Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
letsgodriftin
Occasional Poster

April 2004
my silvia webpage check it out Sun, 16 January 2005 12:35 Go to next message
gday guys me and a mate set up a webpage 4 my silvia today come in hav look even though it not fully complete and join up to the forums more the merrier the website is http://www.brock-club-k-silvia.150m.com/ cheers brock
  Send a private message to this user    
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: my silvia webpage check it out Sun, 16 January 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And why would any of us want to go to your lame Nissan web site? Rolling Eyes
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: my silvia webpage check it out Sun, 16 January 2005 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cmon man, give the guy a break
I recon its good having websites about ur car like this *unless its a ford or holden*, plus i think silvias are good cars.
I give him credit for making a site, i wuldn't have 2 clues *nor 1* on the how to.

keep it up

-Choony

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: my silvia webpage check it out Sun, 16 January 2005 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If this weren't a Toyota-specific forum I may be more charitable... but it is. Razz
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: my silvia webpage check it out Sun, 16 January 2005 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why'd u get a nissan? *nods head*

but in all seriousness norbie's right, now piss off! *breaks foot off in your nissan ass*

you don't want us toyota heads over in your forums, nissan and toyota ppl just din't get along nicely.

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: my silvia webpage check it out Sun, 16 January 2005 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree. Nissan are the dark side.... Toyota are the elite car makers! sorry make but Nissan's i don't think really do it for many people here unless yer names chooney and u drive an 86 Very Happy
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: my silvia webpage check it out Sun, 16 January 2005 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You might want to correct some of the spelling and grammar on your front page. It put me off exploring any further as it reeks of 16 year old wannabe.
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: my silvia webpage check it out Sun, 16 January 2005 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice webbie mate!! i wish i knew how to do that!!

ANd stop bagin ppl out for Nissans man... they have great cars! Very Happy

i have a nissan too!

and i LOVE the Silvias!!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: my silvia webpage check it out Sun, 16 January 2005 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we have 4 toyota's and one nissan in our family, NI5 sss, bahahaha, the fit and finish on the toyota's is so much better as is the level of road noise. The SSS has has no sound deadening under the bonnet common even my 20 year old rona does, the rona is quieter. The dash on the sss does not fit properly and one corner is always slightly out.
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: my silvia webpage check it out Mon, 17 January 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 09:26

You might want to correct some of the spelling and grammar on your front page. It put me off exploring any further as it reeks of 16 year old wannabe.

ditto Confused
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: my silvia webpage check it out Mon, 17 January 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 09:14

i agree. Nissan are the dark side.... Toyota are the elite car makers! sorry make but Nissan's i don't think really do it for many people here unless yer names chooney and u drive an 86 Very Happy

86? whats an 86? Razz
Very Happy

EDIT: Its ChooNY not ChoonEy...why does everyone make that mistake...

[Updated on: Mon, 17 January 2005 00:10]

letsgodriftin
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: my silvia webpage check it out Mon, 17 January 2005 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jealousy such a lovely thing ... and who said us nissan folk r not welcoming to toyota folk ....... i like my toyota and my nissan i just more into nissan but if u want join forums there is toyota section in there ..... and u say nissan is the cark side u help prove my point we all know the dark side is stronger lol
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: my silvia webpage check it out Mon, 17 January 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know not, what you just said.
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: my silvia webpage check it out Wed, 19 January 2005 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 10:50

i know not, what you just said.

master yoda, it would be wise to lock this thread since it advertises other forums.

-strober

[Updated on: Wed, 19 January 2005 14:56]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: my silvia webpage check it out Thu, 20 January 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think its funny that all these bored school kids start their own forums on the holidays. When they post a thread on other forums for people to "come join up" I have a look and find that the only content on the forum is from him and his mate. There have been a few where I have had a look again months down the track and guess what... Nothing's changed. Still him and his mate posting 95% of the posts. Laughing

I'll bet once school goes back, they forget about it and dump the whole thing. Rolling Eyes
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: my silvia webpage check it out Thu, 20 January 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I once spent 1/2 an hour making up a web page for my car , it was quite easily more aesthetically pleasing than that.

When you use adobe image ready to make tabs make sure the background for the tab is the same color as the background of the page itself , it will get rid of that little white patch where the tabs are rounded off.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: my silvia webpage check it out Thu, 20 January 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm more of a Toyota man myself but I do think there are some nice and reliable Nissans getting about.I don't mind some of the Silvias, the Pulsars sedans they made in the late 90's and my mates 1990 Patrol. for a car of it size and dimentions it moves pretty well of the mark. these are the 3 Nissans I'd own anyway.
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: my silvia webpage check it out Fri, 21 January 2005 06:53 Go to previous message
Some people are so damn blind. Be more open minded, Toyota are not the shizzle bizzle, I was after a car with certain qualities and no Toyotas fitted the description, except a Camry Vienta, but meh, Im not goin there! lol
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:GT3 Drift
Next Topic:86 online store
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 08:48:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054118633270264 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.