Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Intrest in get together Launceston-Canceled

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
NickZ
Regular

February 2004
Intrest in get together Launceston-Canceled Tue, 18 January 2005 03:00 Go to next message
Hi
cant see anybody orginising a get together, So im taking over.
toyota clubs welcome. (there also maybe a group of ET Pulsars too, as im a member of that too and own one, but ill be bringing my corolla)
No im not a car club, I am just intrested in having a get together, exchanging tech information, general check out peoples rides day.

Having a BBQ, say at the tail race at riverside and then maybe a cruse somewhere if everybody wants too.
meat may be donated (by me) but youll have to provide all other items you require (eg bread,sauce,drink etc), but that is also not definate as ill need respecitable numbers of people wanting to come along.

I am one of Tasmanians Microtech ECU dealers (I dont know if there are any others) Im not going to be selling or pushing Microtech stuff so dont worry, But i will be happy to answer any questions you my have on the systems while we are there.

Looking at Sunday the 13th of Feb.
I will make more definate plans if i get some intrest.

If you dont know who i am, I have pics posted in the members rides on this forum under my name (NickZ)
or pictures here
http://users.bigpond.net.au/nickhay/ke30.html

Nick

[Updated on: Sun, 06 February 2005 08:47]

Send a private message to this user    
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Intrest in get together Launceston Tue, 18 January 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put me in 4 that nik but cant you make it in march lol need to get my ps back but i think its a good idea to have a bbq and talk about yotoas hehehe
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Intrest in get together Launceston Tue, 18 January 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the thing is most of us are in hobart!! u would get a better turn out in hobart ifu had it down here.. it would cost me around $80 there and back
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Intrest in get together Launceston Tue, 18 January 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I haven't slept in my own bed for more than 1 night since around xmas but i offered ages to go to have a BBQ at my house .
ANYBODY is welcome i don't care what u drive.
I'm quiting my job soon so i will have plenty of free time and my 1G SA63 hits the shores on the 31st.
But i can't drive till june.
I"m leaving again tomorrow for fucking yapoon ???? or somewhere like that but i'll try and check back
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Intrest in get together Launceston Tue, 18 January 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno would u guys be interested into coming to hobart ?
NickZ
Regular

February 2004
Re: Intrest in get together Launceston Tue, 18 January 2005 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the problem with comming to Hobart is there are 1 comfermed car club here (Launceston) comming already.

I understand where your comming from about the travelling expence, i think most of us suffer from that.

cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Intrest in get together Launceston Tue, 18 January 2005 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd definately be up for it. I have an ae92 fxgt hatch. Just out of interest, how many pulsars are going to be there? i don't want to be out numbered by too much Very Happy
NickZ
Regular

February 2004
Re: Intrest in get together Launceston Tue, 18 January 2005 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh maybe 10 max pulsars, as wiht these things most people say their comming but dont turn up
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Intrest in get together Launceston Wed, 19 January 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's cool, if the date doesn't change i'll definately come! There is also a twincam.org corolla cruise in hobart on australia day if any of you corolla people are interested!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Intrest in get together Launceston Wed, 19 January 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cam are u mates with bart and fanny ?
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Intrest in get together Launceston Wed, 19 January 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think i met them on the last twincam.org cruise. Is Bart the one who drove the 4agze clubman? and fanny his mate with the ae92 gti?
NickZ
Regular

February 2004
Re: Intrest in get together Launceston-Canceled Sun, 06 February 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Canceled from the lack of intrest.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Intrest in get together Launceston-Canceled Mon, 07 February 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u will need to make any big cruises in hobart.. there are more of us down here. i know the issue with travelling is a pain in the arse, but i spose it is really the only way! hmm i dunno would u guys be whilling to drive down one week and we can have a full day of cruising and 99c petrol!!!
btw how much is the cheapest place in launie ?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Intrest in get together Launceston-Canceled Mon, 07 February 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sure everybody is thinking it and most likly somebody has said it already (if so i'm backing your point up)
MEET HALF WAY !
It's fair to everybody and we both get a nice drive thru the country ??????
if anybody in hobart konws of somebody who wants to drive but has no car than let me know.

EDIT : CAM: yes that is who i'm talking about.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 February 2005 03:07]

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Intrest in get together Launceston-Canceled Mon, 07 February 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea half way is fine... i never thought of that.. wheres abouts Oatlands.. Campbell town ?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Intrest in get together Launceston-Canceled Mon, 07 February 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know tunbridge is exactly half way but.....
wtf are we going to do from there ?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Intrest in get together Launceston-Canceled Mon, 07 February 2005 22:13 Go to previous message
A nice quiet undisturbed cruise thru the countryside i think would be just what the doctor ordered then maybe stop at a picnic area and have a barbie ??????
I think it sounds great.
I've got a fridge than runs off a ciggerette lighter that i could bring along.

[Updated on: Tue, 08 February 2005 01:19]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:COME ON!!!!!!
Next Topic:Cruise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 09:55:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061249732971191 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.