Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Sat, 22 January 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Sat, 22 January 2005 11:58

why are we laughing at a hyundai performance forum?

hyundai dont make performance cars, the V6 Tiburon is the only one that woulod make a decent amount of power out of the factory, and strangley enough, its the only hyundai i would drive!

yes i am a p plater, no i dont have a car, but then again, im showing what i know, i've driven an accent when our camry was in the workshop and we needed a car, and i was sorely dissapointed!

if you dump $25k on an accent, or $25k on... lets say.. an ae86... you cant even speak of the orginal car, simply because, even though it looks the same, the soul of the original car is gone, im bagging the ORIGINAL car.

These hyundai fellas can do what they want, its their money, its their loan, but regardless, like commodores, they're common, and i dont like em

/end rant

thats what i said, but with out the detail or post....
  Send a private message to this user  
Kimber
Occasional Poster

Banned Again

January 2005
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Sat, 22 January 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Sat, 22 January 2005 06:01

Kimber wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 19:52

As much as i agree with you, there is still the undenyable difference between the quality of the two makes. Personally i've seen first hand the quality of both toyota and hyundai. That's why i tend to dislike hyundais, though it gives me no right to post it.

You're pretty good at contradicting yourself aren't you? Laughing

So you've just said you agree that we shouldn't be dickheads and bag the hyundai guys cuz they share the same kinship like the ethusiasts we are; then you add that they make crapper cars than toyotas. Laughing

Here's the bottom line here you "agree(d)" on that you might've overlooked. I think SilverGhosts point was: Who gives a fuck?

As long as you don't drive it, you shouldn't bag it. It's someone's car who they love as much as we love our 'yotas.

-Jay

No thats completely wrong, i never said we should stop being dick heads or that we share the same "kinship". I was agreeing that its their cars there blowing there money on and they can do whatever they want, then i stated that i still think there P.O.S.
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Sat, 22 January 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think they guys at the hyundai performance forums like me very much:

Hello MKIISupra,

This is email is being sent to you because a moderator of the Hyundai Performance Forums has deducted your Citizen Rating for the following post in the topic 'tubgirl.com':

" Gee thanks for redirecting my link on toymods to
tubgirl.com, is that a pic from the last hyundai performance forums cruise? My thread was locked pretty quick too, you guys really don't like critisism much hey? Anyway I'd better let you guys get back to raping goats or whatever it is you do when you're not riceing up your excels.

Drew. " [http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php ?t=60495]

Your Citizen Rating was deducted for the following reason:

Being a dumbass "You were deducted points because you are a jackass. Please come again when your ban is lifted."

If you have any questions, you can email the moderator at
kirk@hyundaiperformance.com

Very Happy
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: guess what.....there is a hyundai performance forum Sat, 22 January 2005 08:26 Go to previous message
Alright alright.

So we don't like Hyundai's, surprise.

Lets get over it and let people who do like them have their forum without ridicule.
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Hey im new here
Next Topic:Petrol is DROPPING in price ... what the???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 08:32:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060718059539795 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.