Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## Now with photos..

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Small Car Sunday 2005. ##JUNE 5TH## Now with photos.. Fri, 28 January 2005 04:06 Go to next message
UPDATES - 15/5/05.

Will now be on 5the June, 2005.

MEETING DETAILS:

Here is the meeting location.... NOTE - we are meeting at 6am, and leaving NO LATER THAN 6.15am!!!

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-20-1117584689.jpg

Here is our final destination..... about 5 minutes south on the cumberland hwy, take the exit to Smithfield Rd, 2 mins on smithfield rd and Fairfield showgrounds is on your right.

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-20-1117455134.gif

Dodgy direction map for the directionally impaired...

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-20-1117585482.jpg

*** Toymods is still planning to enter Small Car Sunday as a club, it is only a couple of weekends away now so start cleaning!! ***

Details for now are:

# Sunday 5th June. Entry gates open 7am and entries normally taken as you enter. Car Clubs like us must have entries in before the day
# Held at Fairfield showgrounds
# Event finishes at 4pm.
# Toymods will be entering as a CLUB, with a grouped club display.

If You Intend on Joining the Club Display:

• Entries have to be in before the event, and send in together as a club entry.
  • Club entry is only $15 as we have more than 7 cars, unless you are going for a Level A (top 20) entry.
  • You can fax entry forms to my work (02) 9741 8535, or express post them (PM me to let me know you are doing so and get details)
  • PM me and i will give you a bank acct to put the money into, i will also note your name down on a PAID ENTRANTS list later in this thread. You can also post a money order or cheque made out to "Pocket Rocket Promotions"
  • I need to have these forms by the 31st May.
  • If you are unsure if you will be able to make it before the day, you CAN enter on the day. It is not recommended, but if you do this it would be best if you let me know your final decision by 7am on show day so i can reserve space if needed. PM me for phone number.
  • It would be best if everyone entering the club display arrived together to ensure we can secure the best spot for the club. Details to come for meeting time/location.

Please PM or email me karl@toymods.org.au to say if you want to join the group so i can get an idea of good numbers.

Website is online! http://www.smallcarsunday.com.au
For those wishing to enter the club display, entry forms need to be into me by 31st May.

For those that dont know, when Toymods last attended in 2003 we won about 4 trophies varying from Best Club Display to Pie Eating Champs to Top 10 Judged Car (Yogi).

This year i would like to see us return in MASSIVE form. This means taking up a prime location, getting heaps of cars down there, and showing that we are one of Sydney's foremost Car Clubs.

Oh, and here is the link to our gallery with some of the pics from SCS 2003.
Small Car Sunday 2003 pics

Those who went in 2003 thought it was an awesome day out, where you get to see some of the older, tougher cars around sydney - rather than just the rice.
I would love to see that line-up of old celicas again!! man that was AWESOME!

So post here if you are interested in attending/entering.

http://www.toymods.org.au/gallery/albums/Gallery/Events/20030323%20-%20Small%20Car%20Sunday/normal_%20Rod%20-%20Old%20School.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 07 June 2005 00:56]

Send a private message to this user    
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon14.gif  Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Fri, 28 January 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good, tho my car isnt much to look at ill be there Cool
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Fri, 28 January 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Yeah, I'm interested, though after seeing the pics of the 2003 event, I don't think my car is up to scratch, and it doesn't have massif wheels or turbs.

So, what's entrance criteria? What condition does the car have to be in? Any pre-reqs needed? How "tough" is tough?

seeyuzz
river
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Fri, 28 January 2005 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is no real pre-requisit. In fact River, your car is waaaaay more presentable than many of the cars we had at the 2003 show! Mine included (my yellow RA28).

