Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » Winton, this sunday, 23-01-05

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

icon4.gif  Winton, this sunday, 23-01-05 Tue, 16 November 2004 10:14 Go to next message
Hey all,

pretty sure there is a "Fun Day" at winton on the 19th of december.

im gonna head over with the ke25 and a few other mates with their cars.

just wondering if anyone else is keen and wanna meet up there or something?

i'll be heading from Castlemaine, through bendigo over to violet town and then on to the Hume. I'll be leaving here around 4-430am sunday morning Smile

anyways, leave a post or PM me if ya interested Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 18 January 2005 05:44]

Send a private message to this user    
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: winton fun day Thu, 18 November 2004 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
briefly , whats the fun day involve mate - Id be up for a cruise to go see this / go for a fun fang Smile
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: winton fun day Fri, 19 November 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a fun day, just go as hard, or as slow as you want around the winton race way, limit to 30 cars per 30min sessions.

you can do 2 laps, then pull off, or you could stay out there for the full 30mins.

first 30 mins of the day you go by your self, the next 30mins you have to take a passenger if you wanna go back out, then the next you have to be by your self, and so on and so on.

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: winton fun day Sat, 20 November 2004 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmms - will see if i can get the monday after off - sounds funfun!

twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: winton fun day Tue, 23 November 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so its only gonna be me, and maybe stu?

come on ppl, its only $20 for the whole day! LEGAL fun!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: winton fun day Tue, 23 November 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
loks like im out geoff - work has me rosterd * crap *

stupid colac race day - everyone will be pissed as farts saturday/sunday morning , and seeing i dont drink ( much anymore ) i got lugged with shop opening ..

let me know when the next is on though
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: winton fun day Tue, 23 November 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
right`o Stu, thats fair enough i suppose i spose me and $450TA22 (4ag sprinter) will have to hold the toyota flag for the day Very Happy
LiL_MiC
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: winton fun day Thu, 25 November 2004 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what are the requirements for it? ie. helmet etc
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: winton fun day Fri, 26 November 2004 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
helmet, long pants and shirt, thats all.

and an empty boot/interior (ie, no cds etc around)
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: winton fun day Fri, 26 November 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so far from here going (castlemaine), theres me, ke25 rolla, $450ta22 4ag sprinter, another mate with a vl turbo, another mate with an 808 13bt, two mates with 1200's, one a carby turbo sedan, the other a ca18 turbo wagon and maybe one more with a TT soarer.

So should be a good day for all i reckon.
boxh34d
Regular

May 2004
Re: winton fun day Sun, 12 December 2004 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there will probably be a few people from wangaratta / benalla area going. . . maybe an RX4 coupe, an R33 GTST and a few other cars from my area ("mark skaiffs" in commonwhores etc).
would be good to meet up with some fello toymodders down there and have a chat.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: winton fun day Fri, 17 December 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, the time has come around, this sunday, anyone else going to be there or what?
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: winton fun day Mon, 20 December 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, had a great day yesterday, was a fun day, and a long day at that.

we arrived at 8am, got a our cars throug scrutening and then set up the hilux with a tarp and chairs on the back Very Happy

then waited and watched everyone else roll in till 10;15am then we were in to it, was good to be in the first group to get out there Razz

there were a few nice toyotas there, a fkn sick black jza80 with a HUGE single turbo, went pretty good too.
Um little red ae82 with a 100kw in her, stripped interior (is a purpose built race/rally car) a supra stock looking cressida with a 1jz, went alright too Smile a red ae86, with a 4agze (was there last time ) but this time had an lsd, oil cooler, and a few other things also, was pretty quick also

and a few others, kitted up TA22 with 2tg, ae92 sx, stock 3k ke30 4dr (poor thing was that slow)

Also the skyline club must of been there also, was around 15 skylines, few nice GTRs too hmmmm yum's hahah

the highlight of the day was seeing one catch fire due to a oil leak from the turbo or something.

anyways, you all missed out on a great day, the next one is the weekend after the public holiday in January, so you all better be there this time!!

[Updated on: Mon, 20 December 2004 11:51]

shoot
Regular

April 2004
Re: Had a ball at winton.... Tue, 21 December 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the skyline club was there, i think the mat under the bonnet caught on fire Razz
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Had a ball at winton.... Tue, 21 December 2004 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh that was gone, but it had something to do with the turbo, cause there was oil everywhere!

but anyays, was a fun day.

bring on january! Very Happy
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Had a ball at winton.... Sun, 26 December 2004 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whens the january day planned for
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Had a ball at winton.... Wed, 29 December 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stu, the next one is the weekend after Australia Day (Aust day is on a wednesday i think, correct?) so it will be on the following sunday.

but will confirm this as you usually get sent some kind of flyer closer to the date.

you should really try and come this time stu, you'll have a ball Very Happy (and kick some butt too)
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Had a ball at winton.... Wed, 29 December 2004 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crap - why cant it be the w/end befooooree!

