Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Help! Wanted; RA40 semi-shell (read through)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Neal Pallotta
Regular

June 2004
Help! Wanted; RA40 semi-shell (read through) Tue, 18 January 2005 12:37 Go to next message
I'm looking for something a bit odd, folks. I want an RA40 Liftback (Yes, liftback) that drives, and you can get it here and take the following...

I don't expect it for free, but I need the suspension to be okay, and the driveline in OK shape.

Remember, you can take ALL of the following home with you.

Front seats,
Bonnet,
Front guards,
Front bumper,
Wheels,
Hatch,
Headlights,
Taillights,
Parkers,
Blinkers,
Stoneguard,
Radio,
Dashmats/pads/etc.
Doors.

Everything of that nature can go; I've damaged the TA46's suspension and it's unroadworthy (My baby's hurt! Crying or Very Sad ) and getting a stripped down RA40 is my best option. I can't take it if it's got huge amounts of cancer, and once I get my TA46 on the road for good, you can have your RA40 back WITH ALL MY SPARE PARTS ON IT, or I will pay you an agreed value to keep it (agreed on day of transfer). This will likely be inside a year.

RA40 first-series rather than RA40B. Will consider RA40B of course though, I'm not going to be choosy... I don't give a shit if it's a 1.6 litre auto TA40, a 2 litre auto, a 2 litre 4 speed, whatever, I just need something to drive.

Please help if you can. I've got a rather spiff PC I'm willing to swap, if you're interested, ask for specs.

(( EDIT; Can take RA40 Coupe too -- not that one's gonna get offered, but don't want to leave anything unsaid ))

Thanks heaps for even reading this far.

-- Neal

Give me a yell on 0413 061 037

[Updated on: Tue, 18 January 2005 12:48]

Send a private message to this user    
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: Help! Wanted; RA40 semi-shell (read through) Tue, 18 January 2005 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u can have mine (complete) for 800. pm me.

sab
Neal Pallotta
Regular

June 2004
Re: Help! Wanted; RA40 semi-shell (read through) Wed, 19 January 2005 02:16 Go to previous message
Keep with the ideas guys, I do have to try and raise $800 to get Levin_Boi's car... Surely someone has a half-stripped round-headlight model somewhere?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:hatch back, low k'ms wanted!!!
Next Topic:CHEAP SOARER FOR SALE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 09:51:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046298503875732 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.