The only real criteria that im aware of is that its relatively clean and tidy. So Josh that means your car is well good Smile

It would be awesome to once again romp the place with Toymodders, we really have some good cars which are worth presenting even though the owners dont think so.
Seriously, ANY cars is ok IMHO - as long as it's Toyota!
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Sat, 29 January 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey karl, im interested in entering. is there an fee for displaying? anybody got chrome rims i could borrow for a day, i sold mine?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Sat, 29 January 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes there are entry costs, but not very much from memory.

will post more as it comes to light.
xplict_[de.coop]
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Sat, 29 January 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want to enter,but i dont noe if my car is up to scratch either>
the engine bay n that is all clean
wat do i have to do if i want to enter?
cheers
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Sat, 29 January 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep i would love to enter, my car is a clean as a whistle but im still not sure if its good enough for people to want to look at.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Sat, 29 January 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Yeah, I'll go. Keep us posted, Witzy-babes, on the cost, entrance times, blah-blah and all that jazz. I agree, it would indeed be grand to swamp the place with some sexy Toyotas and show the world that Toymods has some very classy and nice cars.

seeyuzz
river
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Mon, 31 January 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested. Have to get my to panel beater first though to get the front left corner fixed.
Or, I can just get something to drape over it.
Got any suggestions? Laughing
EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Mon, 31 January 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the egg should be stripped, lightened, deck to the ground and ready for a show Laughing
EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Mon, 31 January 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wagonist wrote on Mon, 31 January 2005 12:16

I'm interested. Have to get my to panel beater first though to get the front left corner fixed.
Or, I can just get something to drape over it.
Got any suggestions? Laughing

put a hot chick there
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Mon, 31 January 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm very keen to be in this, I'm pissed I missed the last one, that picture of all the celicas lined up so badly needs an orange one in there just to add to the colour a bit! Smile

I can't say I'm 100% sure on going as I don't yet have a roster for anything past Feb 24th, but I'll do my best to put in for that weekend off (if necessary) as soon as I get my roster.

C'mon celicas, get stuck into it, I want to see another line up of classics to rival the last one!
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Mon, 31 January 2005 20:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI,

BigWorm wrote on Mon, 31 January 2005 23:30

C'mon celicas, get stuck into it, I want to see another line up of classics to rival the last one!

Yeah! That means you guys & gals that had those nice TA22 LTs that were at the Toymods Fest and the Aqua-beast-turb'd RA28, CLKWRK, Rod's White Beast.. and any other Classic Celica's I missed. Oh, and you too Gold28!

seeyuzz
river
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Mon, 31 January 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

put a hot chick there Laughing

Got one you can lend me?

My car's booked in for Monday 7th March so it won't be ready.
Maybe I'll just draw a Splatted Cat on there Dorifto style. That'll confuse people. Laughing
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Tue, 01 February 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But the best view of my car is when it is dissapearing into the distance....very rapidly.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Tue, 01 February 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anthony - that doesnt matter!! my yellow '28 was there last time around and ended up with pics in both hot4s and fast fours mag's.

The day is just as much about being a fan and showing that you are PROUD of your car as it is showing off show cars.

Talking to the organiser today, and his target audience for antendees is more people like us than it is full house show cars - even though there are a fair few of those which turn up too.

You car doesnt have to be in show condition. As long as you are proud of your car, and it doesnt look like total shit then you are the type of person they want to enter! (ie. pimp boy is ruled out).

NB: you will have to be up VERY VERY early. I want to be at the venue by 6am at the LATEST, so that we get a good spot.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Tue, 01 February 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a thats the way 2 years a go i drove past at 9am (just finished work) and the line was all the way down Fairfield rd.
so nice and Early is good Laughing
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Tue, 01 February 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, Question, If this is a "small car" event is mine out of the running to be an entrant.
Rolling Eyes
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Tue, 01 February 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was only a newbie back in 2003 and missed the show. From all accounts, I missed a really great day and was dissapointed I didn't go!! There's no way I'm missing this one... whether the car is reasonably finished or not I'll be there as part of our Club entry. Everyone who can should try and enter as part of the Toymods Club display. How good would it be to see a massif part of the show filled with Toymods cars Very Happy

I'm also up for pie eating if they do it again!!

see everyone there Cool
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Tue, 01 February 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dav - im already working up my hunger. I want that title DAMMIT!!
pushrod_POWA
Regular

January 2005
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Tue, 01 February 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea im going 2 be there. It must be a sign cause thats the first day i can drive again after loosing my licence. just hope all my planned mods are finnished by then. Very Happy
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Tue, 01 February 2005 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry hi-ace, i missed your question. To be honest i dont know, from memory they try to make it a small car targeted event, but last time around there were mini-trucks, lowrider chevs and other cars too.

