Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Toyota Motorkhana planning for January.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jeff1600
Occasional Poster

September 2004
icon14.gif  Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Mon, 11 October 2004 05:36 Go to next message
G'day all.
As you may know there is a Motorkhana on Nov 7 at gympie that is open to anyone, should be fun.

However, we at the Toyota club have been talking to the organisers about holding one just for our club and whoever we invite. We are aiming for january sometime, towards the end.

We need a minimum of 35 cars to hold it. There will be a bbq available and cost is only $20. I reckon we can easily get 35 cars between this site and the club.

I need to get peoples details if you are genuinely interested, so we can confirm that we can get the numbers. Please PM me with your phone number and full name and when we get enough it should be on. Sweet, it's s@#t loads of fun. Smile

Cheers everyone.

Send a private message to this user    
NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Wed, 13 October 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If its late Jan I might be able to make it. But If you can get some of those promo girls there I'm definitly in! Laughing
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Thu, 14 October 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe promo girls Smile someone owes me for gathering those Razz Very Happy

Come on ppl these events are heaps of fun and its doenst matter if your car is old or new'er'. your there to have fun and trust me u will Smile

ChaoS
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Fri, 22 October 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You KNOW I'll be there but I'm having trouble just waiting for the November 'khana Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Fri, 22 October 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my baby is BACK :D:D:D

and purring better then ever Very Happy

khana is going to be FUN Wink

Ryota22
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Sat, 23 October 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Very Happy Evil or Very Mad round and round we go!!! where she stops nobody knows....
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Sat, 23 October 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i get off my ass and put better suspension into it, i'll be there, and i'll make a CIG locker for the event too Evil or Very Mad
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Thu, 28 October 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet Brendon!!! We'll both be doing the FWD thing for this one. I want to get some practise at thrashing, oops I mean driving a FWD. I've never driven a FWD car hard before so this should be interesting/entertaining. Laughing But Nov 7 is all GTfour goodness Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Thu, 28 October 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeff, count me in!
am not sure whether it'll be RA40 or MA61 - but one of them will be on the skidpan.
cheers,
Charles.
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Thu, 28 October 2004 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in Smile

i love a chance to drive in the wet Evil or Very Mad
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Thu, 28 October 2004 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOT162 wrote on Thu, 28 October 2004 20:09

Sweet Brendon!!! We'll both be doing the FWD thing for this one. I want to get some practise at thrashing, oops I mean driving a FWD. I've never driven a FWD car hard before so this should be interesting/entertaining. Laughing But Nov 7 is all GTfour goodness Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

LOL the camry? Cool

i'm definately looking forward to this Very Happy
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Thu, 28 October 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I am up for it. But even if my Corona is back on the road then I will be driving the old Ke70 as it is a much better turning car anyway Smile
Ryota22
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Fri, 29 October 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing hey you 4wd doods ill make up for only having two wheels by doing twice as many revolutions Laughing Laughing Up To Something
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Sat, 30 October 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ryota22 wrote on Fri, 29 October 2004 20:11

Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing hey you 4wd doods ill make up for only having two wheels by doing twice as many revolutions Laughing Laughing Up To Something

HUH? Confused

who has a 4wd?
jeff1600
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Sat, 30 October 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool
Glad to see some interest. Can I please ask all of you who aren't in the TCCQ to PM me your full name and phone number and i can then confirm the entries later on. Tell your mates to do the same. I can't remember nicknames until January, too much beer to drink between now and then. Razz
waynewatson
Regular

May 2003
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Thu, 04 November 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How long is the hike from brizzie to gympie?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Thu, 04 November 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there for this one
jeff1600
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Thu, 04 November 2004 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brizzie to Gympie is about 2 hours. Time goes pretty quick in a convoy. Especially when trying to film and drive at the same time. Very Happy
rackz
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Tue, 23 November 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
filming isn't that hard i was doing it in my car Rolling Eyes
Buddha
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Tue, 23 November 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day jeff1600,

I'll be along for the motorkhana ... you should have a PM from me as I write this.

