Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 03:22 Go to next message
Just had to rant this story out it really shitted me off that I couldn't/didn't do anything in retaliation(sp.).

I was in a park near my place last night with my girlfriend having dinner. I was in my celica. We finished dinner and sat on the swings just for shits and giggles and we see this guy walk over with two dogs off their leash. During the time we were there another family turned up with two dogs on leashes, which where then very nearly attacked by the other two dogs that were off leashes. Anyhow, that's an aside.

The guy with the dogs off leashes walks off to another area of the park. We finish on the swings and get into the celica and drive off down the park. After turing around, we go down a different path in the park to see what was around there. I see the guy in the bushes.

I watch him in the rear view mirror walk up to the side of the road. I get to the end of that road and turn around to come back.
I watch him put his VB can down on the side of the road and then proceeds to stand in the middle of the road with his hands up saying stop. I have to stop infront of him because he's blocking the road. He then walks over, clearly atleast under the influence of alcohol if not even drunk, and proceeds to tell me that I was speeding and that he has kids and pets around and that If I want to race I should do it on the race track. All I do is say OK and keep driving.

What made me so pissed off is that I didn't do anything. I don't have to take that shit from some clown, I should have just driven off, but I didn't even do that. Fucking so pissed off with myself, I didnt' say anything back, or even just drive off...... I didnt' even light it up when I took off... Soo fucking annoyed with myself...

ANyhow, that's just my rant, I thought it'd tell it to a few peers who would probably have been int he same situation..

What would you guys have done? I took the far to passive route and are now pissed off about it because he rattled my cage and he's probalby all happy about it now.....

Send a private message to this user    
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hrmns, well....
maybe going a bit fast for his liking.. but clearly not hooning.

shoulda have stayed passive, but commented on drinking alcohol in a public place with kids and pets etcetc..

old guys can be grumpy I guess.

one time we were at a folk festival and we load a mates celica up with stuff (we were doing a gig) so we like sit on the window sills with legs/whole body hanging out.. and this guy comes up "thats dangerious what you're doing there!! this is a family event!!"

we had moved about 2metres at 5kmph and he goes off haha.

its all good anywho Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 13 January 2005 03:35]

stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True, but still pisses one off.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
call the police and tell them theres a man under influence of alcohol causing a hassle in the park, and he's unleashed his 2 vicious dogs out and their attacking other dogs and endangering kids and other people/pets.
Give them his discription, what he's wearing etc.
Sit back in your celica, and watch him get jumped by the PoPo Very Happy

All this would be confidential, you can even take ur simcard out of your mobile, and call 000 emergency.

Just dont run him over with ur celica. I accidentally hit a kid in my friends ST162. hmmm that didnt end up pretty. But the kid was fine, we offered to bring him to hospital, but he was heading home and his mum was a nurse or something Confused

-Choony
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should of kept your mouth shut, got out of the car and bitch slapped him till he was rolling around on the ground in some serious pain.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, I was thinking of calling the cops, I might even go down there tonight at about the same time and call the cops then. I'm fucking annoyed I didn't do it at the time.

But that would have been the ideal thing to do I think. I didn't want to hit the prick. For so many reasons.
Razor
Regular

May 2004
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my opinion is just let it go cos he's drunk not thinking straight, buT best thing is to call cops cos he might hurt someone cos 1. he's on the road 2. unleashed dogs 3. he's with his kids? thats just irresponsible

you drink alcohol...you put it in your stomach not in your head!
being drunk is not an excuse
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, true. good to hear that other people think the same way. I'm spewing I didn't call the cops. Might head down there tonight and call them if he's there.
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to say but cops aint gonna do shit becuase it actually involves them turning up to a scene and actually having to deal with someone that might be agressive to them. So they would more than most likely wait 2 hours before getting to the scene and then just take down some details and you would never hear from them again reagirding the issue. Lets face it, if there aint no money to be made or some1 in serious danger i do think that they would prioritise those situations before this. Sad but true though. If it were me and i would have just accelerated and watch him try and dodge the car when he thinks he is about to be run over, though you would just swerve around him in the process. Then you get to sit back and laugh as he curses at you in your rear vision mirror.
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That I had quite honestly considered, but there was quite literally no space to go around him, because there was poles either side of the road like they have in westerfolds park you see, so I would have caused damage to the car.
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heheh I got yelled at yesterday in TTG SA by a council worker "Hey slow down a bit mate" He didnt use an agressive tone or anything but i just thought it was funny because I was in a 40kmh zone ( due to the works) and i was only going 35. Maybe my car is loud in second gear or something?

p.s. Shoulda done a burnout on his face Evil or Very Mad

( I do not condone the act of burnouts on peoples faces in public streets )

[Updated on: Thu, 13 January 2005 06:34]

fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Something like this happened to me a year or so ago. I now carry a led bar in my car, i was threatened last time, and I just totally wasn't prepared for it, (i had a really loud exhaust, and was looking for parking) but hey if the guy stops you like that, that's threatening you, so I'm hoping i can legally cave in the head of the next guy to do that.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drunk people do dumb things. I would have commented on the dogs harshly too him and left it at that, but theres nothing else much to do.

