Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 02:57 Go to next message
I was at car lovers yesterday and the hwy patrol followed a 180sx into the car park where there was about 7 very very nice cars (MR2,WRX,CRX,GTI) and when the 180sx pulled up next to the other cars the lovley police decided to get all the cars to lift there bonnets and boots and proceded to check all of them out,
At this point I had the shits that the local police were more interested in picking on people doing nothing wrong and not worring about the real offenders, If you ask me there just a pack of arseholes with nothing better to do than to fuck with people and there pride and joys

Ben
  Send a private message to this user  
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we all already know this!!! they are the biggest cunts at times... i had this one cop trying to defect me once in my old TA22 cause he couldnt find the engine number on the engine and starting going on that its a stolen motor and the number was ground off and shit...

i looked at him and started laughing and he got the shits hard and you know in their voice 'whats so funny?' i went on to say that he was stupid and didnt know anything about cars and if he did he would know where the engine number is... so once again he says 'so where is it smart arse?' at which point i pointed to it and started laughing at him again Laughing it was so fucking funny and he had the shits BAD...

anyway didnt get the defect but thats one of my stories i got with cops and their stupidity
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gathering in a public place?

we had the same thing, we went on a cruse, picked a nice carpark.
2nd level carpark, which only had one exit.

so 99% of the cars there got yellow's.

BOV - *yellow*
BOV - *yellow*
BOV - *yellow*

on the ticket it said "method of removal: drill"
haha
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the cops are just trying to do their jobs Laughing
nah they are cunts at times.. they prob are the guys that bullied the nerds in skool and when the nerds went to college they were the fuckups of society which they became cops to harass the shit out of ppl and the funny thing is they are the law.. a real bunch of jack asses
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poh_86 wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 16:31

they prob are the guys that bullied the nerds in skool and when the nerds went to college they were the fuckups of society which they became cops to harass the shit out of ppl and the funny thing is they are the law.. a real bunch of jack asses

i think you have watched one too many american comedies...
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was with a mate down at a local sports oval car park, we had a set of whitches hats set out on the car park to mark out a RC Car track. Cops drove past, saw the pretty bright colours and decided to come over and act all McBain on us about the whitches hats. I said they were borrowed off someones father (works for council) then they were just interested in seeing how our RC Cars went.. I jokingly suggested that they should try and clock our cars with the radar - much to my amazement, they had more than enough time to stand there for 15minutes attempting to clock the cars. I was hoping they would be able to get a reading but weren't able to, but it was a little disapointing to think they are sitting there whilst someones car is getting broken into,robbing a servo or something.... Rolling Eyes
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i was nearly defected, for having my license plate "incorrectly mounted", so after my father jumped on the phone 2 Vic roads.. guess wat it turns out that where it is mounted is totally legall ! amazing haha. and the cop also said that i was not allowed to have a FMIC and a pod filter fitted on the engine, i am only allowed 2 have one of them ??? wtf ?
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats true toyoda
SC_Trueno
Regular

December 2004
Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just think they're such dirty bastards. when they think your being a smart arse or trying to prove they're wrong. they are willing to make up something. just to get you in trouble and give you a ticket. i reckon most cops that are on the roads are just there to make money. i think they must get some percentage or bonus for each fine they give out. some dumb cops give canary's even if you got a certificate for it. i think its to prove to their superiors or something, that they are doing their jobs. one guy i knew was being a real smartarse to the cop and the cop got really cut and then he ask the driver, if he could search the car, then the cop set him up and located a bag of weed in his boot. they are just a bunch of arseholes. they think they are the law and they could do anything they want. bloody abuse their powers
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's only true in vic

and seriously.. if you dont wanna get defected, get engineered!

and laughing in the face of a cop is *not* a good way to get out of fines. be polite, slightly confused, a bit sorry, and appear educated, and you'll get off 90% of fines (or I have anyhow)
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amen to Draven. Quit sooking about being defected if you drive a modified car. Either get it engineered or be prepared to take it if you do get canaried.

Yes cops can be pricks at times, but imagine having to deal with crims all day every day, you'd get fucked up too.

Quote:

... and appear educated...

That's going to be some real hard work for me.

Hen

[Updated on: Mon, 17 January 2005 08:26]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it works! if cops think you're some retard/westie/drug dealer, you're a lot more likely to get fined than if you appear to be an intelligent-but-poor uni student who's made an honest mistake.

Appearances really do make a huge difference to treatment, and likelihood of punishment (I knew all those years of psychology would be useful at some point.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My advice on this topic.

The police can use the internet too!
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Henn wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 19:26

Amen to Draven. Quit sooking about being defected if you drive a modified car. Either get it engineered or be prepared to take it if you do get canaried.

Hen

Even if you have it engineered they still try to fuck you Steve (EVILRX) has his wrx fully engineered and still got over $1000 worth of fines for defects for shit that was engineered and when he took it to the rta to have it inspected they told him he still had to pay the fines and his engineer's wasn't worth shit, they have the final say

FUCKING CUNT'S
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=49028&rid=21&S=313d6a0dd4c6718f6e6e3f1b7 fc47886&pl_view=&start=0#msg_447176
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 19:42

My advice on this topic.

Sorry josh just voicing my opinion will try to use a bit of self control in future
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 19:37

it works! if cops think you're some retard/westie/drug dealer, you're a lot more likely to get fined than if you appear to be an intelligent-but-poor uni student who's made an honest mistake.

Appearances really do make a huge difference to treatment, and likelihood of punishment (I knew all those years of psychology would be useful at some point.

GO THE WESTIES!!!!!!!!!!
Laughing
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've met some cops personally and when I've had my brush ins with them I have yet to come in contact with any dickheads. Well there was one dickhead cop but he couldn't get anything on me. Tried his best but oh well Very Happy

I've had a cop about to hunt someone down then notice my P plates and do a u-ie and come after me. I had 6 people in the car and they "randomly" Rolling Eyes breath tested me. They just asked where I was headed and I said just up the road and they go alright well one of you will have to walk up etc. They were pretty nice.
Another time in the city I only had my parkers on and I didn't know what parkers meant at the time. I got pulled over and the lady cop was like why have you only got your parkers on?
I was like excuse me?
The visibility was good enough that I assumed I had my headlights on. Then she asked for my license and asked where I came from, where I was headed etc. and she was like it's very dangerous for pedestrians. It's hard for them to see you etc.
And then I thought ohhhhhh! Embarassed Razz Very Happy
Haha and then I was on my way.

I haven't had any run ins with any dickheads yet.
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Cop's fucking with us Mon, 17 January 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My dads a po po. Highway patrol. I trust him with my life in the car. I have tremendous respect for him. And think about it for a second, cops are supposed enforce the law, no matter what that law be, its still a law.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cop's fucking with us Tue, 18 January 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm I am about to start a job as an accountant so If I drive like a tard on the way to uni still in my suit you are saying they will be more leniant cos I dressed up purely hypothetical though
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cop's fucking with us Tue, 18 January 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not more lenient
more likely to be lenient.
depends on seriousness of the offence, and they way you present yourself (not just the way you're dressed)
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Cop's fucking with us Tue, 18 January 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What shouldn't be forgotten is that for the police, just like modified car owners, the actions of a few colour the perception of them all.

I've never had any hassles from the police, even when defected a few years ago for my shitty Uni mobile for excessive smoke and bald rear tyres they didn't make me get it inspected (just a police station defect) because I was a nice young bloke going through Uni. If I was an unemployed layabout bitching about da pigz picking on me I would have been treated differently - the police have discretion to treat offences in different ways.

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Cop's fucking with us Tue, 18 January 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siktoy ra23 wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 19:51

Joshstix wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 19:42

My advice on this topic.

Sorry josh just voicing my opinion will try to use a bit of self control in future

I just know I'd hate to have the police associate my car with the attitude being shown in this thread. There are good cops out there but if they read this then went out to work I'm sure they'd be a hell of a lot less likely to give a warning.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cop's fucking with us Tue, 18 January 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm with lumpy and josh here - apart from one nasty cop, I've had nothing but good encounters with cops - even hwy patrols! (who said "you need to get that tail light replaced, we could defect you for it)

things I've been let off for, for being a nice and sorry car owner (all these offences happened in cars with modified exhausts, many in my jz supra)

