Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
my sw20 mr2 Sat, 15 January 2005 01:47 Go to next message
Its new, to me anyway Smile

I have had it for almost a month now, and yeah, I have been too busy driving it to post Very Happy

I have done a little over 4000k's in it.

http://muzzi.yi.org/mr2/

[Updated on: Mon, 17 January 2005 00:20]

Send a private message to this user    
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: my sw20 mr2 Fri, 21 January 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no comments / suggestions? Sad
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: my sw20 mr2 Fri, 21 January 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Comment: its bloody fantastic! paint job = immaculate!! Pop ups .... such nice body Very Happy Mate i think you have a very clean MR2 there!!

Suggestions: I think most ppl are at work at this time, and not much ppl bludge like me Razz but yeah... wait till tonight.... i bet this will be flamming with posts Very Happy

On ya dude... and i got ya PM, i'll gbive u email soon.... Mate u gotta teach me how to create my own webbie Twisted Evil

~Chopin
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: my sw20 mr2 Fri, 21 January 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
definately lower it with good springs and shocks, will look 100x better.
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: my sw20 mr2 Fri, 21 January 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OH yeah !!

good point!!

Lowwer + a set of 17s Very Happy
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: my sw20 mr2 Fri, 21 January 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Agreed put some 17's on it and it'll look awesome Very Happy Performance wise upgrade your air flow Very Happy bigger exhuast, better air intake like pod filter but make sure u get a good heat shield cause if the pod isn't takin it cool air will be pretty useless. Otherwise maybe some extractors? very clean lookin car
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: my sw20 mr2 Fri, 21 January 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your ride is clean as man!!!
like the fellas said lowered with 17z would make it look a million bucks!!!
it wouldnt hurt putting an aftermarket exhuast as well Razz
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: my sw20 mr2 Fri, 21 January 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet thanks for the comments guys!

Looking forward to hearing from ya alliance_22 Smile
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: my sw20 mr2 Fri, 21 January 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I will definately lower it a little.

I was going to get aircon first, but I might get wheels and suspension done first, then aircon later.

First I have a few debts to pay off, so this will be in a month or so, but ASAP Smile

alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: my sw20 mr2 Fri, 21 January 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muzzi wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 14:21

yeah I will definately lower it a little.

I was going to get aircon first, but I might get wheels and suspension done first, then aircon later.

First I have a few debts to pay off, so this will be in a month or so, but ASAP Smile

oh mate, plz, my best advice!!.... GET AIR CON FIRST!!

I know cause it sucks, i did what you did (well i got something else first b4 aircon) and i'm cookin in it in summer!!... and it aint great when ya sitting in traffic wiping da sweat off ya forhead while the chicks are looking Razz
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: my sw20 mr2 Fri, 21 January 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alliance_22 wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 14:43

oh mate, plz, my best advice!!.... GET AIR CON FIRST!!

I know cause it sucks, i did what you did (well i got something else first b4 aircon) and i'm cookin in it in summer!!... and it aint great when ya sitting in traffic wiping da sweat off ya forhead while the chicks are looking Razz

hmmmmm.

It is a hard choice Smile

Will see what happens when I can afford it. Debts suck.
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: my sw20 mr2 Fri, 21 January 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muzz

im buying another 3SGE + Gear box + ECU this weekend... i might just have the aircon Very Happy

IF I DO

u waaaannnnn itt?
muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: my sw20 mr2 Fri, 21 January 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have to be mcjoking! That would be awesome!!!!

I don't know much about engines etc atm, but I am willing to learn and I would love to help ya install yours if you need a hand?

Is this another one for your car or someone elses?

what car did it come out of?

[Updated on: Fri, 21 January 2005 04:24]

alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: my sw20 mr2 Fri, 21 January 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok this is what the story is:

I bought my Celica a few mnts back with a 3SGE Gen2 already in there... but the conversion was only 1/2 done... I only have the engine that is GEN2 and everything was GEN1. This includes the manifold, ECU and some other electronics i believe.

I'm now buying the complete GEN2 3SGE Package, which includes the Gen2 Manifold, ECU + other gizzmos... so in theory, i believe the air con is there as well... and i already have an aircon... hmm... oh dear oh dear... what should i do if it does come with and aircon Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy Razz

Mate we can meet up sometime next week... i prolly wont put the manifold on anytime too soon, as i'm not that smart in hooking up things. However, i have a few mates that are very very extremely kind, and is willing to help me out. But i'll let you know on Sat whats going on with the Aircon, i wont know till then Confused

oh and it came from your type of car... the MR2 SW20 btw.... man the SW20 looks awsom... i love em!! so much more modern!

[Updated on: Fri, 21 January 2005 04:45]

muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: my sw20 mr2 Fri, 21 January 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome!

Check your pm, I just messaged you.

Well, I am off home now, and then out again for the weekend, but I will get ICQ when I get back on sunday night and talk to ya then!
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: my sw20 mr2 Fri, 21 January 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muzzi wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 15:46

awesome!

Check your pm, I just messaged you.

Well, I am off home now, and then out again for the weekend, but I will get ICQ when I get back on sunday night and talk to ya then!

Good stuff mate, Check ur pm b4 u go... i replied too

btw : #43216826 is my ICQ

now i gotta go and install that blooming thing Rolling Eyes havent used it for a good 3 years Very Happy
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: my sw20 mr2 Tue, 25 January 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hows the car coming along? Very Happy

muzzi
Regular

December 2004
Re: my sw20 mr2 Tue, 25 January 2005 02:28 Go to previous message
No progress as yet, still got debts Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:my 1g powered ta23
Next Topic:MR KE70 Silver ROLLA *PICS ADDED*
Goto Forum: