Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » You know its raining in Brisbane when..

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Mon, 24 January 2005 07:22 Go to next message
when all the Holden crumbledores are out doing burnouts everywhere. Laughing Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Mon, 24 January 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Mon, 24 January 2005 18:22

when all the Holden crumbledores are out doing burnouts everywhere. Laughing Laughing

true story!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Mon, 24 January 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bloody oth mate. I was over at my mates place and we heard all these cars doing skids. So we walk out to the road and no shit, about 15 commonwhores went valve bouncing past.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Tue, 25 January 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah, I love the sound of a dozen or so RattleTec V6's at redline (which is about 5000rpm I think).
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Tue, 25 January 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey ... don't knock the rain too much - without water the fuly sik diesel hilux can't spin wheels or drift Laughing
Mx73_LuXoBarge
Regular

October 2002
Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Tue, 25 January 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You know its raining in Brisbane when..
..I'm late for work Sad Once the rains come, the luxobarge goes into 'hovercraft mode'...
Watch out pacific highway! Laughing
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Tue, 25 January 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh, this is funny because I can break traction better (easier) in the dry than I can in the wet. Very Happy
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Wed, 26 January 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what kind of car u driving apollo Confused

u know its raining in brissy when i dont have 3 liters of sweat rolling down my ass crack at work Crying or Very Sad
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Thu, 27 January 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You know it's rainning in Brisbane when I aquaplane along the Ipswich Motorway. Shocked

Speaking of which you know it's rainning in Brisbane when some hero in a Commodore trys to drift around corners and he nearly hits a pole. Laughing Laughing Laughing
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Thu, 27 January 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Mon, 24 January 2005 18:22

Laughing Laughing Hey, come on,it's not the Crummydores fault why it couldn't do burnouts while it's dry Laughing Rolling Eyes Razz
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Thu, 27 January 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 12:36

Speaking of which you know it's rainning in Brisbane when some hero in a Commodore trys to drift around corners and he nearly hits a pole. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey that lets me know it's raining where ever I am! Although I've seen an L plater in an old falcadore try to do the same thing and almost spun into oncoming traffic. That let me know it was raining too! Laughing
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Thu, 27 January 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 11:36

You know it's rainning in Brisbane when I aquaplane along the Ipswich Motorway. Shocked

I did some of the the other night... damn that road is dodgy when it's raining!
torque
Regular

May 2003
Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Thu, 27 January 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3 litres of sweat rolling down my butt crack!!!!!

nice work!
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Thu, 27 January 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Wed, 26 January 2005 12:55

u know its raining in brissy when i dont have 3 liters of sweat rolling down my ass crack at work Crying or Very Sad

thanks phil - that's one image i'll need a lot of work to remove from my imagination ...
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Thu, 27 January 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the sad part is that it really is true Sad
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Thu, 27 January 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And you wonder why your woman won't go down on you?!
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Thu, 27 January 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
huh, no, that acually was my mate, incidentally, he still hasnt been able to fully cook his pasta
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Thu, 27 January 2005 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Holden apollo. Is it that hard? I must admit so far I've managed to keep it a carefully encrypted secret as to what I drive. Razz
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Thu, 27 January 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apollo wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 22:19

Holden apollo. Is it that hard? I must admit so far I've managed to keep it a carefully encrypted secret as to what I drive. Razz

I knew what you drove Very Happy
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Thu, 27 January 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 22:22

Apollo wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 22:19

I knew what you drove Very Happy

You don't count because you're too cool not to know. Very Happy

Now I'll just wait to see if I get asked why on my traction puzzle. Wink
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Thu, 27 January 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Now I'll just wait to see if I get asked why on my traction puzzle.

Handbraked rear wheels just slide in the wet, but keep the car still in the dry, while the fronts do their stuff?

[Updated on: Thu, 27 January 2005 13:14]

Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: You know its raining in Brisbane when.. Fri, 28 January 2005 03:22 Go to previous message
matt_84 wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 23:12

Quote:

Now I'll just wait to see if I get asked why on my traction puzzle.

Handbraked rear wheels just slide in the wet, but keep the car still in the dry, while the fronts do their stuff?
Nope. It's all to do with traction. Well, obviously of course, but it's to do with one of the surfaces, and it aint the road.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Fave band/group
Next Topic:I AM the drift king
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 13:42:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071101188659668 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.