1. "burnout" (big screech of tyres during a 3-point turn)
2. "burnout" (small screech while pulling out of a no exit street)
3. pulling out of a no exit street
4. speeding (3-15) (just before pulling mout of said no exit street)
5. speeding (30-45)
6. speeding (3-15) (pulled over by undercovers looking for robbers)
7. tail light broken

just off the top of my head. All the cops were very polite and helpful, except the hwy patrol who pulled me over for the broken tail light - he was downright hostile and looked ready to KO me with his baton (he pulled me over because I was "trying to speed" ie traffic weaving)

people always bitch about how bad the cops are, but I've had fantastic experiences - thumbs up to the boys in blue
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Cop's fucking with us Tue, 18 January 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cops are tops Rolling Eyes
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Cop's fucking with us Tue, 18 January 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry I didn't meen to say all cops are arsholes I was talking about the ones that I had the joy of seeing on the weekend

P.S The cops are out to get me Eye Spin
kayot1k
Regular

July 2003

Re: Cop's fucking with us Tue, 18 January 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cops are thumbs up man they come around my bp servo and lagg there for an hour sipping on my hot beverages cus the they know the cops get the shit free.

and i mean cops, i mean a croo. Croo = 4-6 guys at a time.

jess keep it real and you wont get pulled over, engineer or prepare to pay.
chances are if you engineer everything in your car that was not factory standard not the little stuff of course you will be safe.

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Cop's fucking with us Tue, 18 January 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Out of the times Ive been pulled over, 90% of the time, the cops were nice. I used to get pulled over all the time BEFORE my car was modified, for "rbt's" even 3 times in 1 day, and no.. i wasnt driving like a dickhead(you cant do anything stupid in a 1g auto anyway)
the only guy I did not like was the one who caught me for driving a manual car with an auto license. They followed me for about 3 km, behind me waiting me for to do something wrong. Finally they pulled up beside me and got me. fair enough I got caugh, that didnt bother me. What bothered me was that even though I was being TOTALLY polite, he seemed to get pissed off that I wasnt angry and started getting agro with me. treating me like I was hostile.
I get 'the look' every time i drive past a cop.. but generally no-one does anything.
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Cop's fucking with us Tue, 18 January 2005 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry josh but i need to say this incident where the cop was just being a real cunt.

I pulled out of a wash when i had my R33... and the tail let go abit because of the water.

A cop pulls me up and when i asked "what seems to be the problem officer?"

he was like "its senior sergeant asswipe" (i made up the last part) and greased me like i was the lowest life form on earth.

We tax payers don't give a shit about ur police pride... so u can cram it up ur arse and he ignorant cop tried to defect my car and hadn't got a clue... ( i didn't have a boxed filter and indicators was blinking really fast ) and did a complete search on me and took almost 10-20 minutes.

At least he let me go as i indicated right with my turbo indicators and he still hadn't got a clue. Take that SARGE.

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

0nWz3D

jay 1

snr sgnt dumbarse 0

-Jay
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cop's fucking with us Tue, 18 January 2005 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you got pulled over by a senior sergeant?!

good stuff Smile they're almost exclusively pencil pushers
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cop's fucking with us Tue, 18 January 2005 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Pplater-caught -doing-183kph/2005/01/19/1106074805646.html

and we wonder why p-platers get a hard time from cops
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Cop's fucking with us Tue, 18 January 2005 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
" A 20-year-old P-plate driver has been caught travelling more than double the speed limit, police said today.

The man was clocked driving at 183kph in a 110kph zone "

Ummm 183 is not more than double 110.... dontcha love the media Rolling Eyes
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cop's fucking with us Tue, 18 January 2005 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and if you read more of the article, it goes on to state that the speed limit for a P1 p-plater is 90km/hr
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RA23MAD this is the wrong place to post something like this, some people dont appreciate a good rant and hatred for the police, I know they are continually fucking with us, obviously you do too, but some users of this forum dont quite understand that police love to fuck with us.

Your wasting your time to be honest, and you will just set youreself up for a flame...

cops suck cocks as far as am concerned, and if you are reading this mr police man, i drive a white 1988 toyota soarer, not a fucking silvia!
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on people grow up. How close minded can you be?

You all get the shits because the police "tar all modified car enthusiasts with the same brush."

However this is exactly what you are doing with your stupid generalisation that all police are arseholes.

I have been pulled up several times for a variety of different things and have never recieved a ticket. How can this be explained in the environment being claimed where all cops are out to get modified car owners?

