Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Need Transport In Bisbane Fri, 21 January 2005 02:17 Go to next message
guys i need some transport in brisbane.

my aw11 SC has arrived by sea in brisbane. once it clears customs im going to from there from newcastle and pick her up. but i need transport from the airport to the docks. anyone want to help me out ?

it will tue/wed/thrus next week,
  Send a private message to this user    
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Need Transport In Bisbane Fri, 21 January 2005 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Which docks is it? I work security sometimes at Patricks Maritime at Hamilton, or is it Fisherman Island?
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Need Transport In Bisbane Fri, 21 January 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no idea ill check the paper work when i get home from work.
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Need Transport In Bisbane Fri, 21 January 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was working there last night, from memory I think I saw only 1 AW11. Gun-metal grey, or a grey-blue? I think. If it is Patricks bringing it in, it would be the Hamilton wharf, Fish Is is just containers and shit.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Need Transport In Bisbane Fri, 21 January 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it's Hamilton, then just get a taxi - is only a few suburbs away. Fisherman's Island is over the river.

this site will help find public transport:
http://www.transinfo.qld.gov.au/

use whereis.com.au to generate streetmaps of both airport & wharf so the taxi driver doesn't go via the gold coast.
manmx83
Regular

July 2004
Re: Need Transport In Bisbane Fri, 21 January 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For anyone to be able to make themselves available [we all are a helpful bunch] we would need a time slot as we have to work to support our HABIT. I am free 10.30am to 2.30 pm for example.
Cheers.Pete. Smile
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Need Transport In Bisbane Fri, 21 January 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers guys.

that gun metal grey mr2 is mine !!!

Quote:

Wharf: Maritime No. 1 (Dolphin Berth)
Wharf owner: Patrick
Wharf operator: Patrick General Stevedoring

yup look slike patrick.

how far cab wise is it from the airport to there ? im assuming it woul dbe pick up from there as i imagine customs would clear it and not shuffle them around.

the best flight it looks like i can get would be landing in brisbane around 10am local time.

cheers guys ill get back to you in a day once i work out the final arrangements Smile
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Need Transport In Bisbane Fri, 21 January 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd suggest contacting them first - would be kind of frustrating to fly up here only to find out they wont release the car (or that customs is shut for the weekends)

They're at:
McArthur Av, Hamilton 4007
(07) 3868 9591

map:http://www.whereis.com.au:80/whereis/mapping/geoco deAddress.do?streetNumber=&streetName=MacArthu r+Ave&poiType=&suburb=Hamilton&state=Q ueensland&x=35&y=11

open the URL, zoom out about 4 levels and you'll see that the airport is about 2 suburbs away to the north-east- cab would be 10-15 depending on traffic.

toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Need Transport In Bisbane Sun, 23 January 2005 00:53 Go to previous message
yeah im just waiting on an firm eta on when customs will release the car. it should be tue-wed ish but im waiting to book until i have a firm date.

having looked at the maps a bit better i figure it shouldnt be too far so a simple cab ride should do it. i just didnt want to get there hop in a cab and find out it was an hour away Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:New RX-7 ???
Next Topic:My sexy diff (warning, 532k worth of pictures)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 00:32:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055909156799316 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.