I think i can say that tentatively, you will be ok to enter. Wait for the website to pop up and then contact the organisers to be sure i think is the safest bet.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Tue, 01 February 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl, if we're entering as a group, does it matter how big a "small car" is? I'd like to express interest as well, but not if they're gonna bag it for not being a small car. Rolling Eyes
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Wed, 02 February 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Karl.
I will keep an eye open for it, and if allowed, as a group effort I will most definitely be a entrant with ToyMods.
Ray..
JZX90T
Occasional Poster

December 2003

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Thu, 03 February 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would you class my car as a small car?
Rolling Eyes
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Thu, 03 February 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
like i said - you are fine. its just a name, being that they encourage small cars.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Thu, 03 February 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
being interstae and very keen to be with fellow club members again - do the members hhere think its worth jumping on a plane for a short up and down trip to sydney ?

I can zap up and back if i pre advance via plane if someone would be kind enough to pick us up from the airport/overnighter then back to airport after the event ?

I dont think ill be able to get the Gt4 prepared in the short term - my better chances of getting Ms greyhassle up for the easter event or dyno day in july ..

its a bitch though - we have NOTHING like this in melb bar auto-rice-saloon which is gayer than gay - and ive only got very limited time to fang up and back for one possibly 2 decent events for this year ( one is my title shot at top ST185 again in july i hope against danny and Dave Wink )

So oppinions guys - if i cant Drive - should i fly to Small car sunday - or hang off till our easter event ?
Biggles
Regular

June 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Thu, 03 February 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any news on the website and entry fee?
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Thu, 03 February 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Thu, 03 February 2005 18:01

being interstae and very keen to be with fellow club members again - do the members hhere think its worth jumping on a plane for a short up and down trip to sydney ?

I can zap up and back if i pre advance via plane if someone would be kind enough to pick us up from the airport/overnighter then back to airport after the event ?

Stuart - If you're willing to make the trip all the way up just to catch up with people and take a look at a small-scale (in comparison to auto-salon) show like this, then I for one would be more than willing to ferry you around a bit (as I'm sure many others would as well). Keep us posted on what you decide to do Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Fri, 04 February 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks paul - ill Keep that in mind mate .

Gunna have to decide how im goiung to split march up in the next few days - NZ trip has to be taken before it gets to crap over there for some of the stuff i want to do ..

At this stage - Small car sunday seems to be the preferred option - Id love to get the Gt4 up but atm im being so held back with parts supplied that its unlikely she'll be fighting fit in time - but will be for Dyno day in july

( the joys of having to live in the country! no decent go faster bits suppliers locally! )
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Sun, 06 February 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I may........make an appearance.

This is now an incentive to paint my car.
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Mon, 07 February 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a good way to get started with this sort of thing.
I've never entered a show but i've been to plenty.
I might give this one a go 6am is bloody early though.
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Mon, 07 February 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Any updates on event detail bigness!???!

This sounds like it will be a mad day!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Tue, 08 February 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll probably go but the old shitter is no where near worth showing, if rod bring his maybe we'll see whats doing.

However I'm in the same position as joel NFI what i'm doing with work after the 22nd of feb
EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Tue, 08 February 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another question any steep speed humps or driveways?
The egg struggles at the lowest setting
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Tue, 08 February 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Anyone from the Hills area going to this? We could meet up and convoy it to Fairfield. We could meet at Castle Hill Maccas. Firstly, it'll allow me to pick up a egg & bacon muffin and more importantly I won't get lost.

seeyuzz
river
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Tue, 08 February 2005 20:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can't get lost it's Fairfield Markets,Smithfield Rd.
http://whereis.com/whereis/mapping/recentreMap.do? mapIndex=8&brand=1&recentrePoint.x=282& ;recentrePoint.y=119
Hope this helps a little bit.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Wed, 09 February 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah we will definitely have a meet up early in the morning and run a convoy out there.

From memory there are very few bumps etc, and many more cars lower than what you might have eggy Smile
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Wed, 09 February 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all..
I will try to get the Celica up for this one, always great to see some old heads! Very Happy
Dont think I will be getting there that early (6am), Iam not exactly a morning person so I will see you when i get there!

