Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thekemist
Regular

August 2002
how much for a respray Sun, 23 January 2005 06:30 Go to next message
have any of u guys had a corolla ae92 repsrayed

i need mine resprayed .. same colour..red.. im in melb
im after something not too expensive.. what are my variations of the type of respray and how much it would cost. there arnt really any panel damage. a few scratches here and there. no rust

Send a private message to this user    
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: how much for a respray Sun, 23 January 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How long's a piece of string???

I guess it all depends on how much you do yourself and how good you want it done.

Remember, most of the work and what the end result depends a lot on is the preparation.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: how much for a respray Sun, 23 January 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Slut's right... there are many variables etc.

To do a full rub-back and top-notch respray, then you'd be looking at $7k-plus.

If you want a concourse type of job, then it'd go for $15k and upwards.

It all depends how much you're willing to spend on your car and what type of job you want.

seeyuzz
river
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how much for a respray Sun, 23 January 2005 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
euro paint in bayswater do full oven resprays for 599 including gst if you need panel work that is extra and they dont fill stone chips but the paint job is ok ,you pay for what you get
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: how much for a respray Sun, 23 January 2005 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dang it slut - you beat me to the "how long's a piece of string" line!

If the car's straight and rust-free, you could get away with somewhere around $3k, if you don't want the existing paint completely rubbed back. I kan do a fooly sik respray in mi shed 4 U widt teh hektic enamel for $500 ! ! It'll be massif mate !
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: how much for a respray Sun, 23 January 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CelicaRA45 wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 17:48

euro paint in bayswater do full oven resprays for 599 including gst if you need panel work that is extra and they dont fill stone chips but the paint job is ok ,you pay for what you get

i see that car on the corner of baywater and canterbury road all the time. i just presumed that the respray would be shit, considering it only costs 600. have you seen any of their work? i am interested to see how good or bad it is.
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: how much for a respray Sun, 23 January 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes they sprayed my race car quite a good job if you ask me same color that it originally was ,all i did was take off as many things as possible to make it better as in job and in 2 pak at 600 its cheap and good
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: how much for a respray Sun, 23 January 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im planning on taking mine to a Tafe where they respray cars for the cost of the paint... about 1600 for 2pac.
thekemist
Regular

August 2002
Re: how much for a respray Sun, 23 January 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well this is the only qoute i have got so far which is from a friend who has his own panel beaters and sprayers. he said he will do it for 2k sanded back abit fix the few bumps and dents and fully resprayed he said it will take about 1.5weeks all up as he has to take everything off ie bumpers etc
this is to colour code the whole car aswell

as he has just opened up his shop he needs business so he said this is a good price and has insured me of a quality job that will last longer than 10years

do u think that is a good price
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: how much for a respray Sun, 23 January 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it 2pac paint? if so that sounds like a great price
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: how much for a respray Fri, 28 January 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man whats a full oven respray? im looking to get mine done. Thanks Nick
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: how much for a respray Fri, 28 January 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant seem to find " euro paint in bayswater " number if someone can help me please
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: how much for a respray Fri, 28 January 2005 06:04 Go to previous message
bigg willie style wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 18:03

CelicaRA45 wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 17:48

i see that car on the corner of baywater and canterbury road all the time. i just presumed that the respray would be shit, considering it only costs 600. have you seen any of their work? i am interested to see how good or bad it is.

i just noticed 1 of you are in melbourn and 1 of you are in victoria ( does this mean theres 1 in sydney ) ?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:You want Car vidoes, You have car videos
Next Topic:toymods in hot4s
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 03:14:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004702091217041 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.