MR 1GGTE I'm sure that if there are any Adelaide cops reading your post they would love to meet you and your Soarer and have a chat about the possability of you getting some form of maturity.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joshstix wrote on Wed, 19 January 2005 12:19

MR 1GGTE I'm sure that if there are any Adelaide cops reading your post they would love to meet you and your Soarer and have a chat about the possability of you getting some form of maturity.

thats my mobile number, if any adelaide cops feel like they want to have a nice friendly chat and explain why i got pulled over the other night while driving home from work for no apparent reason then they can call away...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I gotta ask, does your attitude per chance beget the police's bad attitude toward you? I'd tend to think so, juding by the good encounters others of us have had.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 19 January 2005 12:33

RA23MAD this is the wrong place to post something like this, some people dont appreciate a good rant and hatred for the police, I know they are continually fucking with us, obviously you do too, but some users of this forum dont quite understand that police love to fuck with us.

Your wasting your time to be honest, and you will just set youreself up for a flame...

cops suck cocks as far as am concerned, and if you are reading this mr police man, i drive a white 1988 toyota soarer, not a fucking silvia!

Take your comments to the silvia forums Razz
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 19 January 2005 13:04

Joshstix wrote on Wed, 19 January 2005 12:19

thats my mobile number, if any adelaide cops feel like they want to have a nice friendly chat and explain why i got pulled over the other night while driving home from work for no apparent reason then they can call away...

Damn I wish I was tough as you............... think you are.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Draven: when I am pulled over I am always polite and as compliant as I can be, I would just like to know why I am pulled over, I know I am not alone, my exhaust is not too loud, my car is not too low so for what reason am I randomly pulled over? Dont get me wrong I have had a couple of ok cops, but the bad ones highly outnumber the good ones, in fact i was given a speeding fine about 5 weeks ago and I actually thanked the officer for conducting himself in a professional manner he was so dumbfounded as to why I did that, after a simple explanation as to why I did his reponse was, and i quote:

Quote:

Yes I have to agree with you, there are a lot of young heros on the force who think that by randomly pulling over a young driver in a nice car, and then giving them the 3rd degree and hassling them they are going to make a difference, thats not the force should operate

Toobs: Yes one officer asked if it were a silvia...yet i still kept my cool No No No

Joshstix: If i came off sounding tough or trying to sound tough then thats your perception, and you have an opinion and you are entitled to it, police are a very touchy subject with me and when you chumps come on here and flame someone for having a rant about something that most likely did happen and happense elsewhere well it really makes my stomach turn.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 January 2005 02:36]

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 19 January 2005 13:35

Joshstix: If i came off sounding tough or trying to sound tough then thats your perception, and you have an opinion and you are entitled to it, police are a very touchy subject with me and when you chumps come on here and flame someone for having a rant about something that most likely did happen and happense elsewhere well it really makes my stomach turn.

Where exactly are people being "flamed" for saying that cops are
Quote:

FUCKING CUNT'S
I only see people attempting to be a voice of reason. Nobody has been told to shut up and stop saying this shit other than you. We have only been offering the other side of the argument wich seems to be that a hell of a lot of people have had good experiences with the police. Hell I've had my license for 16 years and have never lost a point even though I have always driven a modified car.

You seem to be saying that what happens to anyone other than you and those that aggree with you is to be ignored.
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have nothing to complain about the cops, the only times I have ever been pulled up is when I've either been speeding, or driving like a tosser.

I've been driving for a while now (10 years * avg 35,000kms/year = lots of driving) and i haven't once had a pr!ck cop. I did get a bit of a lecture once about killing small children when I got caught doing 130 in a 60 and then laid a 50+ metre fishtail in front of them (unmarked car following me). But I seriously deserved that one.

And if you modify your car, get it engineered. Public roads have to be kept safe, which means there has to be laws. And I know that putting an atmospheric venting BOV on your car isn't exactly going to make your car 'unsafe', but you should be fined double for being an annoying wanker Smiley =
If everyone had their car engineered, there wouldn't be any random ricer spot checks as they would never catch anyone.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE,

Like most of us Cops don't like assholes hence why you may get harrased. Its pretty simple.

Everyone else,

On the whole they (the police) do a job and they do it well. Sure there are the odd power trip or under informed variety but you get that with any profession. Hell we are the Car enthusiasts and I'll bet most of the members here don't actually know most of the legal requirements. The police generally make a judgement on mods as best they can. I personally have had no problems politely correcting the boys in blue in regards to legal modification. Generally if you play by the rules they are fair about things and not a hassle to get along with. I have been booked my fair share of times, Mostly it was a fair call.