Looking forward to it.
jeff1600
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Wed, 01 December 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all. We at the TCCA of Q have decided that january woul dnot be feasable due to heat. So we have talked to the fellas at Gympie and it has been moved to April. Will be cooler when waiting to drive and the skid pan will keep the water better than if it's stinking hot. So I will keep you all informed. I still have the details of those who PM'd me. GET THOSE CIG LOCKED DIFFS READY!!! Cheers.
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Sat, 04 December 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a stupid question but what happens at a Motorkhana? Embarassed Is gympie north, south or west of Brissie? Could be interested!
soulfire
Regular

May 2004

Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Sun, 05 December 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeff1600 wrote on Wed, 01 December 2004 12:32

Hey all. We at the TCCA of Q have decided that january woul dnot be feasable due to heat. So we have talked to the fellas at Gympie and it has been moved to April. Will be cooler when waiting to drive and the skid pan will keep the water better than if it's stinking hot. So I will keep you all informed. I still have the details of those who PM'd me. GET THOSE CIG LOCKED DIFFS READY!!! Cheers.

okay, that sounds really good, the 1g-gte in my corona should be finished by then, so good times should be had. thanks!
trdcamrypride
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Tue, 07 December 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will try to be there in my camry then so i might see all of yas there.
fearlesss
Regular

November 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Wed, 08 December 2004 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celicaboy_2000 wrote on Sat, 04 December 2004 19:56

This is a stupid question but what happens at a Motorkhana? Embarassed Is gympie north, south or west of Brissie? Could be interested!

the only stupid question is a question no asked..
or something like that,

i myself asked this same question before the last one,
basicaly they just wet down a big patch of concret and u skid around it, they set out different circits with wiches hats. and u can either go for a good time or just have fun. its north of brisbane.

oh im comming to the next one to, but this time in a RWD
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Wed, 22 December 2004 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i might be interested now that it in april...full zorst and front mount..ummmm and i'll be taking the "complet lack of traction award" now thank you!

Also i would like someoen to come up with ya cause i've been on a heap of shit no with no with me Sad so yeah

Nezza Cool
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Fri, 24 December 2004 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oooooh, dammit, why does my car have to blow up now!

Ill be there if i can get my engine rebuilt in that time.
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Sat, 25 December 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would love to, but my car will be in interstate drift duty till the start of feb Crying or Very Sad
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Thu, 30 December 2004 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lance and mr2drift it now at april so u both can come...if u lance get ya arse into gear!

Nezza Cool
Azza
Regular

December 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Sun, 02 January 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it alright if we just come along but not compete? as I won't be getting my P-plates till after May.
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Sun, 02 January 2005 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You're more than welcome to just come along and spectate. It's a good way to find out exactly what these things are all about. Smile
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Mon, 03 January 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno if i'll be able to make it ... or should i say whether or not my car will make it .. Sad

suspension needs to be replaced on front :/
keep breakin the bolts holding the crossmember which just happens to hold the front/rear engine mounts Rolling Eyes

so yeah .. :/ will see as we get closer Smile
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Fri, 14 January 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just weld it, hehehe Evil or Very Mad
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Fri, 14 January 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

well its been reapired. replaced all bolts and rubbers while creating new threads for each bolt Smile may it NEVER break again Rolling Eyes

all i need to do know is get some new suspension, who can help me with that .. i'll need to test what a have and replace all that need to be replaced :/ hopefully for the last time :/
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Mon, 17 January 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can help you out with suspension. what do you need?
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Mon, 17 January 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i need to have what i have tested to see what exactly is wrong :/

and i'm looking to get something i could use for circuit racing.
but be the daily driver we all want a "high" Rolling Eyes performance sports cars to be Very Happy

should i just book a day to come visit??
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Mon, 17 January 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was that a vague answer or what?
Darryl
Regular

October 2003
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Mon, 17 January 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ultimatechaos wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 21:51

well i need to have what i have tested to see what exactly is wrong :/

and i'm looking to get something i could use for circuit racing.
but be the daily driver we all want a "high" Rolling Eyes performance sports cars to be Very Happy

should i just book a day to come visit??

If you want to get into real racing then go and see george at george sheppard automotive in brisvegas.

Many many years of racing knowledge to fall back on.

Or go see fulcrum at marooka....(is that spelt correctly?) Confused Confused Confused

Nearly all of the guys from my club use these two business's as they are dedicated to promoting motorsport in anyway they can. Wink
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Tue, 18 January 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EXTREMELY VAGUE Confused If you,re free this Saturday pay me a visit at work. I'll be there until 4pm. We'll talk about what would suit you best.
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Tue, 18 January 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ehehe

right well i actually have this weekend off so i might pop up and say hello Smile

Chaos
NVD-086
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Sat, 05 February 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, Can i get an exact date for the this? As i am very interested to come and watch Cool
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Mon, 07 February 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
27th of feb Smile

fearlesss
Regular

November 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Fri, 11 February 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i went to the last one and im diffenelty comming to this one

27th sounds great, is anyone leaving and are yous meeting up at the ettamoga pub again ?

where do u find out about this ?? is there a cooloola car club website ??
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Fri, 11 February 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's a sunday yeah? If so, i'll be up for something...mines not in the best shape after a nice red light run by an 18yr old...rear end is no longer straight.

