Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dmonk86
Regular

August 2004
AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Fri, 21 January 2005 04:46 Go to next message
Hey guys i was wondering if you could help me with any opinions you might have?

I currently drive an AE86 toyota sprinter. I love it, but finding an engine conversion, doing suspension and getting LSD looks like its going to be an expensive ride.
Dont get me wrong i dont mind saving for it but i've only recently lost my job and i'm going to study which means i'm not going to be getting money to upgrade the car in a hurry.

I want to enter drift days at calder at some point because i think it would be damn fun! Unfortunately with my stock hachi i dont think i'll be able to do that for a while.

An opportunity has arisen that i might be able to get my hands on an MA61.. (after selling my Hachi - if i do that is) but i was wondering what the main difference would be between drifting both the cars?

I understand they are both RWD, although the Hachi seems to have a definate advantage in the weight department by at least 400kgs?
The MA61 i'm looking at has a working LSD in it too .. something which would cost me $1500-2000 to get for the hachi...

I've seen alot of Hachi's drift in DVD's and on the drift days, but i've never actually seen anyone enter an MA61?

I'm very confused coz i love the hachi but the MA61 looks damn sweet too!

What do i do??

Thanks guys!
  Send a private message to this user    
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Fri, 21 January 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u know where to shop... to get lsd into a sprinter wouldn't cost more than $500
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Fri, 21 January 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
An MA61 needs just about everything an AE86 needs, ie engine conversion, brake upgrade, suspension mods. Don't count on a stock MA61 being any more suited to the task than a stock AE86.

Having said that, I'd go for the MA61 any day. Totally different car of course but it's my preference for sure.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Fri, 21 January 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ma61 = IRS
AE86 = overpriced
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Fri, 21 January 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any drift-ready car will be expensive to get.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Fri, 21 January 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get an s13 if u want cheap drift

i dont think parts for ma61s are going to be cheap? dont see so many around.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Fri, 21 January 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dunno about taht - I've owned 3 in the past year, JAZE must have gone through 10+ Razz

seriously tho - you want a cheap driftable car, get a silvia. ca18DET, driftable (a grand on suspension would help), and then we won't hunt you down & kill you for defiling and possibly destroying an ma61.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Fri, 21 January 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Let me be the first to say that if you defile the ma61 by 'drifting it' i will send around a team of crack homosexuals to defile yourself.

Think about that.
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Fri, 21 January 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
s31 is the cheap drifter, an alternative maybe an r32 gts-t?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Fri, 21 January 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 19:28

Let me be the first to say that if you defile the ma61 by 'drifting it' i will send around a team of crack homosexuals to defile yourself.

Think about that.

yeah and they suck at drifting anyhow! right? Laughing
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Fri, 21 January 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually its 12 MA61's and one MZ10 soarer Very Happy close.

if you can get an MA61 cheap, go for it, try to get a jap spec, people will care less if you drift it into a wall.
every drift wanabe and his dog has a hachi. so why not be different. (not to slander those non wang sprinter lovers etc, there are obviously always exceptions to every stereotype)
engine conversions will cost about the same as a conversion for a hachi, but if you get a manual MA61, your car comes with IRS, an LSD and a strong gearbox, this puts you ahead for starters. and if you have mehanical knowledge, 7 MGTE conversions arent that pricey, althought the power delivery is perhaps not the best for drifting.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Fri, 21 January 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get a 180sx. Easy.
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Fri, 21 January 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You want to get into drifting but you dont have the money to do so.

Keep the sprinter and save up whatever you can. Then when you have enough money you can either use the sprinter or go for something a little nicer.

Do not go to caulder if you can not afford it, simple as that. I'd factor in 500 bucks just incase something where to go wrong, which it probably would.

If i were you i'd just be patient and save your money, your sprinter can be quite a nice little drifter if you put some money into it, grab another diff center, weld it up and off you go, thats the basics sorted then just get other stuff as you can afford
Dmonk86
Regular

August 2004
icon10.gif  Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sat, 22 January 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shiri- thanks for the info! Currently seeking as I type this reply.

Norbie- thanks for your opinion too, it was useful!

Witzl - not sure what an IRS is, but if they're in black suits i'm freaking running. 86 may be a little overpriced, but i dont regret paying what i did for mine. I love it!

AE86drift - true man .. heh i'm just looking about for other ideas too. I think i'm a hachi boy so i'm sticking with it .. kinda feels a little wrong if i get another car.