1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Wed, 19 January 2005 14:27

I And I know that putting an atmospheric venting BOV on your car isn't exactly going to make your car 'unsafe', but you should be fined double for being an annoying wanker Smiley =

its not a blow off valve officer its an under bonnet
shoo-roo Rolling Eyes
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Wed, 19 January 2005 08:43

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Pplater-caught -doing-183kph/2005/01/19/1106074805646.html

whats the bet it was in a commo lol
Syc02T
Regular

July 2002
Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rod,

U say
"Generally if you play by the rules they are fair about things and not a hassle to get along with. "

I would like to know where these rules are, i mean most of them are common sense others from the rta, but on the weekend they had a bust up here on the island and a guy got a fine for 'driving slow and not indicating' (doing about 35 in a 60 zone)

On tv last week, there was a news type show that had an article with ridiculous fines that they had received, such as leaving ur car (locked) with the window down, Not locking ur car when moving more than 3m from it. Does this mean u MUST lock ur car when paying for fuel.

I do not mind playing by the rules, but i would like to know exactly what they are, where they can be found and to be on a level playing ground, They dig up some of the most obscure rules sometimes.

I dont believe it should be up to the police to tell me that i left my window down, if my car gets stolen because i left it down, it is between me and maybe my insurance.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fade-e wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 14:06

we all already know this!!! they are the biggest cunts at times... i had this one cop trying to defect me once in my old TA22 cause he couldnt find the engine number on the engine and starting going on that its a stolen motor and the number was ground off and shit...

i looked at him and started laughing and he got the shits hard and you know in their voice 'whats so funny?' i went on to say that he was stupid and didnt know anything about cars and if he did he would know where the engine number is... so once again he says 'so where is it smart arse?' at which point i pointed to it and started laughing at him again Laughing it was so fucking funny and he had the shits BAD...

anyway didnt get the defect but thats one of my stories i got with cops and their stupidity

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA it would have been fucking funny reapeating that story to a judge in court if you challenged the ticket hahahh
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 21:52

I've met some cops personally and when I've had my brush ins with them I have yet to come in contact with any dickheads. Well there was one dickhead cop but he couldn't get anything on me. Tried his best but oh well Very Happy

I've had a cop about to hunt someone down then notice my P plates and do a u-ie and come after me. I had 6 people in the car and they "randomly" Rolling Eyes breath tested me. They just asked where I was headed and I said just up the road and they go alright well one of you will have to walk up etc. They were pretty nice.
Another time in the city I only had my parkers on and I didn't know what parkers meant at the time. I got pulled over and the lady cop was like why have you only got your parkers on?
I was like excuse me?
The visibility was good enough that I assumed I had my headlights on. Then she asked for my license and asked where I came from, where I was headed etc. and she was like it's very dangerous for pedestrians. It's hard for them to see you etc.
And then I thought ohhhhhh! Embarassed Razz Very Happy
Haha and then I was on my way.

I haven't had any run ins with any dickheads yet.

Cops are human aswell. Some are smart some are dumb some are kind others arent and some are just c*nts. simple

[Updated on: Wed, 19 January 2005 07:51]

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Wed, 19 January 2005 14:32

At 183kmph, i doubt it! Laughing
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Wed, 19 January 2005 18:57

Jag7799 wrote on Wed, 19 January 2005 14:32

At 183kmph, i doubt it! Laughing

must have had NAWS
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Syc02T wrote on Wed, 19 January 2005 17:39

but on the weekend they had a bust up here on the island and a guy got a fine for 'driving slow and not indicating' (doing about 35 in a 60 zone)

Come on now.Anyone who goes over there must surely know by now that they will get caught and booked eventually if they frequent the place.

Considering that a couple of cops i picked up in the cab one night are also car moddifiers i think they would be well qualifed to know what is leagal or not.(Even if they do put drunks in the caged sedan)
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Cop's fucking with us Wed, 19 January 2005 12:34 Go to previous message
Well I hope everybody has got that out of their system.

This thread is now locked.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:selling s2000 parts
Next Topic:Unleaded or Additives 2TG
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 22:32:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087599754333496 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.