Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. sold pending payment.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
icon6.gif  very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. sold pending payment. Tue, 07 December 2004 08:30 Go to next message
im going to sell my hachi Shocked because ive just bought a nissan laurel.
its an '83 aus spec. white with black bumpers. 220,000 k's, good interior good body, nice shiny paint, coustom front coilovers with trd 6kg springs, 4.5kg rears with tanabe short stroke shocks, 32mm rca's, 14*7 ma61 wheels, black with polished lips, 12 months reg and rwc. and here comes the good bit... a fully rebuilt red top 4ag with only 5000k's on it. its got acl pistons and moly rings, new toyota bearings, every thing acid cleaned,linished, balanced and line bored. all tolerances checked running tuned length extractors a 2.25" system and twin 45mm webers. engine is detailed red/black andputting out 80kw @wheels in shootout mode (very accurate). the car wont be selling until janury and i cant post pics until then as im not in the state im just letting everyone know whats going on, ill be looking for offers over 6k.

[Updated on: Sun, 23 January 2005 05:37]

Send a private message to this user    
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: ae86 fs. freshly rebuilt red top, coilovers etc. etc. Tue, 07 December 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya,

is it originally white or was it resprayed?

if so, is the engine bay white?

thanks.
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: ae86 fs. freshly rebuilt red top, coilovers etc. etc. Wed, 08 December 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was silver and yes engine bay, interior, everything white
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: ae86 fs. freshly rebuilt red top, coilovers etc. etc. Thu, 09 December 2004 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could be very interested,
I'd love to inspect it closer to the date.

Cheers.
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: ae86 fs. freshly rebuilt red top, coilovers etc. etc. Sun, 12 December 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in case ne1 is wondering. im sorry but i cant show the car as its in storage right now and im in melb and the car's in albury. ive just bought 2 cars which is the reason for sale. one is an immacculate laurel and the other a f@#$ed sprinter as a drift base as i couldnt bare to drift this car. hope this clears things up as ive had some weird pm's about this. cheers guys. Cool
SirLyndon
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: ae86 fs. freshly rebuilt red top, coilovers etc. etc. Mon, 13 December 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude, contact me.. no bulshit, VERY interested! Very Happy Very Happy

my msn is lyndon69@hotmail.com , ill have the money definately by 10th january, and if the car is in as good condition as it seems, i WILL buy :)NOT kicking your tires, very serious Smile

contact me asap, lets talk figures Wink
VFR-600
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: ae86 fs. freshly rebuilt red top, coilovers etc. etc. Wed, 15 December 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK well im VERY interested but still not for a while... ill se closer to the time your able to show the car to potential buyers.

Cheers

P.S. this car DOES NOT come with an LSD right? or does it have one? (obviously not if its stock.)
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: ae86 fs. freshly rebuilt red top, coilovers etc. etc. Fri, 17 December 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car does not have an lsd sorry, this would have been next but the car was heading towards drift and circuit territory, i was spending to much on it and it would have become too much of a compromise as a daily driver. if anyone has questions about the car you can call on 0402 477 090.
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: ae86 fs. freshly rebuilt red top, coilovers etc. etc. Tue, 04 January 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im ready to sell this now it needs a windscreen and the rw before it can change hands but im ready to talking offers and showing the car now. im gonna give it a cut and polish and post some pics up this weekend. next week it will be advertised all over the place but id rather sell to someone within toymods because im pretty attached to it.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: ae86 fs. freshly rebuilt red top, coilovers etc. etc. Tue, 04 January 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got a new windscreen fitted for only $150

bump
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: ae86 fs. freshly rebuilt red top, coilovers etc. etc. Fri, 07 January 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just to clear up the rw and the windscreen are included, i wasnt suggesting that the buyer would pay that. ive come up with pricing also. im asking $6900 with the rw and everything. or if someone wants it ill part with it next week still with the new windscreen and 12 months reg but no roadworhthy for $6500. hardly anything needed for the roadworthy but im very busy atm and the time will cost me more than anything.

[Updated on: Fri, 07 January 2005 00:35]

nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Sat, 08 January 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on guys someone must be looking for this. the engine is beautiful, as is the body and mechanicals, interior is original and clean except steering wheel etc. but i have the originals. the car comes with spare std. wheels and spare ma61 wheels. all sorts of other bits like quad throttles, a microtech..., all the stuff you amass while building a project. any inspection will impress you.
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Sun, 09 January 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent. As replied have cash waiting, not just "another 86 wannabe" already own one looking for one for the missus. Sounds what we want.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Sun, 09 January 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drift Technician wrote on Sun, 09 January 2005 17:43

pm sent. already own one looking for one for the missus. Sounds what we want.

