Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Sun, 16 January 2005 13:24 Go to next message
I think this link says it all....
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,11 953407%255E421,00.html
  Send a private message to this user    
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Sun, 16 January 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fucken lunatics.
Meat_rack
Regular

December 2004
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Sun, 16 January 2005 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hate them coz ever time they pull up next to me on my bike all they want to do is drag and is shits me. Evil or Very Mad
indigoid
Regular

September 2002

Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Sun, 16 January 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wish to stab both drivers in their eyes with many burning toothpicks.

Morons.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Sun, 16 January 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm going to have to tell a mate of mine cause i think he knows the stupid wench
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Sun, 16 January 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg "But Weymouth, who was fined $850 and disqualified from driving for six months, said her only regret was getting caught."
Shocked
wtf???
Only 6 months? we get that for doing 30 over the limit, and thats just by ourselves, this lady is endangering bloody kids!!!
I hope she gets f&$#ed over for child abuse or something along those lines

Things like this disappoints me so much Mad

-Choony
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Sun, 16 January 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i couldnt belieive it its so bad hey, shocking Mad
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Sun, 16 January 2005 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuckin BOGANS

Quote:

"We did race, but the car's not a piece of junk."

dont know which one said that but it doesnt matter if the cars were pieces of junk or not they were still racing with kids aged from 18 months to 7 years old, complete fuckin idiots.

[Updated on: Sun, 16 January 2005 14:51]

Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Sun, 16 January 2005 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
towe_001 wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 00:59

I'm going to have to tell a mate of mine cause i think he knows the stupid wench

Sorry didnt see this, but if your friend knows the people, no offence please, but tell him to tell them to cut their own hands off and do us all a favour.

How their gonna cut both their hands off, is another question Razz
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Mon, 17 January 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some stupid booner wrote

The man, who wore a Holden Racing Team shirt and cap, told the court the justice system was "f-ed".

I would love to hear the reasoning behind this opinion,.. It seems the father thinks it's ok...

I think these kids should be removed from their care..

alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Mon, 17 January 2005 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG!!

Quote:

Michel Torrisi
I think this was the bloke i went high school with... then again... there might be other michael torrisi

i'll b shocked to hear thats him though!
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Mon, 17 January 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like the fact they'd spent 20k on cars (a torrie with 20k spent on it would be pretty damn nice..) so they wanted to race...

but couldn't be bothered to pay what another 100 odd bucks to go down the drag strip and do it properlly and safely?

FUCKWITS...all I can say...

and only TWO of the THREE kids in the back where the lady drivers...

not only endangering her kids but someone elses as well...

6months / $850 / 48 hours of impounded car is not freaking long enough.

[Updated on: Mon, 17 January 2005 02:38]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Mon, 17 January 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Sen-Constable Baille said Weymouth was driving a Holden Torana and racing Torrisi when they both recorded speeds of 144km/h.

Rolling Eyes
yes its stupid but what are you going to say to the next few hundred dragmum and dads (ie mr.wannadrag dad down bell st in a vienta) Confused
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Mon, 17 January 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the woman was driving a torana...what a shaz
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Mon, 17 January 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

the woman was driving a torana...what a shaz

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thats exactly what I was thinking.

I think they should take the children from these people and then "de-sex" them so they can not have any more.

Given the circumstances I thought they should just cop it sweet and shut up. I think they got off lightly........
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Mon, 17 January 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whinge whinge fucking whinge.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Mon, 17 January 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat ya whinging bout ?
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Mon, 17 January 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh lets dig up a news post about a driver speeding with children and then say endless comments on how fucking stupid they are, how wreckless blah blah fucking blah. seems teribly pointless and repetitive.
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Mon, 17 January 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did anyone see the story on this tonight on a current affair/today tonight?

Both of them looked as thick as 2 planks.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Mon, 17 January 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe our lives arnt as enthralling as yours and we need items like this to make our lives seem more whole....... Twisted Evil
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Mon, 17 January 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 22:06

Yeh lets dig up a news post about a driver speeding with children and then say endless comments on how fucking stupid they are, how wreckless blah blah fucking blah. seems teribly pointless and repetitive.

isnt that the point of 90% of threads. To abuse the fuck out of a single topic...cmon dude if some1 is going to endanger there kids and other kids like that, it deserves a good rant..

thats what general car talk is for Very Happy if u dun like it dun read it.

CHEERS
NOLAN

[Updated on: Mon, 17 January 2005 11:52]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Mon, 17 January 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah that's a bit dumb. But what do you expect from facktards?
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Tue, 18 January 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
74gt wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 21:09

Did anyone see the story on this tonight on a current affair/today tonight?

Both of them looked as thick as 2 planks.
Yea, and the dumbarse bitch was making a point about the kids wearing seatbelts and the baby in a capsule. Hate to point it out, but at those speeds, those things mean SFA.

And the road it was done on is near me, and I can tell you it's not a straight road, lots of bends in it, lots of side streets, and lots of retards that pull out infront of you out of driveways, or just suddenly stop to pull into driveways. AND, lots of jaywalking pedestrians as well.

Disqualification for life I reckon. She had her chance and blew it.

Oh yea, did you also catch the way she was saying the punishment was unfair because it was a first offence? Sure I can understand if it was something like 5km/h over the limit, but c'mon, more than double the limit on a busy public road with kids in the car and she wants to get off? As I said before, disqualification for life. Driving is not a right, and until the laws change to reflect this, (no soup for you), then people like her will just be doing the same shit again when they have their licenses back.
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Tue, 18 January 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Disqualification for life is my suggestion.
Hearing things like this makes me want to stay home and not go out for fear of my life.
I cant possibly understand what makes this chick tick i have a 3.5 month old daughter and there is not a hope in hell that racing anyone or doing stupid shit like that would even enter my mind.
One has to question the womans mental integrity as there doesnt seem to be any maternal instinct for her children. Unfortunatly if you take the children away i feel that it wont slove the problem as the gene pool hasnt been stopped. Maybe the children can be bought up with a little forward thinking so that they can take the initiave and think about what may happen.

Shit for brains *shakes head*
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Fri, 21 January 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indigoid wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 00:38

I wish to stab both drivers in their eyes with many burning toothpicks.

Morons.

i was gonna say they should b beaten to death. i wish i had the creative drive that u do Razz
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Mon, 24 January 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that story was on today tonight and they showed a VK not a rana!
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Mon, 24 January 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Choony_AE86 wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 02:01

towe_001 wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 00:59

Sorry didnt see this, but if your friend knows the people, no offence please, but tell him to tell them to cut their own hands off and do us all a favour.

How their gonna cut both their hands off, is another question Razz

Nar no offence taken cause if it was her he does think of her as a brain dead cow, about 6 stubbies short of a 6 pack.
But even if it wasn't her she's still a brain dead cow
boxh34d
Regular

May 2004
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Mon, 24 January 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Mon, 24 January 2005 17:46

that story was on today tonight and they showed a VK not a rana!

well, it did say that ( whatever his name was ) was driving a holden commodoore, so i presume they are showing his car????
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Tue, 25 January 2005 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so it was a commodore ? was the "opponent" a torana ?
jabtronic
Regular

July 2003
Re: SO FUCKIN STUPID! (commonwhore drivers.....) Tue, 25 January 2005 12:00 Go to previous message
I think the skinny male bogan was driving the VK, the fat female bogan was driving the Torana.

[Updated on: Tue, 25 January 2005 12:01]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:BOV with filter
Next Topic:Toyota Celica GT4 on Ebay
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 06:08:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086300373077393 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.