Arch - True man i was wondering about that too .. the MA61's i have seen tho look nice tho, but wreckers wise i havent seen too many .. maybe i havent been looking tho.

Draven - Thanks for the info about the silvia. The comment about defiling tho could have been left out. I'd like to think i actually look after and respect cars. Especially Toyotas.

BlackSupra - No, how about you think about something? Like the fact you can stick your comment up your ass and show it off to your go-team of gay superheros. Twisted Evil

MonkeyMajik - Thanks for the car options, i may look tho i've decided i'm a hachi boy Smile

Ae86drfit: Laughing

JAZE: Thanks heaps for the knowlege Jaze, it really helped out! I'm not sure about the engines in the MA61, but thanks for clearing it up in the department of intrest. The MA61 sure is a damn nice looking car .. looks mean too.

Evan: haha thanks, but i've decided i'll stay hachi boy and save up for parts.

Intensevil: The opinion you gave me was what i was thinking too, thanks for that! I'm not going to be impaitent, i'm just going to keep saving. Thanks again. Smile

Anyhoo thanks guys, my mind is sorted! Surprised

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sat, 22 January 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IRS = independant rear suspension.

I own an MA61 and my mate has an 86 and i much perfer my car.. not only does my car look better, but it has more pick up and has a better note.!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sat, 22 January 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Sat, 22 January 2005 18:20

IRS = independant rear suspension.

I own an MA61 and my mate has an 86 and i much perfer my car.. not only does my car look better, but it has more pick up and has a better note.!

in YOUR opinion...

in my opinion the 7m has a terrible note...

and i still rekon the kouki trueno and ma61 supra look VERY similar in design, the supra just is more sleek!
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sat, 22 January 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
monkeymajik wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 19:49

s31 is the cheap drifter,

Actually you can't get cheaper than an XF Falcon.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sat, 22 January 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Sat, 22 January 2005 15:34

monkeymajik wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 19:49

s31 is the cheap drifter,

Actually you can't get cheaper than an XF Falcon.

Well you can, but ...!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sat, 22 January 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dmonk86 wrote on Sat, 22 January 2005 18:12

go-team of gay superheros.

Oh man, that is priceless! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Best description 3v4h!!!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sat, 22 January 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dmonk86 wrote on Sat, 22 January 2005 18:12

BlackSupra - No, how about you think about something? Like the fact you can stick your comment up your ass and show it off to your go-team of gay superheros. Twisted Evil

I think as much as i am required to do so.

I think ill have to take a pass on your gay fetish, however cars have been designed to drive in a straight line for a reason. And that reason alone is what im defending when it comes to an MA61.

Theres bugger all left and when people come on here and talk about wanting to desicrate more of them 'drifting' an ma61 it pisses me off. Have a front end bingle and the car will have to be thrown away pretty much due to no spare part availability.

As for your hachi bukkake its a fuking corolla. That is all.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sat, 22 January 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm hachi bukkake

yummy

where can i find such an ae86ie orgy goodness?

Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sat, 22 January 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sat, 22 January 2005 19:56

mmm hachi bukkake

yummy

where can i find such an ae86ie orgy goodness?

Laughing

Laughing

btw, there's a white MA61 at Blacktown PNP atm.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sat, 22 January 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes there is... and its the first MA61 ive seen out there for almost 18 months.

if you want my opinion. Drifting is a fad, and is a fad that is destroying too many rare cars as kids buy them and think they can be like Takumi or Irishi-watsisfuckingface or whatever and smash them up.

If you are going to "drift", god only hopes you do it on a race track and NEVER on the streets.

i rekon in about 5 years time everyone is going to look back and go "remember all that drifting bullshit - that was soo gay, 2000 style".

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sat, 22 January 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meh, even if drifting isn't a fad, I don't want you bastardising an MA61, stick to something else that'll make a better drifter, like an S13 Very Happy
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sat, 22 January 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Sat, 22 January 2005 20:46

yes there is... and its the first MA61 ive seen out there for almost 18 months.

if you want my opinion. Drifting is a fad, and is a fad that is destroying too many rare cars as kids buy them and think they can be like Takumi or Irishi-watsisfuckingface or whatever and smash them up.

If you are going to "drift", god only hopes you do it on a race track and NEVER on the streets.

i rekon in about 5 years time everyone is going to look back and go "remember all that drifting bullshit - that was soo gay, 2000 style".