nice... Cool
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Mon, 10 January 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Mon, 10 January 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i forgot to mention i live near belgrave. this is working well, i really hope i can sell the car to someone who'll appreciate it.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Mon, 10 January 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry about my ignorance but could you explain the gains in installing a webber, this means it is not fuel injected right? genuinely interested, nice car.
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Mon, 10 January 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pix would be great im looking for a new sprinter just back from O/S wanna spend about 5-7K, email them to emerson_006@hotmail.com, or if you have the car in belgrave pm me your mobile, im in croydon VIC, cheers mate
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Mon, 10 January 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes please send pics as per pm to mad____max@hotmail.com
silver styler
Regular

December 2004
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Tue, 11 January 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested

pm me when you have pics ive got the cash waiting for a sprinter just need to find the right one
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Wed, 12 January 2005 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics coming very soon, ive got hold of a camera now, sorry about the wait. as to someone elses question about the webers, the car makes over 80kw at the treads with pretty much stock internals which is about a 10-15% gain plus the throttle response is incredible. they make an awesome noise, look clean in the engine bay, are easily tuneable for mods/atmosphere changes and its something different.
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Wed, 12 January 2005 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i forgot to mention, i get better fuel economy on this motor than i did with the 4ac.
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Fri, 14 January 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
new windscreen is in, i just have to quieten the exhaust a little for the rw, car is getting cut and polished on monday so id prefer to wait till then to show the car, im proud of this car and want it to look spot on. ill post some pics up tomorrow.
bass_boy
Regular

May 2002
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Sat, 15 January 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eagerly awaiting pics...

pm me when i can come have a look

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Sat, 15 January 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it'll help the sale i can come around and take pictures... i'm interested in checking out the car anyway... let me know if u want my help
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Sun, 16 January 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want pics sent to me regardless of the condition of paint or how the car looks. If I wasnt interested id look at others. My email is above, send pics please regardless of the cut and polish........
joshyd
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Sun, 16 January 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heck, i want this car!
i was about to buy some decks, but i want this instead now. the car is in melb now yeh? who do u have it insured with currently?

very interested in pics

nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Sun, 16 January 2005 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
insured with aami, why? pics will go up 2nite, i havent been able to connect to the net all weekend, not sure why. just warning in, the car is goin on my101 this week so preference is still for toymods members but it will be free for all soon.
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Mon, 17 January 2005 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i forgot to mention, the car can be viewed work hours in ferntree gully any day from now on.
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Mon, 17 January 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics are up on my105, go to http://www.my105.com/49039
the link should be active soon. all enquiries welcome, give me a call on 0402 477 090 if your interested.
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. pics now added Wed, 19 January 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. Wed, 19 January 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nb86 wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 10:10

pics are up on my105, go to http://www.my105.com/49039
the link should be active soon. all enquiries welcome, give me a call on 0402 477 090 if your interested.

Your request could not be processed.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

The System Administrator has been notified.

try hosting them here on www.imageshack.us
joshyd
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. pics now added Wed, 19 January 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i get same thing

or could u email them?? to lkonjevic @ netspace.net.au
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. pics now added Wed, 19 January 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive sent pics to all those who requested them, anyone else?
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. pics now added Wed, 19 January 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the my105 link works now too
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. pics now added Fri, 21 January 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. pics now added Sat, 22 January 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
last chance for toymods members, it goes into the realm of the tradingpost monday
SirLyndon
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. pics now added Sat, 22 January 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

i come see car on sunday, if car good, i come back monday and buy car! bulshit no, serious yes!

i dont really talk like that.. i just got a little excited Very Happy
cant wait to check it out tomorrow dude! best sprinter ive seen for sale, well, besides a couple crazy overpriced ones Smile

[Updated on: Sat, 22 January 2005 05:01]

nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. pics now added Sat, 22 January 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your keen mate, id love to sell it to someone like you, thats why i advertised here first. love the avatar by the way
SirLyndon
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. pics now added Sat, 22 January 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha keen? i put mustard to shame! Very Happy Very Happy
im no hardcore drifter, so its prolly gonna see some damage, but hey thats all part of learning!
this will be my first drift car, but besides no lsd, it couldnt be anymore well setup to start with Smile

im prolly gonna have to bring a ute to load all the spares you mentioned, ill organise that for monday,

should be leaving tomorrow at around 12, ill call you then Smile

cheers
Lyndon
SirLyndon
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: very clean ae86: freshly rebuilt 100kw 4ag, coilovers etc. sold pending payment. Sun, 23 January 2005 06:25 Go to previous message
Well, i guess ill be the one to put the sign up..

SOLD

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

oh and if anyone out there is questioning the carb setup with doubt... dont Smile this car packs a healthy punch

[Updated on: Sun, 23 January 2005 06:30]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE82 Twin Cam Hatch 4sale
Next Topic:FS 1988 Celica ST 165 GT4 4WD Turbo ...Price Drop
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 07:10:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075130462646484 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.