Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Serial Rock Thrower? wtf?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 01:36 Go to next message
What the crap is South Australia coming to, I mean honestly who throws a rock? To top it off last I heard some guy was in critical condition in hospital because the rock went through the windscreen and hit him.

*mutter* damn bored youth *mutter mutter*

If there was ever a time to re-insitute stoning people to death, this would be a fitting time Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
South Australia are behind the times... we had this in Sydney about 5 years ago and it caused the govt to put big fences and camera's on all the big overpasses on the motorways etc.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, and it took a truck driver copping a massif rock in teh face resulting in death for them to do it.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh, there's a lot of trash around... it's too bad we tolerate them so easily.

They should at least throw themselves at trucks, that way they get rid of themselves.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My mate got hit in the head by a rock that went through the windscreen... I remember he got out of his German exam at school so he could go to court to give evidence. He was ok because it didn't hit him square on.
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We also had those guys who would drive by peolpe with some rifle that would shoot out small rock like pellets (a pea shooter i think its called) in a van.

Crazy Mofos.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 13:11

Yeah, and it took a truck driver copping a massif rock in teh face resulting in death for them to do it.

You say this like the government is to blame... Im sorry, but it is all the fault of the dick heads that throw the rocks.

I am not sure why the government or the tax payer should have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars cos some fucked up punk decides to throw rocks. These kids should be tried for attempted murder, and child over 10 will understand what they are doing has high potential to kill, or they wouldn't do it.

Saying that, because these punks do exist the barriers should be put up, but the government is not to blame for the incidents, it is the parents of these kids that are throwing the damn rocks.
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

We also had those guys who would drive by peolpe with some rifle that would shoot out small rock like pellets (a pea shooter i think its called) in a van.

i dunno if anyone remembers but about 3 years ago my mate got shot in the mouth but a pellet gun while someone drove past on the highway and shot into a skate park near my place...the bloke has a wickid tunnel type bump along his cheek its not very visible but its pretty cool....
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 14:27

AE86slut wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 13:11

You say this like the government is to blame... Im sorry, but it is all the fault of the dick heads that throw the rocks.

I am not sure why the government or the tax payer should have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars cos some fucked up punk decides to throw rocks. These kids should be tried for attempted murder, and child over 10 will understand what they are doing has high potential to kill, or they wouldn't do it.

Saying that, because these punks do exist the barriers should be put up, but the government is not to blame for the incidents, it is the parents of these kids that are throwing the damn rocks.

I agree 100%. I guess my opinion is that it's a real shame that kids do this shit and even more of a shame that somebody had to die - resulting in the tax-payer funded fences.
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes. Everybody should be shot once in teh face for a warning.
Gazza53
Regular

August 2004
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This wanker copped the guy driving the red familia square in the head, 9 hours brain surgery, but also the news over here is that he got 18 cars in 10 hours, if they get him they are going to charge him with attempted murder!!! as it was intentional.

Hope they hang the prick!!!
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 14:42

Quote:

i dunno if anyone remembers but about 3 years ago my mate got shot in the mouth but a pellet gun while someone drove past on the highway and shot into a skate park near my place...the bloke has a wickid tunnel type bump along his cheek its not very visible but its pretty cool....

I remember Mitch... his name was Susie
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

yeah i remeber this.. fuckin pricks

[Updated on: Tue, 18 January 2005 08:31]

Shiftlock
Regular

Banned User

October 2004
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the rock thrower should get a life sentence, it is the most stupid thing to do...
im not saying i never drove around throwing stuff out the car, but the worst thing i threw were eggs, which do no damage, coz we threw them at signs and shit....
kill the rock thrower...
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i see this guy throwing something at me hes gonna wish he was never born. i drive home from work sometimes on the street where that guy was hit and is in hospital, and went past only a few hrs after it happened.

putting up fences wont do much because this guy is throwing them from his car into oncoming cars so the rock would be hitting the car at pretty high speeds.