Unless you want to do something like a guy I know;

He was riding his bike down a road and saw a guy full drunk standing in the middle of the road putting his arm out as if to 'clothes-line' him. So the guy I know proceeded to do a wheelstand and knock the guy over and continue on his way. Shocked Evil or Very Mad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would have stopped heard his rant rolled a bit further up the road, dialled up 4krpm dumped the clutch leaving him in both choking tire and carbon smoke cos my car would still be cold and thus churning out smoke upon revving, thus giving the drunk something to actually complain about
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A guy tried to kill himself by jumping out infront of my parents car.
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL i got a spare bonnet here you could have used in the event some1 landed on top of it.
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Thu, 13 January 2005 19:56

A guy tried to kill himself by jumping out infront of my parents car.

Thats just fucked.Trains are much better and don't mess about.

What you did was the best as the situation can't escalate and cause damage to your car etc.

Oh and best thing to put someone down with is a small CO2 extingusher.Give a shot of the co2 and they go down like a bag of shit.
styler
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one guy refused to be be beaten by our car on a freeway
and had to get past it as we skidded to avoid him....
<LaUNCHED>
well he survived anyway but wat a goddam retard

guy i know was driving his car...
and was being tormented by a dude he hated, the dude
was on the pavement
"come on you wan*ker, run me over, youre not gonna
do it are you? pussy... ra ra"
so he drives on to the pavement...
"youre an idiot, come on run me over, come on!"
the dude does the whole chest torment,
pedal down, wheelspin, flies forward and smacks the guy,
he flies over the bonnet up over the roof and falls
smack down on the pavement.

man vs car : car - 1 man - 0

[Updated on: Thu, 13 January 2005 10:03]

davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok....uhm, i dont know how to responde to that but thanks, ill remember that next time i feel like shooting someone in the face with a fire extinguisher.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i keep my reflexes good cos kids and cars seem to always come out in front of me, on one day I had like three kids a couple cars and multiple cats run at my car a good reason not to speed on surburban roads
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had the same thing happen to me but I just didn't stop. Lost my license for it but turns out the guys has ha sever history of assault, drink driving etc. Didn't stop him from crying poor me in court.

Fuck 'em
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1G Sillycar? Yeah, just bag them up big time in his face....
Yumbo
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i worked at woolies a new department manager started and it was the first time i was working with him, anyways i pulled up at 6 in the morning and parked right outside the door for a quick getaway later, and he had a go at me saying i cant park there and im like bugger that so he goes "look im telling u to move your car now", so i said fine, jumped in dropped the clutch from the front of the shop to the end of the street and went home, and never went back... fucking cunts think they own the street haha
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 13 January 2005 21:06

i keep my reflexes good cos kids and cars seem to always come out in front of me, on one day I had like three kids a couple cars and multiple cats run at my car a good reason not to speed on surburban roads

I was doing about 60 in a 60 zone with this bitch in a Ford behind me when I noticed a cat a bit further up the road. I was able to brake before the cat and it ran off the road and the bitch in the Ford was pretty far behind me, at least 50m. After I slowed down for the cat she was a far enough distance from me that she wouldn't have crashed in to me so I didn't race back up to 60 because it kills my corolla and wastes petrol so I resumed accelerating a tad slow but nothing painstakingly slow. After seeing all this she tailgates my arse for about 200m to the next traffic light and even honked at me. Twisted Evil
I let her over take me after the lights but it became 3 lanes and she was heading towards the city and I needed to get back home.
Sad
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should of just drove in the opposite lane and ignore him

i got in a good fist fight couple of months ago, cause a guy stood infront of my car and wouldn't move Very Happy
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive had heeeeaps of people in my neighbourhood say the same type of thing to me... thing is that they arn't drunk and are basically speaking truth. The usual thing they say is "Ey, can you please drive a bit more SANELY around our neighbourhood, you know, kids around and that." They have a point, but it always make me laugh because I'm a learner that just chucks p plates up all the time and I do drive like an absolute psychopath Very Happy (Within reason, and I have taken note of where not to drive like a psychopath) I try to keep to new estates these days... BEST drift areas... anyway away from the point.