But i'll be up for the the 27th of Feb....Chaos...can you plz pm me on some more details.
Cuz the topic changed from the original and i lost what the new topic is about. Only saw dates exchanged....cruz up to gympie and then???
Or am i just way off the mark? hehe.
Crok.
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Fri, 11 February 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe hey guys Smile

at this point i'm not sure if i'm going as i have a few repaird to do with my car and something about u have to send in the money first in order to compete :/

if your coming just for the cruise u will be welcome to join us.

i'm sure if i go i'll be able to setup a meet at the pub again and go from there. i'll see how my car is fairing after next tuesday ;)and i'll try to find out if u can still compete or when n how we'll meet to cruise up Smile

last time i went everyone had an awesome day (rained BIG TIME but that just ment the concrete was REAL WET :D:D) and it's definately worth joining in Smile if your going for a cruise i'd organise a good long lunch stop as it isnt just a quick drive up the road. be refreshed before u head back and be prepared for brissy traffic jams north of caboolture :/ i know we had em last time. took me 30mins to move like 10km's :/

i'll get back to u asap.

chaos
jeff1600
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for April. Mon, 14 February 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI ALL. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNO WTHAT THIS MOTORKHANA IS NOT THE ONE ON THE 27TH OF FEB. IT IS SCHEDULED FOR APRIL, WITH DEFINATE DATE TO COME SOON. THE ONE IN FEB IS THE COOLOOLA CAR CLUB ONE, IT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC IS OPEN TO 50 CARS. CALL KATRINA ON 0421 394 449 FOR MORE DETAILS. THE TOYOTA ONE WILL BE AT THE SAME PLACE, BUT ONLY OPEN TO US. CHEERS EVERYONE. Evil or Very Mad
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Mon, 14 February 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and open to those with working cars too :/ my suspension got cancelled Sad but i hear next week it'll be ready ... so i'll probably be just watching this time out .. although my car will be dynotuned and w/ new suspension Smile

thanks for clearing that up jeff kinda forgot that one :/

Chaos
fearlesss
Regular

November 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for April. Tue, 15 February 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeff1600 wrote on Mon, 14 February 2005 12:01

HI ALL. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNO WTHAT THIS MOTORKHANA IS NOT THE ONE ON THE 27TH OF FEB. IT IS SCHEDULED FOR APRIL, WITH DEFINATE DATE TO COME SOON. THE ONE IN FEB IS THE COOLOOLA CAR CLUB ONE, IT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC IS OPEN TO 50 CARS. CALL KATRINA ON 0421 394 449 FOR MORE DETAILS. THE TOYOTA ONE WILL BE AT THE SAME PLACE, BUT ONLY OPEN TO US. CHEERS EVERYONE. Evil or Very Mad

so its gona be the same as last time then ? thats cool why not go to both ?
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Wed, 16 February 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, didn't quite get all the way through the thread so save ya breath telling me to read it... what's the go? motokhana scheduled for jan... but now talking about 27th of feb? or 7th of march? what's the go?

should read before i ask, i know

okay so i read it... forget this bit Razz Crying or Very Sad

[Updated on: Wed, 16 February 2005 10:30]

NVD-086
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Thu, 24 February 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's this weekend Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy even tho its not the toymods one whos comeing any way?
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Thu, 24 February 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wha? serious? motokhana this weekend? where 'bouts? i have an observation rally on saturday night... where is it? why do i get the feeling your just pulling a shifty?
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Thu, 24 February 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup ...

this weekend is the Cooloolah Car Club motorkhana,

April 17 (tentative date only) is the Toyota Car Club (Qld) motorkhana

there are drivers from the club going up this sunday hence my post:
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=60772&start=0&rid=2087&S=02c20493c09 208c36f4cf0cb3d5f6eb5

but the thread for the Toyota Car Club (Qld) motorkhana is the one we're in now.
NVD-086
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Fri, 25 February 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol i am so sorry :S Embarassed
Azza
Regular

December 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Fri, 25 February 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone from Logan area going to the April one that has a spare seat in the car?? Sad
rackz
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Toyota Motorkhana planning for January. Fri, 25 February 2005 14:48 Go to previous message
i'll be there for the april khana with my new car Smile but have to work this weekend not kool Crying or Very Sad i now own a toyota. 86 MA70 Supra dark blue (http://www.drive.com.au/used_cars/toyota/supra/cen tral+coast+qld/detail.aspx?id=2048962&pg=3& ;pp=8&d=0&nv=1 Sorry about the size o the link) its lots of fun to drive. HAVE FUN AND CRUZING AND KHANAING
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:monaro cruise at easter {powercruise}
Next Topic:Skirmish tomorrow
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 09:45:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010690927505493 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.