i think when hes caught everyone that had there car hit should be allowed to throw the rock back at hit head. maybe it might knock some sence into the little vermin
styler
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

bored kids, goddam criminal... government isnt to
blame either. pretty cool tunnel, hmmm pretty lucky
survival id be thinking. bloody rock throwers,
bushfire bugs and street gangs... they should put
them all in an arena and deathmatch it out -
fire vs rock vs fist. then we'd have no more of
the troublemakers. on a serious note i think their
morals and intelligence need attention.
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jcmunga wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 22:10

if i see this guy throwing something at me hes gonna wish he was never born. i drive home from work sometimes on the street where that guy was hit and is in hospital, and went past only a few hrs after it happened.

putting up fences wont do much because this guy is throwing them from his car into oncoming cars so the rock would be hitting the car at pretty high speeds.

i think when hes caught everyone that had there car hit should be allowed to throw the rock back at hit head. maybe it might knock some sence into the little vermin

Actually that truck driver who got hit with a giant rock thru his windsheild was from a rock that had been dropped from an bridge above the road. thus making the fences quite effecive.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Tue, 18 January 2005 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had the same thing up this way a few years back. A girl of around 22 i think got killed by a rock. The cops found the scums that did it and because "the things" wore all under 18 "the things" only got slaps on the wrists for it.

But yeah sure you can quite easily say "bad parenting, its all because of the parents". Quite often it is but as in the case of a friend of mine, her daughter is now of the age that just plainly rebel's, period. "School? what school, i'd sooner walk the streets". Her mum gets told to control her daughter by the cops and then welfare steps in with "your daughter has rights" and on it goes in a vicious circle.......
The right for a parent to smack their kid for wrong doing is a god givin right. So don't forget to blame the liberation groups as well for taking the right for a parent to control his/her kid away from them.

[Updated on: Tue, 18 January 2005 16:45]

mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Wed, 19 January 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They guy doing this has been doing it out of a late model white lancer or corolla into oncoming traffic. No fence is going to stop this.... It's obviously not kids either - it's someone who should have more common sense.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Wed, 19 January 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what the fuck does throwing a rock do? what the fuck does vandalism do? congratulations you wrote some bullshit on a wall, your so hardkore (notice, its more hardkore because its spelt with a k)

Theres a bunch of little kids running around here trashing shit, my friend has TAPES of them doing shit, but wont trun them in because his cousin is one of them... if i catch anyone doing this shit, ill be sure to give them the hiding of a lifetime, its pointless, stupid and destructive..

WHAT GOOD CAN COME FROM SLAMMING SOMEONE IN THE FACE WITH A FUCKING ROCK?

/rant far from finished
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Wed, 19 January 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

South Australia are behind the times... we had this in Sydney about 5 years ago and it caused the govt to put big fences and camera's on all the big overpasses on the motorways etc.
rofl Yes SA is behind the times.

I just don't understand what kind of fuckwit deviant decides that throwing rocks is a cool passtime - to top it off clearly the person can't be ridiculously young because they are driving (although they could still be rather young).

I think attempted murder is a fairly reasonable charge, I mean what other intention can the person have? "oh i uhhh, yeah, I didn't think anyone would die if they hit a rock at 60+km/h I just wanted to smash some windscreens, heheh - yeah - ahhh *cough*"

Is it just me, or are most ppl on this thread assuming the perpetrator is male?
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Sat, 22 January 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd put money that the fucker is male....

personally not many chicks are messed up enough to launch rocks through windows....

would be a right shock if it's a chick though......

I hope they catch the person fucking soon....though the guy that was in the coma came out of it the other day I think so at least he's not dead....(might have massive brain damage...but at least isn't dead)

I wanna know what goes through the heads of these sort of people:

"today I'm going to throw a brick through a car window while doing 80kph and they're doing 80kph --> just to see what happens...."

Shocked what sort of fucked up thinking is that?

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Sat, 22 January 2005 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23mad wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 09:49

the guy that was in the coma came out of it the other day I think so at least he's not dead....(might have massive brain damage...but at least isn't dead)

Id rather be dead, than have massive brain damage. Fuck being a vegetable.
eviltwin
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Sun, 23 January 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he was driving a GT starlet actually , looked preety nice.

as for the people that did it they need a bullet
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Serial Rock Thrower? wtf? Mon, 24 January 2005 02:48 Go to previous message
Maybe Draven can tell us why males are always teh fucktards.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:I need MP3 help
Next Topic:BOVs and defects
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 13:07:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074691772460938 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.