I would have to disagree with you about the "fad" thing. It's a young sport in this country and as such it's attractive for people to jump on the wagon and develope skills etc as the sport grows. As a sport I think it should be encouraged, not bagged. Personally I think drag racing is boring and not really a test of skill compared to drift, but people are into it, so each to their own.

And exactly which "rare" cars are being destroyed constantly? I mean, the popular Toyota for drift is an AE86 right? But then, that's just a Corolla after all, so I guess you're not referrring to them....

I've been to a few drift days and entered twice and I'm yet to see a written off car. In fact the last drift day I went to, the only major damage done on the day was to one of the cars in a 'grip' session.

And one more thing I'd like to clear up - What the Takumi character in Initial D does is NOT DRIFT - It is called 'Touge', to use the Japanese term for it. It's the term used fordriving hard through mountain passes againt another car.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sat, 22 January 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol @ drifting being a fad....

hello japan 1988? yeah id like to know if you have drifting yet? oh you do? thanks for that! seeya!

hello japan 2005? yeah about that drifting we spoke about about 17 years ago? oh your still doing it?? fantastic! so its not a fad?

Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sat, 22 January 2005 11:43]

Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im going to save up and buy a 2000 gt and drift it round a pole and up a gutter just to spite all you guys!!! try and stop me Evil or Very Mad

I dont think that any cars were designed with sliding in mind as all cars are released from the factory as street cars. Do you think that toyota thought to themselves "Lets make a corrola that can drift but lets also make a supra that will never drift", i dont think so.

and just how many of your prescious rare toyotas have actualy been destroyed by drifting? come on, show me the examples. doesnt really matter anyway, at the end of the day its not your car and people will do whatever they want.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
by fad people mean that it'll soon die back down and won't be as nearly popular as it is today... i agree with it... remember drag racing of 5 years ago? it's still big but it was a massive fad back then... just like drifting is
Dmonk86
Regular

August 2004
icon10.gif  Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
black supra: Hahaha, sure I'VE got the gay fetish. Coming from the guy how has a 'team of crack homosexuals to defile yourself.' at his disposal. Why dont you think about that?

Self closet hater! Laughing

Also to 'desicrating' the MA61 by drifting it, who made you god of MA61 religon? When I was younger i use to attempt to slide around corners on my BMX bike. WOoo sacrilage to the BMX bandits!

Look man i understand where you're coming from now. You explained it quite simply in your last post. If thats how you felt you should have just come out and said it intead of making refrence to your 'special team'.

Oh and about the corolla remark? corolla4life man! My first car was a peach colored KE70 which distinctly marked itself as a corolla. think i have shame on knowing it's a corolla? Pfft! Ask any AE/KE owner out there - i'm sure they really dont give a f*ck.

The Witzl: Thanks for you opinion on that. I dont believe it is a fad tho, i think it's at it's peak of its popularity. In 5 years time the die hard drifters will look back and remember all the ametuers and try hards that came and went, and laugh.

justcallmefrank: you're frank. haha naw, thanks man i'll remember that. I seem to get the general feeling the MA61 cant drift .. it might be able to but it seems forboden! Evil or Very Mad

AE86slut: i totally agree. When i see drags, they're alright.. but anyone can put thier foot down and go on a straight. The challenge and skill level in drift is so much more.. (i believe anyways) speed, control, balance and timing to take corners, not everyone can do that.
I believe that takes alot of skill and there people crashing because it takes time to learn...
how many people skinned kness when trying to rollerblade? or broke windows when trying to bowl in cricket?
You make mistakes and learn from it, it's the only way to learn. Sure people have thier influences .. but to define the difference between a blow hard wannabe and a real keen enthusist is dedication.

AE86drift: Laughing

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
god, when will this end Freak

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id love someone to point out one ma61 that looks better than a decent ae86
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, it's that time again:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/gianttomato/Sprints/driftbattle.jpg
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
imho ma61 shape is much better than tha ae86 shape - ae86 just looks boring to me. and since I'm the most important person on this forum, my opinion is all that matters.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Sat, 22 January 2005 20:46

When this BS stops ed.

Like it or not Karl, it's a new form of motorsport that is here to stay. It's good to watch and the cars are impressive (especially the underpowered N/A AE86's that duke it out with cars with 4,5,6 times the power!)...... Where's your proof that rare Toyota's are being destroyed? Until you prove this, and as a representative for Toymods, you should be encouraging people to go out and have a go in their Toyota's - Whether it be drifting, drag racing, circuit racing, on the show scene or just having a good old cruise.

