Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Mon, 24 January 2005 13:20 Go to next message
ntence.com is a new perth club for modified cars.

We will be holding our first official cruise 4th Feb.
All OST and Toymods guys and gals are invited.
Will be a good one and a big one.

Feel free to join our forums and friendly atmosphere
for more info @ www.ntence.com

As we all know, OST and Toymods guys and gals have been hanging out for a big cruise, THIS IS IT, JOINT OST CRUISE! so no more complaints.... Laughing

DATE: FRI 4TH FEB

MEET TIME: 8.30pm
DEPART TIME:9.30pm

MEET POINT: car park 1 Riverside drive (this is the one closest to barrack st jetty)

this will be a fairly lenghty cruise so be prepared with plenty of fuel.... Maps will be handed out on the night.

Hope to see you all there.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 January 2005 13:22]

Send a private message to this user    
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Mon, 24 January 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah... i been hassling Glenn about this one - so you guys better get down there now! Razz

well - I should be there at least, hopefully this post will generate interest from others too..

cheers
Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Mon, 24 January 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet , hopefully i can get my car sorted before then to make it, or at least know whats wrong with it!

hope this can become a regular thing , WA needs more action Smile
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Mon, 24 January 2005 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Id bring my bog stock liteace (i dont care, its still a toyota) down, but its my sis's birthday that day, ah well, next time Very Happy

Eldar.O.
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Mon, 24 January 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
www.ntence.com cruises will be a regular acurance for its members, and in joint with Damo from OST this will be hapening a lot more.

Stick on the website for upcoming events. Cool
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Tue, 25 January 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a plan, haven't had a cruise in ages!!!!
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Wed, 26 January 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Endless wrote on Mon, 24 January 2005 21:38

sweet , hopefully i can get my car sorted before then to make it, or at least know whats wrong with it!

hope this can become a regular thing , WA needs more action Smile

WA has action, you just dont choose to use the facilities other than toymods.
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Thu, 27 January 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah count me in on the cruise Smile
wagonboy
Regular

August 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Fri, 28 January 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Agreed Matt Laughing
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Sat, 29 January 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Sat, 29 January 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ross - what car will you be bringing?? Razz

Damo
TRD 83
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Sun, 30 January 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope the cressida Smile
Pzest
Regular

November 2004

Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Sun, 30 January 2005 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooo i got the night off work that night yay
i shall be there *nods*
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Mon, 31 January 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was hoping this cruise would attract a few more punters.. ?!
where is everyone?? register your interest so we know approximately how many are attending.

Glenn - how many people are attending from Ntence?

Damo
TRD 83
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Mon, 31 January 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ps.. I'm having trouble picturing the meeting point.
is it up near the bell tower?
anyone else know where Glenn is talking about? Carpark 1?.. Confused

Damo
mischief1
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Mon, 31 January 2005 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not too many carparks around there so i don't thik it'd be too hard to find.

theres also another cruise that night(i gather it will be quite bigger too), at city west at 9.45pm.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Mon, 31 January 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey - no threadjacking!

OST cruises have been popular and successful in the past.. no reason why this shouldn't be any different. Apart from me not actually organising the route this time around.. left that part to Glenn..

everyone come to our cruise!! Very Happy

Damo
TRD 83
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Mon, 31 January 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Mon, 31 January 2005 17:49

hey - no threadjacking!

OST cruises have been popular and successful in the past.. no reason why this shouldn't be any different. Apart from me not actually organising the route this time around.. left that part to Glenn..

everyone come to our cruise!! Very Happy

Damo
TRD 83

Hehe, I'm hoping to make this one. I've liked all the OST cruises thus far, and being a joint cruise this should prove to be fun ^_^

And I'm sure that the "Sprinter" brigade are aching for another cruise Razz
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Mon, 31 January 2005 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh Phirom man.. I was hoping you'd be able to make it..
Yeah - let all your sprinter buddies know.. represent OST y'all! Very Happy

Damo
TRD 83
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Mon, 31 January 2005 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im trying to get the gang to come, want to do some stuff after if the cruise doesnt go that way.
Johnny_K
Regular

June 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Mon, 31 January 2005 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i'll try my best to come and represent the sprinters. Hopefully cops dont find my bold tires and as well as i hope my car doesnt conk out during the cruise, my 4AGE has been playing stupid tricks on me!, still it goes like a pocket rocket.
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Mon, 31 January 2005 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys, damo, we are expecting a large turnout, will be a good cruise, nice and long, if you guys goto the ntence forums (www.ntence.com) there is a detailed map of wat carpark we are leaving from, as soon as i can work out how to put it in this tread i will put it up, but yer, looking good guys.

will be great to see all the toyota boys out again, and the "sprinter brigade"

cant wait Very Happy be sure to tell all ya mates!!!
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Mon, 31 January 2005 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
start point.....
go there guys and register to see the map...
http://forums.ntence.com/index.php?act=Attach& type=post&id=6

Shocked Shocked

[Updated on: Mon, 31 January 2005 17:07]

Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Tue, 01 February 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

My mate with his ae86 should be there, I will also have a few OST stikers left so if you want one look for a tall skiny guy driving a cressida or a corona. Smile
_ShadowZ
Occasional Poster

July 2004
icon10.gif  Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Tue, 01 February 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i should be able to drag myself along in my piss poor example of a camry Very Happy , glenn is my ntennis Razz forums thing up yet.
see u all there.
will there be any stops near refreshment stores so we can get drinks/food/toilet break etc...?
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Tue, 01 February 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dean there will be a place to get food and refreshments. Very Happy

your camry and mine combined would make the ULTIMATE CAMRY!!

and if there is any ntence members wanting ntence stickers, there will be plenty hanging around, just ask us, $5 each. Cool
Toy_Machine
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Tue, 01 February 2005 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey ive been on the past couple of the OST cruises now but only as a passenger and had alot of fun so hopefully ill be attending this one in my own car unless i run into some bad luck, looking forward to it and seeing the "sprinter brigade" Smile
Pheonix
Regular

May 2002

Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Wed, 02 February 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm might have to get the T-18 out for its first cruise with the new engine, too bad i dont have EMS computer in it yet Sad
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Wed, 02 February 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still not 100% if I will be going.
Will decide on the night.

