Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » RC NITRO CAR(CHEAP)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ta22drifta
Occasional Poster

June 2002
RC NITRO CAR(CHEAP) Sat, 09 November 2002 12:09
i got a nitro rc car,1/10th scale,so far i have spent over $1700 in the last 3 weeks on it and that not includeing the price of the car,it come with a brand new force 12 motor,its fully ball raced,it comes with all the radio gear,the old motor needed a new head and piston which i replaced and is now almost a brand new motor,spare control,come with an alloy tool box with evey tool u will ever need for the car,brand new tires all round,a whole heap of spare tires(about 15 and spare rims)comes with about 1.5L of nitro,brand new shell,its got a custom alloy chassi made by derrosi hobbies,its got a kyosho tune pipe and a spare tune pipe,alot of spare parts incase u need to change anything,all together the car owes me about $2000 which i will never get back,im selling for $500 with all the stuff,i know it might be a little expensive but its seriously worth it,if any1 is interested let me know,im in syd and i got no pics sorry
i dnt check this forum much so if ur interested give me a call on 0415435757 anytime,thanks
p.s i need to hopefully sell it before the end of the weekend and im in campbelltown

upsideurhead@hotmail.com

Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Urgent: Stuff for sale
Next Topic:4K-C water pump
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 17:18:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043709278106689 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.