Yogi
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Wed, 09 February 2005 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you better start polishing now yogi my names all over that 4 and rotary trophy again mate Razz
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Thu, 10 February 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I still get a good laugh out of that Laughing Laughing

Is Dave coming back to defend his pie eating contest title??
if not i nominate Stitt as our new entrant!!

[Updated on: Thu, 10 February 2005 23:48]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Fri, 11 February 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah mate - im defending that title!!
stitt's got nothing on me when im hungry. Last time around i came 2nd to dave after having just chowed down a hot dog and hot chips.....

this time i will be ready Very Happy
crokdee
Regular

July 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Fri, 11 February 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorta wished brizzy had a larger population to allow such followings and gatherings etc. There are probably some around but word just hasn't crossed my ears.

If sydney was and hours drive i would be there in an instant. All though new paint would be nice on my little monsta.
crok.
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Fri, 11 February 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WITZL.....
dunno dude,
I seen Stitt eat down at summernats and was quite impressed after that..
you may have yourself a challenger.....

"GO! team Toymods!"

hehehehehehehe Laughing Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Fri, 11 February 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh cool i think my gal will be ready by then,so we ll have another blue one there,ill have to put abit of time into the engine bay now tho Confused I might also bring my missus 73 soon to be red...cant wait to see some of the beasts that grace these forums and also put a face to the name..
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Sat, 12 February 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Il be there, you can be sure there wont be many Camrys, lol Smile .
TA2274
Regular

June 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Sat, 12 February 2005 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not to sure if i should enter the celica or not Confused
Kurt.R
Regular

February 2005
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Sun, 13 February 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are any AE86's going????????????
I don't want to be the only one.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Sun, 13 February 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kurt - its unfortunate, but many of the AE86s on these forums and in the club NEVER come out! Its a shame becuase there are heaps of awesome sprinters here which no one ever really sees.

This is the perfect chance to prove me wrong - so bring it boy!!
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Mon, 14 February 2005 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmm if i were to go ot the fair field showground here in bris then... would that be a help???
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Tue, 15 February 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lmao... One would think not...
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Tue, 15 February 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't mind putting my RA28 in but I aint a member of the club. Crying or Very Sad
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Tue, 15 February 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Farkurnell wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 19:57

I wouldn't mind putting my RA28 in but I aint a member of the club. Crying or Very Sad

Well come along to the Toymods Monthly meeting next Monday evening and fork over some bugs-bunny and then you're in!

You'll get to see some cool cars there and meet some wonderful people.

seeyuzz
river
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Tue, 15 February 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farkurnell wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 19:57

Bring it along, the more the merrier. You'll find that a fair percentage of the people listed as coming are not members of the club.

[Updated on: Tue, 15 February 2005 23:00]

Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Wed, 16 February 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Tue, 15 February 2005 20:42

Well come along to the Toymods Monthly meeting next Monday evening and fork over some bugs-bunny and then you're in

Do they give pensioner discounts? Smile
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Wed, 16 February 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Farkurnell wrote on Wed, 16 February 2005 13:21

Do they give pensioner discounts? Smile

LOL! I wish. It's a good question and I may have to bounce that one off the Board at the AGM.

seeyuzz
river
KLR16V
Regular

September 2004
Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Wed, 16 February 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey,
i wouldnt mind entering my rolla into the show.
the show was so good back in 03
i wont be missing this one
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - 6th March. Join the Toymods display Thu, 17 February 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just got my work roster and I will be there, Don't know if I will be showing the wagon though its not really up to that spec.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Official: Small Car Sunday 2005 - **DATE CHANGED - APRIL 10th** Thu, 17 February 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
UPDATES - DATE CHANGE - now on 10th april

Due to problems in organising the event on such short notice, and to try and keep SCS alive for future years by holding a better event, the date has now changed to April 10th (sunday).

sorry for the short notice on this one guys, but i only found out today. It suits the events calendar very nicely though, makes march far less packed and gives us something to do in an april which was otherwise devoid of anything interesting.
Pages (4): [1  2  3  4  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Photo Shoot Tuesday night 12/7/05
Next Topic:**new location!**DATE CHANGED now sun july 10th SYDNEY KExx COROLLA OWNERS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 13:19:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0100998878479 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.