Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / GT4

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / GT4 Thu, 27 January 2005 04:52 Go to next message
Hey,

I'm in the market for a new car and I'm ideally after one of the above cars. I have a budget of around 15-16k. I'm not particularly fussed on the amount of mods done to the car but would prefer most of the basics to be done (exhaust/FMIC etc). I'm not all that fussed about cosmetic mods.

I'm pretty easy and will consider anything reasonable, however I'm pretty sure I know what I can get at what price and am looking for a car I can buy and leave alone for a little while i.e. I'm not looking for a 'will be great with a bit of work' car.

I'm located in the ACT but am willing to travel a little if it means I can get what I want. Smile

So if you're thinking (or know someone) of selling one of the above vehicles then fire me a PM or e-mail guardiansfury@hotmail.com with details!

Cheers

Andrew

[Updated on: Tue, 08 March 2005 00:39]

Send a private message to this user    
RST-ME
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / Ser 4/5 RX-7 / MR2 Turbo Thu, 27 January 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check ur email Smile
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / Ser 4/5 RX-7 / MR2 Turbo Fri, 28 January 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will do tonight. Can't access hotmail from work Very Happy
RST-ME
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / Ser 4/5 RX-7 / MR2 Turbo Fri, 28 January 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no probs mate.

theres a pic of the car on the email but im away till sunday but in that time ill be taking some new pics so ill forward them to u then. and answer any questions u have.

cheeRS
shovelnose
Regular

June 2003
icon10.gif  Re: WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / Ser 4/5 RX-7 / MR2 Turbo Sat, 29 January 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RS LIberty is the best choice Cool
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / Ser 4/5 RX-7 / MR2 Turbo Sun, 30 January 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was thinking of selling mine, in melb. which is a little far i know but let me know if your interested its my avatar.
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / Ser 4/5 RX-7 / MR2 Turbo Sun, 30 January 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rs is da bomb except for teh ghey weak gear box
asdfsupra
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / Ser 4/5 RX-7 / MR2 Turbo Mon, 31 January 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes rs is da bomb..........bomb ass p.o.s. jks there ok but wrx would be nicer...imo they dont look the best....

stick with toyota get a gt4 or a supra or better yet a soarer....just my opinion..
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / Ser 4/5 RX-7 / MR2 Turbo Sat, 19 February 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpity bump!

Still looking

-Andrew
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / Ser 4/5 RX-7 / MR2 Turbo Sat, 19 February 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any interest in an Immaculate MZ21 Soarer Smile
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / Ser 4/5 RX-7 / MR2 Turbo Sun, 20 February 2005 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ReQuieM wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 07:29

I was thinking of selling mine, in melb. which is a little far i know but let me know if your interested its my avatar.

how much are you thinking of letting it go for?!?
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / Ser 4/5 RX-7 / MR2 Turbo Sun, 20 February 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He was lookign for around 19k I beleive, a fair bit above my budget..

-Andrew

[Updated on: Sun, 20 February 2005 02:28]

mrk3supra
Regular

November 2003
Re: WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / Ser 4/5 RX-7 / MR2 Turbo Sun, 20 February 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I still got mine for sale andrew.
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / Ser 4/5 RX-7 / MR2 Turbo Sun, 20 February 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE82TwinCam wrote on Sun, 20 February 2005 03:27

He was lookign for around 19k I beleive, a fair bit above my budget..

-Andrew

shittt 19k is heeps for a jza70!!!
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / Ser 4/5 RX-7 / MR2 Turbo Sun, 20 February 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah its a pretty good price.. I can't stretch that far unfortunately Sad

-Andrew
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra Tue, 08 March 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump. Slightly modified my original post.
Todd
Regular

October 2003
Re: WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / GT4 Tue, 08 March 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one of my mates is selling a turbo liberty station wagon. lowered with gold STI rims and a sizey exhaust, neat car and a pretty reasonable price. PM me for more details
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: WTB: RS Turbo Liberty / Mk3 Supra / GT4 Tue, 08 March 2005 06:55 Go to previous message
I think I've seen that one for sale, is it white?

I'm after a sedan sorry, but thanks anyways.

RST-ME - If you're still online can you let me know if you're still interested in selling your RS?

Cheers

-Andrew
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS. Rare Mark3 supra Turbo targa factory manual
Next Topic:Want to Buy: AE82 Hatchback 1.6L 5spd
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:17:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042009353637695 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.