Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
3SGTE Parts For Sale Fri, 18 June 2004 10:41 Go to next message
Having converted a 3SGTE to RWD, I have alot of standard parts now with no use for them, ask away for what you want?! Parts include, manifolds, bracketry, flywheels and clutches, pumps, leads, sumps, blocks, cranks, ..., also still have a set of Ross Forged Pistons to suit too.

Clint
  Send a private message to this user    
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Fri, 18 June 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clint, can you e-mail me some pics(if you have some) of the pistons and the reason you have not used them.

Cheers

Jeff
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Fri, 18 June 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got a Gen 2 dizzy and sump?

After both in top nick.

Cheers Smile
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Fri, 18 June 2004 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stumpy, all the details are here: http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=33841&rid=1781&S=3182fba9687b0bc735428e9 f70bc1725&pl_view=&start=0#msg_297612msg_2 97612

spectral, Yep, will PM you.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Thu, 01 July 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumpity bump!
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Thu, 01 July 2004 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know you would've replied to my wanted thread if you had any, but just in case it slipped through your net... Any spare 3sgte engine mounts from the swap?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Thu, 01 July 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope sorry Dave, hows the engine?!?
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Thu, 01 July 2004 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The engine got here safe and sound, and has done a fair few kms in the back of the work van Smiley =. Finally got time on tuesday to take it out and it's sitting pretty waiting for the swap.

I haven't taken the plastic off but it seems to have all arrived in one piece, aircon strapped to the side and all Smiley =.

Thanks again for looking after me with this!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Sun, 11 July 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No probs. bumpity bump!
PSIapollo
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Sun, 29 August 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate! you still got them 3sgte parts going?
i'm chasing a turbo manifold if you still have it thanx!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Sun, 29 August 2004 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, will PM you.
Kirby
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Mon, 13 September 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I recently killed my engine and I might need a crank and a set of rods. Do you still have these things. Also I was thinking about converting my GT4 to RWD. What is involved. I use my car for club racing and was wondering if this would make the hadling a bit more predictable.

Kirby
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Mon, 13 September 2004 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a spare crank in good condition still, will PM you. your other musing does not provide enough infomation for an answer, nor is this the place to ask it really, try the "Tech and Conversions" section!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Wed, 29 September 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also gonna start selling some Gen 3 3SGTE stuff: Block, exhaust manifold, and sump for sale at the moment.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Wed, 29 September 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man can you send me some pix of the sump?

I want to see if the internals differ from my current ones.. even if not, I might buy it and get some baffles/trapdoors made up
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Wed, 29 September 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent Smile
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Thu, 30 September 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics of the alloy and steel gen 3 and steel gen 2 sumps - as you can see, quite different beasts. Yes, the gen 3 sump is perfect for filter relocations too!

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6932

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6933

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6934

Attachment: DSC00340.JPG
(Size: 43.00KB, Downloaded 1058 time(s))
Attachment: DSC00339.JPG
(Size: 42.92KB, Downloaded 1058 time(s))
Attachment: DSC00341.JPG
(Size: 43.29KB, Downloaded 1035 time(s))

1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Thu, 30 September 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clint,
pm sent Smile
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Thu, 30 September 2004 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha whoa they ARE different!

well I am going to inspect my sump and get back to you! Smile
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Fri, 01 October 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't happen to have any bodywork brackets. After the front right lower panel support.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Sat, 02 October 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wheres the oil filter located on the gen 3 clint - lower and away from the dump pipe ? ?

if so id be curious for that sump setup as well!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Tue, 05 October 2004 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll get you some photos next week Stu, I'm dropping the gen 3 motor out of the halfcut then, and will also grab my spare gen 3 block and photograph it alonside a spare gen 2 block I also have, for you.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Tue, 05 October 2004 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers - OT briefly so you have an St205 now - and an St205 front cut as well ?
Sweet Smile

Gotta look into this sump idea mate - where mine is - is a Shit to access with the dump pipe ..

its either that or a remote oil filter setup
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Wed, 06 October 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm looking for an ST205 brake master cylinder.

Any luck?
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Wed, 06 October 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the gen 3 sump and matching oil pump--sump useless without it
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Wed, 06 October 2004 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wagonist, will have a Master Cylinder for sale at the end of the year, PM me in December if you can wait that long? Good to see your beastie is back in one piece too!

Terry, will check availability and condition of the oil pump before pricing for you - it submerged in a box of gen 3 crap at the moment, from memory.
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Thu, 07 October 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If its an ST205 1" version, I'd be prepared to give you a deposit now to make sure its mine!

Before I get too far ahead of myself, how much would you be asking? And for a matching booster?
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Sat, 09 October 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pls see my wanted advert for Gen 3 , 3SGTE parts. what CR are the Ross pistons???

