Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ? Thu, 27 January 2005 14:10 Go to next message
whose goin to beastie boys tomorrow night??? (friday)

if anyones goin i can assure u i will be at fox sports central canning on before hand.....
  Send a private message to this user    
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ? Fri, 28 January 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what the beastie boys r in aus
dammit some1 shoulda told me earlier
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ? Fri, 28 January 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish they would come to tassie Sad
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ? Sat, 29 January 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they been in aus 4 big day out i saw them last sunday at gold coast
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ? Sat, 29 January 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I went and saw them in the Sydney show last night, they were amazing! One of the best concerts, I've been too! Support acts like Scribe wern't too bad either. I had a tops night!
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ? Sat, 29 January 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My mate went to the show last night, he said it was absoloutley awesome ( hes been a beastie fan since as long as i can remember ) but he said scribe sucked..

aparently there was 3 screens on mix master mike? showing what he could do ?
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ? Sat, 29 January 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I saw em at gold coast was great, they had about 5 mins of just mix master mike doin his think on the big screen with 4 turntables, was great.

I did plan to go to syd and melb bdo but my wife gave birth to my first child on tuesday so I had to fly back from syd. Its about the only thing that wouldve stopped me going hehe.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ? Sat, 29 January 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scribe wen't too bad, but in comparison to the Beastie Boys they were nothing. Yup there were 3 massive screens on Mix Master Mic, who has got some crazy moves!

Beastie boys wound up half way though the set at the back of the Horden Pavillion Dancing around on the Lighting Desks, while Mix Master was still up the front, was some crazy sh*t, everyone in the horden was jumping, even in the stands, there wasn't a person sitting in the house all night long, concert went off!
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ? Sat, 29 January 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
excuse me for being rude... but what do you do at a hip hop concert??? I have only been to rock concerts so you kinda mingle or mosh... but you dont really mosh to beastie boys... is there a dance floor to bust on???
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ? Sat, 29 January 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont know about any other hip hop concerts, but there was moshing, the whole horden wide on particular songs! The Beastie Boys arn't just hip hop anyway, they've got rock, hip-hop, regae & lounge just to name a few, they had 3 separate little moveable stages for each style of music they played. You had to be there. Wish I took my camera!
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ? Sat, 29 January 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would only go if i could bust out...
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ? Sat, 29 January 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sat, 29 January 2005 06:37]

Stumbles
Regular

June 2002
Re: Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ? Sat, 29 January 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i went last night

top stuff ...
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ? Sat, 29 January 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unbelievable....it was so wickid...oh keal u jump around like mad tryin to get to the front and when intergalactic comes on u do the robot....

scribe was good i reakon i more i hear him the more i like him....altho that was the 2nd time ive seen scribe and he was better when he support J5 last year...

good night all round...
cooter
Regular

October 2004
Re: Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ? Wed, 02 February 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuk yeah sounds like their act is real good. i cant wait. going to perth bdo on sun. if i couldnt get a ticket i woulda jumped the fence. once in lifetime chance to see beastys i rekon. lol.
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ? Wed, 02 February 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck seeing the beastie boys?

Already seen them at the gold coast bdo.... suckers.... Cool

Oh, and CHEMICAL BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Whose going to BEASTIE BOYS ? Thu, 03 February 2005 02:59 Go to previous message
it was unbelieveable...and altho i am sorry to say i think it will be the last time they come out to oz....im just glad i caught them..bloody legends...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SYDNEY HAIL STORM WARNING!!!!!!
Next Topic:Car parts with Funny names....
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 14:24:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.11179399490356 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.