I actually had a conversation with the president of Toymods a couple of weeks ago and he expressed his interest in seeing a report on the next day's drift event at Oran Park in the 'Track Talk' section. Good to see not all of the Toymods board are too cool for school when it comes to drift....
Still, after thinking about it, the last thing I'm going to do is post up about a drift event because of the can of worms it would open up. (Sorry to mention this Rod, hope you don't mind).

Build a bridge and get over it already ffs.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 14:18

Until you prove this, and as a representative for Toymods, you should be encouraging people to go out and have a go in their Toyota's - Whether it be drifting, drag racing, circuit racing, on the show scene or just having a good old cruise.

agreed 100%.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ma61 is a better car overall - no arguments - its the truth .. They handle better , stop better , look better , are more comfortable and are a True GT of nature bar for the aus specs that have breathless %ME's but even with a manual behind that - they stillcan be fun to blast about in ( so im finding atm with the even gayer auto option )

For drifting - well anything light , LSD , and the ability to keep power in the right range would be more ideal for drifting bit yeah for budget drift - silvia .. get that - have an abundance of parts to draw from from your local jap import wreckers .. They have LSD standard i believe , Engines are already in turbo RWD layout for easy swaps - and theres than many aftermarket upgrades available from said jap importers , its a logical budget motorsport option..

Otherwise - save and upgrade your sprinter - or get 2 cars - one for fun and one for daily trundling

lastly keep you drift practice to a track - its safer , and at least legal
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look there hasn't been much support for the ae86's maybe cause no one cares for them!! the MA61 is a classic and will always be. Not saying th 86 won't but they are a different style of car. Still the MA61 is better!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 17:43

look there hasn't been much support for the ae86's maybe cause no one cares for them!! the MA61 is a classic and will always be. Not saying th 86 won't but they are a different style of car. Still the MA61 is better!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bet if you put upa poll the 86 would get more votes than ma61, majority rules
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
too funny too funny

so wheres that MA61 d1 car eh? hehehe
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres an mz11, vote 1 for old school drift soarer
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 18:53

theres an mz11, vote 1 for old school drift soarer

Is that the white one wif massif-ly pumped guards? If so I freakin' love that thing. That car actually got me really keen to get one at one stage.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think so, its red from memory
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 19:27

theres also a white one.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 19:29

Jag7799 wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 19:27

theres also a white one.

You know the white one I'm talking about eh Garth? Looks more like a privateer car (not many stickers) and is all white, inside and out including cage and just looks friggen SUGOI!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for those of us that dont know any jap.....
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant seem to find a pic Sad
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 19:55

for those of us that dont know any jap.....

Can't find a pic either.....

jag - sugoi is 'awesome'
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its actually an MZ12

http://www.goodyear.co.jp/d1grandprix/img/rd7_photo05.jpg

http://www.goodyear.co.jp/d1grandprix/img/rd7_photo13.jpg

http://www.goodyear.co.jp/d1grandprix/img/rd7_photo14.jpg

http://www.goodyear.co.jp/d1grandprix/img/rd6_photo01.jpg

http://www.goodyear.co.jp/d1grandprix/img/rd6_photo04.jpg

http://www.goodyear.co.jp/d1grandprix/img/rd6_photo10.jpg

http://www.goodyear.co.jp/d1grandprix/img/rd6_photo11.jpg

http://www.goodyear.co.jp/d1grandprix/img/rd6_photo22.jpg

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yah.. but the car is basically visually identical to mine.. bar the obvious kit
Smile
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 20:42

yah.. but the car is basically visually identical to mine.. bar the obvious kit
Smile

Of course it is...... And my car is exactly the same as Ken Maeda's D1 AE86.... Apart from the yellow paint and a million other things. Razz
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my MA61 is the same as a JZA80 RZ... i mean i have a sticker saying "Supra"
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 22:47

my MA61 is the same as a JZA80 RZ... i mean i have a sticker saying "Supra"

eng-ga-leeesh?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh ok... i was really lying the similarity between the MA61 and the JZA80 is the fact that they are both made by Toyota. sorry!! Rolling Eyes
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 22:58

oh ok... i was really lying the similarity between the MA61 and the JZA80 is the fact that they are both made by Toyota. sorry!! Rolling Eyes

your hillarious..... no, really
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: AE86 vs MA61? Which one do i choose? Sun, 23 January 2005 13:10 Go to previous message
... Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2jz in an AE85?
Next Topic:what car would win
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 23:02:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082638263702393 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.