Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gez'us
Newcomer

November 2002
ALPINE 1507 Amplifier Mon, 11 November 2002 06:36 Go to next message
Brand new 1507 in the box, unused. bought for car to drive 4 subs. chasing $1100. retailed for $1249. still under warrenty. specs are as follows:

V12 High Power Amplifiers
Powering your system to new heights of performance 450Watts x 2 (Max Power EIAJ) 1500Watts x 1 (Max Power EiAJ) 225Watts x 2 RMS (14.4V, 4Ohm) Parametric EQ Subsonic Filter Fan Cooled MOSFET
There are times when you want to play music loud. For some, this is most of the time. The thing is it has to sound good. We understand. So that's why we developed amps that deliver high power for long periods, with superb sound quality and without distortion. Led by the MRV-1507, Alpine's V12 line-up of high performance amplifiers are truly awesome. MRV-1507 V12 2/1 Channel Power Amplifier There are times when you want to play music loud. For some, this is most of the time. The thing is it has to sound good. We understand. So that's why we developed amps that deliver high power for long periods, with superb sound quality and without distortion. Led by the MRV-1507, Alpine's V12 line-up of high performance amplifiers are truly awesome. The MRV-1507's reputation for sound quality and brutal power output is streets ahead of any other amplifier in its class. This amplifier is designed to deliver high power output to drive Type-R subwoofers. Its low impedance drive in stereo mode allows various subwoofer applications, plus its bridging capability allows maximum power output for the serious SPL competitor. The subsonic filter restores amp power and efficiency for tight and crisp bass reproduction.

Send a private message to this user    
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: ALPINE 1507 Amplifier Tue, 12 November 2002 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate... ill give you $400.... depending on inspection

sorry to say, but i wouldnt pay more than $750 retail for a 1507... and that was 2 years ago. I very much doubt the value has increased, nor has the model changed.
And jsut because its in a box doesnt mean its worth the full retail price
$1100 is a VERY RICH price, even at full retail mate.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: ALPINE 1507 Amplifier Wed, 13 November 2002 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got me one of those... They are awesome...

I agree with Karl... I bought mine brand new for like $950 or $1000... And that was two years ago!!!

Also, how can it be still under warranty???
gez'us
Newcomer

November 2002
Re: ALPINE 1507 Amplifier Thu, 14 November 2002 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bought it new 4 months ago. the thing cost me $1250 to buy. looks like i got ripped off! any way i need to sell it. The amp has not been fired up out side of the test section in the factory, so it's not just a product in the box. If any one wants to make a sensible offer, go ahead.
P.s thanks to those who took time to write negative comments
Confused
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: ALPINE 1507 Amplifier Fri, 15 November 2002 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry if you thought that was negative comment mate.

I merely gave an offer of what the Amp is worth to me. And then i gave reason why it is worth that much to me. If its worth more to you, then dont sell it to me. Smile
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: ALPINE 1507 Amplifier Fri, 15 November 2002 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't mean to be a prick...

I got mixed up with other thoughts when I asked about the warranty aswell... Sorry dude...

They are wicked amps, big aswell, so if you want a nice amp, get dis one ppl...
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ALPINE 1507 Amplifier Sat, 16 November 2002 17:58 Go to previous message
The 1507 is a absolute mental amp, pity it has been superseeded and alpine are not making anything like it in their new range. To be honest though these amps couls be purchsed for bout $950 new from the dealers if you could bargin them down to it, so id have to say that i would not mind 1 i would have to offer u less than what i could get 1 for. PM if your interested
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ae82 Bits
Next Topic:Awsome alarm system for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 00:44:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046720504760742 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.