Most of the people around my area say it quite politely, no threatening tone or anything so I respect them greatly and try to abide by what they say, whereas this drunk may have said it more viciously and you may not have been thrashing it really whereas you do have a reason to punch him, run him over, reverse, run him over again, then drive off ahahaha.

Sorry havent slept all night.. already morning... i seem to rant on in mornings after not sleeping... figures... LOL
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in response to the original post, i would have just driven off. If u abuse him, he might throw something at ur car. even then if u get out and hit him, sure its gonna feel good, but u still have to repair the car!

think about it man, nothing happened to ur car, only ur pride is a little hurt, so dont worry! no point worrying about dicks like that
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Thu, 13 January 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, thanks guys..

I'm fairly sure I should have lit it up on the way off, but I was concerned that he would get my rego and call the cops. I suppose they probably wouldn't have done anything, but I could do without the worry..

But I guess the general concensus is that I did the right thing. Spewing all the same though.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Fri, 14 January 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seems to me he shouldnt be getting drunk around little kiddies either.

It happens all the time with me i get scorned at by people when im doing the speed limit. Its an unfortunate fact that people associate noise with speed. If i had a quite car and was doing 200 in a 50 zone people wouldnt care
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Fri, 14 January 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Probably too true.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Fri, 14 January 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
phrostbyte, your a tool, driving with p's on when your only on your l's is asking for4 trouble, not only are you inexperienced but should something happen you are uncovered for insurance so you will be royally screwed.
Do not drift in surburban areas there are too many hazards find a nice quiet industrial estate with wide roads and go there even roads that may have been clear hundreds og times before will throw up a surprise like a kid chasing a ball.
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Fri, 14 January 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you didnt do anything wrong, you could have laughed, driven off, and not thought about it again. Rolling Eyes
Daemon
Regular

May 2004
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Fri, 14 January 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just be glad he didnt attack your car or anything. Nothing like tough guy assholes who have been drinking.

I saw some lady dropping her V can onto the side of the road. That really fucked me off, I would have stopped if I was driving. You can only say so much @ 60ks Laughing Its like some people are still cavemen Rolling Eyes
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Sat, 15 January 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, I guess so.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Sat, 15 January 2005 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You did the right thing... Theres nothing that upsets a drunk more than calling him a dickhead or an idiot...
If you had of said...
"im not the one standing in the middle of the road you fucking dickhead"

He mighta fired up and started beating your panels like it was his wife...

I woulda done the same
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Mon, 17 January 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks guys, makes me feel a lot better..

But I don't have a car now anyway, the axles broke AGAIN!!!!
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Tue, 18 January 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That was a nice second gear pop
causinmayhem
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Tue, 18 January 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
going back to fooz86's comment of how he carries a lead bar in his car - what are you gonna say it's for if a cop pulls you over and finds it?
if you have it in your car and you "cave in his head" then you will be f**ked in court without a legit reason for carrying the bar - if you say it's for "self-defence" they could class the attack as pre-meditated... think about it!

as for the bum in the park - yeah, u did the right thing, but why stress about it now - there are always gonna be dickheads like that around and you can't fix em all up can you - if you wasted all your time going around and trying to get back at them you'd have no time to enjoy your car
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Mon, 24 January 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
similar thing happened to me. i was drivin wit my cousin on a mates dirt road and it has a little s bend in it b4 his house so sidways on both corners. we pik up our friend and ten on the way out their is this bloke standin there and he tells us the if we do that again he is gonna kik the shit out of us and that he will call cops and shit like that. we were like ok wotever and then we went to drive off and he slams the roof of the car real hard so we were like wtf. so we took off real sedat in first changed to second got to the s bend and drifted both of em. the cockhead left a big dent in the roof of the car. we were not happy but i don't think he was either Evil or Very Mad
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Tue, 25 January 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would have said that altho i racing ur being a great influence on ur children by being drunk and disorderly

failing that i would have told him to go suck on a big, fat, salty, cheezy, crusty penis. If he then took a offence to that remark, i then would have gotten out of the car and proceeded to share my opinion of anoying people with him in a more personal manner.
of course i would endevor to introduce him to the joys of being picked up and shoved in a public bin upside down
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: RANT: Drunk arsehole in park Mon, 31 January 2005 05:02 Go to previous message
Well i have a similer story,

I was down Wilsons Prom (a national park in vic) and had taken my brothers F100 Ex ambo down, it had twin 2.5 inch strait thru side pipes and was well very meaty v8, as i was leaveing a school teacher herding a bunch of kids was signaling me to slow down, now i was just idling along at the time doing walking pace and she was going spastic... anyway i gave it a bit of a rev just to piss her off smiled and waved and the kids cheered Very Happy

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove???
Next Topic:music charts
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 08:15:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082159042358398 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.