[Updated on: Sat, 09 October 2004 10:05]

dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Sat, 09 October 2004 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have a spare 02 sensor? after a single wire connection type.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Sun, 10 October 2004 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Terrie, the pistons are 8.5:1

Dingaling, will check in the shed - I remeber talking to you about this months ago too?!?
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Mon, 11 October 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha yeah i remember asking for an o2 sensor not long ago too. But this one is for my mums carb model camry, it's running hell rich and the o2 sensor ain't working. (tested with an analogue multimeter)

don't spose you also have a spare cat converter? i wonder if there the same with all 3S engines?
MacroP
Regular

April 2004
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Mon, 11 October 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Flywheel and clutch still available?
Good condition not essential. I'm wanting them for a bit of R&D. Cheers.
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Mon, 11 October 2004 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got any Gen2 Fuel Rails?
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Wed, 13 October 2004 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about fog light relay?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Thu, 21 October 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique: yep the oil filter locates under the alloy section of the sump, with the original oil filter loaction simply recieving a water cooler.

Terry: Yes I have the oil pump to match the sump, let me know if you're still interested?

Wagonist: all ST205 stuff I have is only 15/16" - are you still interested?

Dingaling: Haven't found an Oxy Sensor, still looking for you - I think I have one but can't remember where?

MarcoP: yep, have one flywheel and clutch left will PM you.

Lance: Don't have any gen 2 fuel rails left, but will have a fog light relay - will catch up with you on MSN.

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Fri, 22 October 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How did you determine the size? Everyone else I've spoken to says the 205 has a 1" master cylinder.

If its only a 15/16", then I've already got that, so it would be no point.
Are you able to send me a pic of your one?

Are you able to get measurements of the booster as well. I've got almost no pedal feel so I'm guessing the ST205 version has more assistance. My booster is really crammed into the corner of the engine bay.
rozz
Regular

April 2003
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Fri, 22 October 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u still have the turbo manifold?
how much?
what model is it off, is it one that had the oil filter on the front? proberly not judging by all the interest in the sump.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Fri, 22 October 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wagonist: 15/16" is cast into the Master Cylinder - if it's actually 1", I doubt it. Will forward you a picture of both the M/C and the booster after the weekend.

Rozz: I have both ST185 and ST205 Exhaust manifolds available, which model are you chasing for?
rozz
Regular

April 2003
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Mon, 25 October 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most likely the one of the st185 would be the best bet to fit.
do u have any pics of it
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Mon, 25 October 2004 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why do you want a picture of an exhaust manifold??? they all look the same. The manifolds are not really interchangable - what motor do you want it for?

Wagonist, you may be in luck, I measured the end of the master cylinder and while it has 15/16" cast into it, it measures out at 26.7mm!
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Mon, 25 October 2004 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's a turn up! Good old toyota Razz
I might pull mine out to check it as well as a comparison.
Ignore my PM then.
Matt-itude
Regular

October 2004
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Tue, 26 October 2004 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what condition are the fly wheel and clutch in?

do you have a intake manifold that would work on a 3sge or am i dreaming?

any other parts that might improve performance on a 3sge?

also you wouldn't happen to have a gear box there would you?
Matt-itude
Regular

October 2004
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Tue, 26 October 2004 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohhh and i almost forgot.... i might need a new fuel pump, so do you gots one of them?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Thu, 04 November 2004 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replied via MSN!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Mon, 06 December 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpity bump!
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Mon, 06 December 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got my car running again, but I've got to compare how my brakes feel compared to the factory setup in the ST205. My pedal seems quite hard as if maybe not boosted enough.
Anyone want to lend me one for a test drive...?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Sun, 26 December 2004 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, sling the driveline in mine for me, and I'll let you run it around the block?! Laughing
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Fri, 14 January 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you happen to have a gen3 fuel rail??

Thanks
Joel
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Fri, 14 January 2005 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NFS sorry Joel.
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Fri, 14 January 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How did you go with that end plate i was after clint?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Tue, 18 January 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have several S series sandwich plates here, let me know what style you are after?
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Wed, 19 January 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do u happen to have the air con compressor from the gen 2 3sgte motor? or one that would fit a st185 ?
sik sx
Regular

I supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Wed, 19 January 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im chasing a gen 1(if it makes a difference) exaust manifold as mine is cracked in half and makes a shit noise and making a mess of my engine, still one? sorry i am at work and dont have the time to go through and read all of it.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Wed, 19 January 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes to both requests, PM's sent.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Tue, 01 February 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump!
94mr2turbo
Regular

April 2003

Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Tue, 01 February 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Email sent
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: 3SGTE Parts For Sale Tue, 01 February 2005 07:30 Go to previous message
Hey Dude,

Do you have the Igniter for the 2nd Gen 3SGTE?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Supercharger kit for K motor (SA)
Next Topic:2TG parts for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 22:02:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.013519048690796 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.