Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Wed, 12 January 2005 15:15 Go to next message
was looking through piercings before, deciding what to get next....... and i stumbled apon this

http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/03-nose/A41118/high/iam00076002.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Wed, 12 January 2005 19:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
give it a year and his nose will be past his mouth Laughing
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Wed, 12 January 2005 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy jesus....

that's crazy...

kind of reminds me why I don't like 'extreme' piercing ....

*see stretching, deep surface etc etc*
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Wed, 12 January 2005 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had my nipple done once, was a bit painful but cool nevertheless Rolling Eyes
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Thu, 13 January 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish you wouldnt post pictures of me without telling me joel Rolling Eyes
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Thu, 13 January 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

That's what I define as "rice piercing"! It's too much.. it's rice!

If you want a nice big, and cheap piercing, gimme a call. I got an air-rivet gun and I could pierce your abdomen from one side to the next, even bolt something onto your rib-cage if you want. And, I'll only charge a case of ale. Smile

seeyuzz
river
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Thu, 13 January 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could slam your car door closed on your nuts? no?
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Thu, 13 January 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
body rice Confused
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Thu, 13 January 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still unsure what to get damnit, im thinking ears of some sort, but not really sure.
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Thu, 13 January 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about a tragus?
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Thu, 13 January 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I see that picture...all I can think of is mid life crisis Confused
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Thu, 13 January 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PA
definitly
Azza
Regular

December 2004
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Thu, 13 January 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd go for an eyebrow one.
BTW, does anyone know what the chances of hitting the nerve in your brow is? I want to get one but 'm a bit iffy cause of that, My mate assures me that if I go to a good place they won't get it. So feel free to give me your input on this.

Cheers,
Azza.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Thu, 13 January 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Thu, 13 January 2005 19:29

What about a tragus?

thats the little inner bit of ya ear yeah??? If so im thinking that actually, and tops of ears aswell. The eyebrow piercing, im yet to hear of someone thats had it happen personally.
swayer08
Occasional Poster

September 2004

Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Thu, 13 January 2005 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joely why dont u get the ball for ur labret first buddy, that might help;)
i think the eyebrow looks hot on guys personally.. ill come with ya when u get it down so i get another tatt booked...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Thu, 13 January 2005 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everyone I know hwo has had eyebrow done has just gone to a big name, reputable place, and they've had no probs (apart from my brother, but his was ripped out - no fault of the piercist)
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Thu, 13 January 2005 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im happy with my nipple jobbie. It works, was relatively pain free (and have been for the last 3-4 years) except for the 1st couple of days where it just ached a little.

I would go for an eyebrow, but i work in a conservative office and they dont like that sort of caper.

chicks dig the nipple.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Thu, 13 January 2005 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
didn't hurt karl?
usually a male nipple piercing is one of the most painful - my friend had to walk hunched over for a day so his t-shirt wouldn't rub on it Smile
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Fri, 14 January 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 13 January 2005 23:07

PA
definitly

ah huh Skull - Mad hehehe
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Fri, 14 January 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh apparently nipple hurts the most out of anything.
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Fri, 14 January 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Fri, 14 January 2005 18:05

Yeh apparently nipple hurts the most out of anything.

umm,.. Prince Albert?? Smile

I actually considered getting one for a while, but I just couldn't ever bring myself to do it....
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Fri, 14 January 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get ur asscheeks pierced together..STEVE-O

hehehe

[Updated on: Fri, 14 January 2005 09:21]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Fri, 14 January 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know a guy who has a PA, and apparently it didn't hurt much, plus he totally ignored the "no sex for X weeks" advice Razz
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Fri, 14 January 2005 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ryley: brendan in the supra's got his done (PA).

I contemplated bar through eyebrow but i dunno. Still thinking ears, then my barcode tatt aswell.

Jodes im getting one soon haha, im slack!
swayer08
Occasional Poster

September 2004

Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Fri, 14 January 2005 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hope so joely it looks wierd mate..
and no no no dont get ur pa done plz!!! lol it might get caught;)
go the eyebrow.. or nipple.. or both.. either way they both look hot
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Sat, 15 January 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Fri, 14 January 2005 08:59

im happy with my nipple jobbie. It works, was relatively pain free (and have been for the last 3-4 years) except for the 1st couple of days where it just ached a little.

Yeah 4 me too... it didnt hurt apart form the intial shock of the peircing... but aparently it hurts guys way more than it hurts chicks ( thats cuz chicks are tougher Cool ) plus i spent heaps of time at the beach and saltwater healed it... hey and ive had mine done for about 3 years too!

Clown yeah it is the little bit inside your ear.. aparently it hurts heaps and heaps though, but u know what they say.. if you're not prepared for the pain, you're not prepared for the peircing.....

theres also another one u can get inside your ear... im taking a willld stab in the dark with this, but i think its called the 'conch'? its supposed to be the bit above the tragus.... the bit that curves over ( yes, i also dont make sense to myselfl at times...)

Ill try get a pic for you... are u set on an ear peircing..?

davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Sat, 15 January 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.gogetpierced.com/splits.jpg

Yowch
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Sun, 16 January 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Sat, 15 January 2005 15:00

http://www.gogetpierced.com/splits.jpg

Yowch

fark... Shocked

oh, yeah, and for the eyebrow, go the bar, not a ring
i recently went on a tour of qld uni's, and at griffith (goldie) there was a guitar player with a big plastic disc in the lobe of his ear, making it see-thru Shocked

but personally, i wouldnt go for any piercings/tattoos

[Updated on: Sun, 16 January 2005 03:21]

davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Sun, 16 January 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want a tatoo of the reaper across my back, or a smallish one on my bicep, tho i dont think i could stand the pain.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Mon, 17 January 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want a tattoo of the auzzie flag on my arm,., with something written under it..like....
1. australia..love it or leave it
2. made in australia
3. proudly sponsored by australia Very Happy

what do u guys think i shud get ?>
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Mon, 17 January 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A reaper across your bicep Very Happy
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Mon, 17 January 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 19:20

A reaper across your bicep Very Happy

bahahah not what i was after..im after something a little more aussie Very Happy
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Mon, 17 January 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One of my mates has a kangaroo with boxing gloves onnit, saying 'made in australia in 1983' .. looks alright!
swayer08
Occasional Poster

September 2004

Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Mon, 17 January 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Sun, 16 January 2005 16:43

I want a tatoo of the reaper across my back, or a smallish one on my bicep, tho i dont think i could stand the pain.

you big sook!!Wink tattoo's dont hurt much at all.. i got three.. and am going for my fourth next month..

one of my friends got three skeletons.. that say speak no evil see no evil hear no evil..looks good..

joley go for the eyebrow /bar
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Tue, 18 January 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 22:05

One of my mates has a kangaroo with boxing gloves onnit, saying 'made in australia in 1983' .. looks alright!

hey that sounds pretty cool, made in 1987 thats a heaps good idea,

i just might do that
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: So i coudln't decide on what piercing to get. Tue, 18 January 2005 06:42 Go to previous message
Serious? i thought they hurt like hell, but i really wanna get one. I will probly end up getting wasted and walking in there and walking out with one, that would be alright.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:OMFG ULEAH thats FULLY SICK!
Next Topic:hard decision...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:59:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0098810195922852 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.