Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Vipers and Diablo's and Supra's, Oh my!! The 24hr event is comming!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Vipers and Diablo's and Supra's, Oh my!! The 24hr event is comming!! Mon, 14 October 2002 03:15 Go to next message
Hey, the bathurst 24 hr is comming and I promised mr Bro I'd take him so I've decided to camp. Anyone wanna come? It seems pretty cheap, 20 bucks PP to camp and 50 each for a 3 day pass. There are some pretty nice cars lining up for it.

See www.bathurst24hr.com

Tim.
  Send a private message to this user    
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vipers and Diablo's and Supra's, Oh my!! The 24hr event is comming!! Mon, 14 October 2002 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What group are the vipers in ???

Ta
Mani
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Vipers and Diablo's and Supra's, Oh my!! The 24hr event is comming!! Mon, 14 October 2002 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fark... This is the same weekend as the Auto Salon Final Battle...

But I'll watch it on TV...
The times are:
Sat 16th Nov - 3:30pm to 5:00pm...
Sun 17th Nov - 2:30pm to 4:30pm...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Vipers and Diablo's and Supra's, Oh my!! The 24hr event is comming!! Mon, 14 October 2002 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOOOOOOO!!!!

thats my 21st!!!!
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vipers and Diablo's and Supra's, Oh my!! The 24hr event is comming!! Mon, 14 October 2002 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manipulate wrote on Mon, 14 October 2002 15:07

Ta
Mani

The fastest one I guess!! they don't sport 8litre v10's for nothing!
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Vipers and Diablo's and Supra's, Oh my!! The 24hr event is comming!! Tue, 15 October 2002 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was at Bathurst on the weekend in a group of 10 & most of us noticed the lack of GTP cars on the Saturday, so a few of us are planning on going back again.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Vipers and Diablo's and Supra's, Oh my!! The 24hr event is comming!! Tue, 15 October 2002 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn - 16th/17th is the next rally round that my mate is entering, so I'll be down in Canberra for the weekend.. Might have to set the video to record it.. I was just complaining the other day about the non-existence of the Bathurst 12hr Production race nowadays - Seems my wishes have been answered! Very Happy
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vipers and Diablo's and Supra's, Oh my!! The 24hr event is comming!! Tue, 15 October 2002 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RA28 wrote on Tue, 15 October 2002 02:00

manipulate wrote on Mon, 14 October 2002 15:07

Ta
Mani

The fastest one I guess!! they don't sport 8litre v10's for nothing!

Wow ...thanx tim Very Happy Smile Very Happy Razz
MAZMAN
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: Vipers and Diablo's and Supra's, Oh my!! The 24hr event is comming!! Wed, 16 October 2002 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent checked the site yet or anything,but...
isnt the race to be with new cars?
so i dont know how a supra will be able to!
and dont the cars have to be sold in Australia to be able to compete?
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Vipers and Diablo's and Supra's, Oh my!! The 24hr event is comming!! Wed, 16 October 2002 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
O.K.
If (and I stress, if!) I can get the Cressida finished by then, I'm planning to go to Bathurst for the weekend to have a look at this thing...
So, if others are going, perhaps we should organise some groups (eg. "young" blokes and the old blokes like me - over 30's Razz )

BTW. If the car isn't finished this month, I may start calling for volunteers to assist in the last bits... Laughing

SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Vipers and Diablo's and Supra's, Oh my!! The 24hr event is comming!! Mon, 21 October 2002 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be interested in going up! We went to bathurst and loved it. GF will want to come too. If theres a group going up, all the better.

Biassed, I want to see your car! Maybe might have mine running by then (heres hoping). Can do a photoshoot.

Let me know if you need help, as I'll need to do it too most probably, and your car can be the guinny pig Very Happy
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Vipers and Diablo's and Supra's, Oh my!! The 24hr event is comming!! Mon, 21 October 2002 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair enough...(To a point! I'd rather not stuff something up and fry the Autronic Razz )
Still, I am serious about "outsourcing" some assistance if it isn't going soon...My wife has just quit her day-job - finishes in 2 weeks - and is going to need something to get around in. (Enter Cressida - Hopefully)
I'm hoping to get some photos back on CD today. If so I'll post 'em on my 1/2 finished web-site so interested parties like yourself can have a look.
Oh, and BTW you'll probably be one of the first I ask for a hand, given that you're doing something similar.

What engine-management are you using?

Regards,
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Vipers and Diablo's and Supra's, Oh my!! The 24hr event is comming!! Mon, 21 October 2002 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not using standard (didn't come with engine either). Gonna try and put Delco on it (I've been preaching about delco on a few other posts). Both my bros are running delco's on their converted toyotas.
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vipers and Diablo's and Supra's, Oh my!! The 24hr event is comming!! Wed, 30 October 2002 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BMW HARTGE Z3
CHEVROLET C5 CORVETTE
CHRYSLER VIPER GTS ACR
FERRARI 355 CHALLENGE
FERRARI 360 CHALLENGE
FERRARI 360 GT
FORD MUSTANG COBRA
HOLDEN MONARO
HONDA BRABHAM NSX
JAGUAR JAGUAR XKR-T
JAGUAR XKR-12
LAMBORGHINI DIABLO GTR
LAMBORGHINI DIABLO SVR
LOTUS ELISE 200 R
LOTUS ESPIRIT SPORT 350 TT
MASERATI 3200 GT
MERCEDES CLK 55
NISSAN NISSAN SKYLINE GTR
PORSCHE 911 GT3 Cup 01
PORSCHE 911 GT3 Cup 02
PORSCHE 911 RSCS
PORSCHE GT3
TOYOTA SUPRA RZ TWIN TURBO

Here's some of the cars in it. Note the supra. 2JZ baby!!

I can't wait
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Vipers and Diablo's and Supra's, Oh my!! The 24hr event is comming!! Sat, 09 November 2002 12:36 Go to previous message
Given that the Cressida is "done" (in that I can drive it, as opposed to it being finished to my satisfaction!), I'll be attending the 24 hour event next w/end.
So, if anyone else is going, NOW is the time to start organising groups for camping etc...Otherwise, we'll all be rocking up, hoping we can find other Toymodders etc...
So, pull your (collective) fingers out and post your attendance (or otherwise) intentions here!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cruise today 10th November Sunday
Next Topic:Friday 8th Nov
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:07:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043540000915527 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.