But, CarPark 1, is that outside The Perth Concert Hall?
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Wed, 02 February 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Sorry TOYCSX it is probley a bit rude to try and sell OST stickers at a ntence event Embarassed

(But ost stickers are only $4) Laughing
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Wed, 02 February 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Ross.. Its a combined ntence and OST event - so I'm sure Glenn won't mind us flogging our $4 stickers *ehh hem* thats right.. only $4!! Cheap cheap... sale sale!! Laughing

The regular OST cruisers will know you Ross.. or they can come see me and I'll point out Ross's ugly mug for stickers.

Peewee - hope to see ya there man, been a while since I caught up with ya! Hope you are still treating my 7M with respect.
Is the CrUZida engineered yet? it will be good to see that car "legally" on the road! Very Happy

yay - only 2 sleeps to go!

Damo
TRD 83
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Thu, 03 February 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida - yes that is the correct carpark. Very Happy

Purple Monkey - thats kewl about the stickers, as damo said, it is a JOINT ntence and OST cruise.

Will be a good one, cant wait!!! Shocked Shocked

WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Fri, 04 February 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meeting outside perth concert hall ..
ok, as soon as I find where that is, I'll be there! Razz

don't start the cruise without me! Smile

Damo
TRD 83
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Fri, 04 February 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

WIll be there but want be able to hang around for long got to be at work by 6 sat morning Crying or Very Sad
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Sat, 05 February 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YAY! I managed to make it to the last check point!!
1 of a handfull of cars to do the whole cruise.
Shame on the rest of your for ya lack of persistence! Razz

Thanks to Glenn [TOY CSX] for organising the run and inviting the OST crew along.

cheers
Damo
TRD 83
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Sat, 05 February 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It felt like this cruise was kind of an excuse not to have a OST cruise for awhile.. was alright, had abit of fun Smile
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Sat, 05 February 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha Laughing

I made it 2 out of 4 check points, but I made it to the end. Arent I great Rolling Eyes

Yeah I didn't expect that to be such a long cruise. I kinda wished I had brought a cushion to sit on with me for the night, cus goddamn those bumpy roads Razz

Anywayz t'was an interesting night. Thanks for organising it Smile

Edit

Oh, sorry again to Chris in the Soarer for getting us lost up in Lesmurdie. I prolly would've had more luck with a trained monkey as a navigator, hehe Smile

[Updated on: Sat, 05 February 2005 04:07]

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Sat, 05 February 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool cruise, alot of cars, since it was my first cruise, alot of new faces Smile i just got home from a dinner because it was my sisters birthday, and thought, fuck it, ill go, im glad i did.

holy sheet it was long, i only managed to make it to the first check point, before i thought, "if i dont leave now,i wont remember the way home"

good to see the sprinters Smile

and the MISFIT celica Very Happy

looking forward to the next cruise, should be a little less stock by then Smile
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Sat, 05 February 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks to everyone for coming along and making it a success.
hope that everyone enjoyed themselves!!

and like damo said, shame on those who didnt finish the cruise off.... Confused

cant wait for the next event. ill give plenty of notice. hope you will all come Very Happy
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Sat, 05 February 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn awesome cruise, except for the falcon that went past us at 100 km/h thru a red light and narrowly missing us...but appart from that, the cruise was mad. thanks toy csx for a good cruise. hope to have another one in the future Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Sat, 05 February 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where the fuck was the 3rd check point???
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Sat, 05 February 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its was a good cruise, pity everyone kept getting lost Confused

i liked the zig zag Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 05 February 2005 11:38]

driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Sat, 05 February 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 15:32

we were supposed to turn left at that roundabout as we were coming into joondalup at that boa whatever road......we turned right Confused
rb26_n1
Regular

August 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Sun, 06 February 2005 19:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounded like fun.... Confused ....wish i was back in WA.........car's already running.... Evil or Very Mad ......prolly make debut whn i get back..... Cool ......
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Mon, 07 February 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Sat, 05 February 2005 15:32

hahaha - WERD to that!

and what the heck were we doing in joondalup anyway.. there's nothing out there! Razz

Damo
TRD 83
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Mon, 07 February 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good cruise guys, had to bail after Gingers.. but still awesome. looking forward to the next one.

LJ
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Thu, 10 February 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glenn - are there gonna be some pictures posted on the Ntence site?
I got some pics too.. if you need some extra's, gimme a shout.

Cheers

Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
TOYCSX
Regular

June 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Thu, 10 February 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer damo, sad to say but we are getting fuked around with our gallerys at the moment Mad

but yes as soon as they are fixed, we will have all the photos up, i will get the ones from you too... should be sorted by this coming monday i hope, otherwise ill be breaking legs Very Happy
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Thu, 10 February 2005 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supraV8@gmail.com

SEND PICS NOW Evil or Very Mad lol please Smile
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ntence.com car cruise joint OST cruise Fri, 11 February 2005 00:36 Go to previous message
ok - I'll have to edit them and send them across..
patience people.. I'm a busy man Razz

Cheers glenn

Damo
TRD 83
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Big Al's Poker Run
Next Topic:Tuning Day 29th November, 2004 Wanneroo
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 16:02:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079529285430908 seconds