for this FRONT Bar for a ST162 Celica.. Please Help!!! Wed, 19 January 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah that kit is not longer made and yes matt ya right it in europe!... would like to see if any one can get people to make one up like that and then have a mould for it so other can get it and shit and for a price better than SSV stuff! also must have huge mouth for my planed 600x300x80 front cooler Smile

Nezza
Edwin 3S-GTE
Regular

February 2004
Re: Lookin for this FRONT Bar for a ST162 Celica.. Please Help!!! Fri, 21 January 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha! Guys!! I TOOK that photo!! It's taken in The Netherlands. The kit isn't made anymore, but every now and then a second hand kit comes along here (mostly you'll have to buy the whole car though).
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Lookin for this FRONT Bar for a ST162 Celica.. Please Help!!! Fri, 21 January 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Edwin 3S-GTE wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 19:26

Hahaha! Guys!! I TOOK that photo!! It's taken in The Netherlands. The kit isn't made anymore, but every now and then a second hand kit comes along here (mostly you'll have to buy the whole car though).

hahah Edwin you took that photo!! That is soo funny.. what a small 162 world we live in Wink

Nice looking kit..
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Lookin for this FRONT Bar for a ST162 Celica.. Please Help!!! Fri, 21 January 2005 13:04 Go to previous message
HAHAHA sorry Edwin,
My mate just sent me that pic and yeah i posted it up...
I've seen that pic up sooo many times all over the internet its amazing how things turn up...

Thanx for ur help everyone hopefully my mate will get the parts and hopefully post em up on the net when its on!!!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Celica ST - ST162 1988 - hot or not?
Next Topic:Who's travelling Melb to Sydney with a car trailer?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:27:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045289993286133 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.