Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » WTB: 3K SPRINTER LEVIN WANTED (MELB)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
zhong
Newcomer

January 2005
icon4.gif  WTB: 3K SPRINTER LEVIN WANTED (MELB) Fri, 14 January 2005 14:49 Go to next message
Hi everyone, just wanted to know if anyone could help me find a sprinter 83/84 model that is:

- running with gear
- low rust
- fairly straight body
- converted or non-converted engine

for about 3k, if you have more than one i would like to go and have a look.. potentially want to purchase 3.. the price is negotiatable, depending on the mods etc.

thanks.
  Send a private message to this user    
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: WTB: 3K SPRINTER LEVIN WANTED (MELB) Fri, 14 January 2005 18:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can help you there.

I've got a straight perfect contender with only surface rust.
I had an original thread a while back ...

I was planning on a 100kw 4age conversion... which i have sitting on my balcony and the car has done about 300 km's since the last time i posted (which was october).

NO rust holes, 2 rims sets, box of spares if you're keen.
Rego now expires at febuary which i have no intention of renewing.

Check your "private message" box which sits in the upper right corner and i've left my contact details there. Call during business hours. Car is located in SE suburbs at chadstone.

-Jay

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=43290&rid=5067&S=876720c26ea67ade3099103 ae27e3050&pl_view=&start=0#msg_393031
levindogcom
Regular

September 2004
Re: WTB: 3K SPRINTER LEVIN WANTED (MELB) Mon, 17 January 2005 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi
i've got one for sale in your price range.
red stock sprinter(4ac) 197500km, new fan belt, timing belt, bettary, regulator. new clutch only done 5000km, just been serivced. 13inch alloy wheel,80%trend left, alarm(2remotes with engine start),tinted windows, central locking,cassette player with 6 cd stacker, seat covers. fog light.... price is $3000 No reg no rwc. stright body, minor rust but nothing major.

for the picture, please go to the link below:
http://photos.yahoo.com/itemdogcom
levindogcom
Regular

September 2004
Re: WTB: 3K SPRINTER LEVIN WANTED (MELB) Mon, 17 January 2005 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forgot to mention, the air-con is not working, it needs a new air compressor.
bernie
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: WTB: 3K SPRINTER LEVIN WANTED (MELB) Tue, 18 January 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
levindogcom wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 04:32

hi
i've got one for sale in your price range.
red stock sprinter(4ac) 197500km, new fan belt, timing belt, bettary, regulator. new clutch only done 5000km, just been serivced. 13inch alloy wheel,80%trend left, alarm(2remotes with engine start),tinted windows, central locking,cassette player with 6 cd stacker, seat covers. fog light.... price is $3000 No reg no rwc. stright body, minor rust but nothing major.

for the picture, please go to the link below:
http://photos.yahoo.com/itemdogcom

Shocked

zhong - if you know what's good for you, you would have already bought this thing.
levindogcom
Regular

September 2004
Re: WTB: 3K SPRINTER LEVIN WANTED (MELB) Tue, 18 January 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car won't be available until 11 of feb, because i'm currently in overseas.
zhong
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: WTB: 3K SPRINTER LEVIN WANTED (MELB) Wed, 19 January 2005 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the offers guys, as for me i plan to get another car as my budget grew over the holidays Surprised but however my friends are still o/s so with the offers i will get back to you's as soon as they come back so give us some time!

thx Very Happy
drdrift
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: WTB: 3K SPRINTER LEVIN WANTED (MELB) Wed, 19 January 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
levindog,

where abouts is the car?

otherwise do any of you know any ae86's in the sydney area for sale?

lookin for sumthing around the price range of 3-4K same as zhong.

any help is appreciated.

thanks.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: WTB: 3K SPRINTER LEVIN WANTED (MELB) Wed, 19 January 2005 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can vouch for fujiwara_tofu's ae86 its clean and the perfect base to start with for a project.

AND BERNIE - i thought u were selling that to my friend? either way bernies car, if it is wat it sounds like, also sounds nice.
Bernie my friend has the money waiting to buy ur car, if zhong wants it too, may the price wars begin Evil or Very Mad

And jay did u say u have a 100kw 4age on ur balcony? coz i sure as hell havent seen it everytime we go for a ciggy up there. unless u have 2 balcony'z Confused Very Happy

-Choony
levindogcom
Regular

September 2004
Re: WTB: 3K SPRINTER LEVIN WANTED (MELB) Wed, 19 January 2005 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi all
i am actually looking for a quick sell, because someone is blaming me to park two cars when i only have one carport. if you guys can pay extra $100, i can give you the steering wheel, and a pair of pineeor speakers(6.5inch) too, it will save my time to part it out.
bernie
levindogcom
Regular

September 2004
Re: WTB: 3K SPRINTER LEVIN WANTED (MELB) Wed, 19 January 2005 18:06 Go to previous message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 31 January 2005 03:06]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 CELICA -3TGTEU TURBO
Next Topic:celica
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:56:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051319599151611 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.