Hopefully in jan ill have the rest of the final work done on the car to have it ready to race ( before later swapping the turbo and such )

If i cant make it - and have plenty of time to organise - feb should see me ready ..
Rinmax
Regular

September 2004
Re: next winton day coming up, late jan Thu, 30 December 2004 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be coming for the january event, to give my TA22 a shakedown. So at least you'll have someone else there in a toyota.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: next winton day coming up, late jan Thu, 30 December 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet, sounds good Very Happy should come up the night before also, and camp in benalla with us Razz
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: next winton day coming up, late jan Tue, 04 January 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be there in the freshly painted (hopefully new engine) ke35 coupe.

Oh need to know what is the go on towing your car to the event, and then running? I have this thing about driving to events, espically that far away.

so would it be cool for that?

twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: next winton day coming up, late jan Tue, 04 January 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh you can tow if you want, thats what i always do anyway, heaps of others do to Very Happy

look for a white 4x4 hilux with a tandom, will most likely be down along the fence near where you pull in off the track (will prolly have a tarp over the tray with seats etc again too) come over and say hi Very Happy

should be a white 1200, a blue 86 and a orange 25
Rinmax
Regular

September 2004
Re: next winton day coming up, late jan Tue, 04 January 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool ill be looking out for you. Smile
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: next winton day coming up, late jan Tue, 11 January 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so now the site works again.
who has definate details on this I need dates times etc.. please.

twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: next winton day coming up, late jan Tue, 11 January 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont have a definate date yet, but with regards to times, we rocked up at 830am last time, was only about 5cars there, got our cars through scrutinering quick as

then racing starts at 10, but its more like 1030 by the time they do the drivers briefing and stuff.

will have details at a closer date (they will send out a flyer with the date and other info on it)

geoff
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: next winton day coming up, late jan Tue, 18 January 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the fun day at winton is this sunday, 23rd of jan.

sorry for the late notice.

anyways, hope to see some of you there.

gates open at 8, racing by 10.30.

see ya there
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Winton, this sunday, 23-01-05 Tue, 18 January 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, I shoulda spotted this earlier... but it IS tempting!

I might see some of you there - not sure yet!
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Winton, this sunday, 23-01-05 Fri, 21 January 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So, am i gonna see any Toymoders there? Rolling Eyes
Rinmax
Regular

September 2004
Re: Winton, this sunday, 23-01-05 Fri, 21 January 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*puts hand up*
I'll be there just look for a TA22 thats bright yellow with 460 on the door.
(I don't think there will be others like that)
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Winton, this sunday, 23-01-05 Fri, 21 January 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope - not this time - wanna see my engine bay to see why ? Smile
hqmonaro
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: Winton, this sunday, 23-01-05 Sat, 22 January 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there in my HOLDEN Ute. You guys might not like that but Toyotas are girls cars anyway
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Winton, this sunday, 23-01-05 Sat, 22 January 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hqmonaro wrote on Sat, 22 January 2005 18:05

I'll be there in my HOLDEN Ute. You guys might not like that but Toyotas are girls cars anyway

If you're not interested in Toyota's feel free not to post on Toyota sites.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Winton, this sunday, 23-01-05 Sat, 22 January 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nahh thats Ok josh - Another holden to chop on the track makes it all good Smile

have fun - Smile get used to seeing " toyota " in front Smile
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Winton, this sunday, 23-01-05 Sat, 22 January 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hqmonaro wrote on Sat, 22 January 2005 18:05

I'll be there in my HOLDEN Ute.

The white VT?
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Winton, this sunday, 23-01-05 Mon, 24 January 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, yet again, was another great day!

wasnt as many ppl as the last one though, was good i reckon.

Rinmax: didnt get to meet ya, but you talked to my mate (blue 86) ?

anyways, seen ya beast (ta22) and its nice as! goes pretty damn good too Very Happy

cant remember if i was ever near ya on the track on not tho?! Confused

[Updated on: Mon, 24 January 2005 06:49]

Rinmax
Regular

September 2004
Re: Winton, this sunday, 23-01-05 Mon, 24 January 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah sorry i didn't get to catch up but I'm taken the car to the celica meet next weekend so I hope you can make that and we can talk. I got a little caught up trying for times and giving lots of rides, so I didnt get much of a chance to stop all day. I think we were on the track at the same, but I cant back that up. I was a great day though, I havn't done that many laps in one day for a long time. Now I just have to wait for the sprint season to start and I'm gonna be on cloud nine. Razz
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Winton, this sunday, 23-01-05 Tue, 25 January 2005 15:38 Go to previous message
damn sunroof! how will I ever get onto Winton in my life when my head barely clears the cealing let alone attempting to wear a helmet! and no i am not going to drive with my head out of the hole. Oh well I might buy a cheap standard sprinter seat and lower it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Sunday January 16th Vic Meet (First Team AE Meet) -- Successful!! Pics now up www.sq.id.au
Next Topic:local dyno day
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:16:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078458786010742 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.