Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Japanese Imports Mon, 10 January 2005 17:01 Go to next message
Does anyone know any good Japanese importers?

[Updated on: Mon, 10 January 2005 17:03]

Send a private message to this user    
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Japanese Imports Mon, 10 January 2005 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.prestigemotorsports.com.au
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Japanese Imports Tue, 11 January 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prestige motorsports = ghey with aids. Im still waiting for my car which i purchased in SEPTEMBER to get on a ship! Mad

I do not recommend them.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Japanese Imports Tue, 11 January 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They're good about prices and stuff aren't they?
Especially with 300zx's

What car are ya getting witzl? Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 12 January 2005 17:57]

alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: Japanese Imports Tue, 11 January 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
off topic but.... Witzl,.... what car did you get Shocked
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Japanese Imports Tue, 11 January 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent heard too much wrong with jspec

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list

and this dude called john at a place called importbitz is highly reccomended

http://www.importbitz.com.au

or you could do it yourself, ive heard its not too har,d and much cheaper. Confused
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Japanese Imports Tue, 11 January 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 10:55

prestige motorsports = ghey with aids. Im still waiting for my car which i purchased in SEPTEMBER to get on a ship! Mad

I do not recommend them.

Sorry to hear that Witzl, I found the service very professional and would import a car through prestige again.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Japanese Imports Tue, 11 January 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i heard it depends on where the car is coming from IN japan. i heard anywhere but tokyo is very slow.
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Japanese Imports Tue, 11 January 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

i heard it depends on where the car is coming from IN japan. i heard anywhere but tokyo is very slow

thats bullshit... my father is a car dealer in Auckland, he buys cars from all over Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong. The only time a car is slow to get to NZ ( usually no more than 6 weeks including dock time and customs ) is if someone has there finger up there ass or isnt doing there job properly. It will be the importer that arranges the frieght manager at the Japan end who is dicking about.. most likely because they get reduced rates for bigger volumes when shipping so they will be holding off till they meet X quota to get the discount.
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: Japanese Imports Sun, 16 January 2005 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hrm... are there any more? There's gotta be more... how does j-spec work anyway, I emailed them a while back and there has been no reply....

[Updated on: Mon, 24 January 2005 14:03]

Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: Japanese Imports Wed, 26 January 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LA LA! Mad
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Japanese Imports Wed, 26 January 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IRA11Y wrote on Tue, 11 January 2005 19:28

Quote:

i heard it depends on where the car is coming from IN japan. i heard anywhere but tokyo is very slow

thats bullshit... my father is a car dealer in Auckland, he buys cars from all over Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong. The only time a car is slow to get to NZ ( usually no more than 6 weeks including dock time and customs ) is if someone has there finger up there ass or isnt doing there job properly. It will be the importer that arranges the frieght manager at the Japan end who is dicking about.. most likely because they get reduced rates for bigger volumes when shipping so they will be holding off till they meet X quota to get the discount.

what cars does he import from malaysia? cars there are expensive!! unless ur talking about half cuts and parts
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Japanese Imports Wed, 26 January 2005 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kodoku wrote on Mon, 17 January 2005 01:44

Hrm... are there any more? There's gotta be more... how does j-spec work anyway, I emailed them a while back and there has been no reply....

msg cam ra40 he imported a corolla via jspec
superaw11
Regular

September 2002
Re: Japanese Imports Thu, 27 January 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can highly recommend Marc at http://www.sricar.com
I imported my AW11sc through him and not only was the process quick and painless but he let me know what was going on every step of the way.He only sources quality cars and has the best contacts in Japan so you will not get clapped out rust bucket arriving unlike some less scrupulous importers.
I would personally only import through this guy as he has proven himself to me and others to be 100% trustworthy.

Cheers.

[Updated on: Thu, 27 January 2005 01:50]

jasonp1977
Regular

May 2002
Re: Japanese Imports Fri, 28 January 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got my chaser through importbitz, and it was a hell of a lot cheaper than it would have been going though jspec.
PerformanceCars
Regular

November 2003
Re: Japanese Imports Fri, 28 January 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ditto, i am using http://www.importbitz.com.au
mine is shipping from tokyo and only took a week or two to get booked onto a boat rather than months...

what are you looking to import?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Japanese Imports Sat, 29 January 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well it only took 5 months, but my car is finally booked on a boat.

As an aside, Importbitz is also one of our Forums Sponsors now, and i too recommend him.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Japanese Imports Sat, 29 January 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are you importing Witzl???

I hope its a TE27 or a KP61
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Japanese Imports Sat, 29 January 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Big ass 1UZ powered Crown.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Japanese Imports Sat, 29 January 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the pimping empire is expanding. UZS-131

i'm kicking myself now though, because the 15 year rule just started allowing JZX81s... i thought it would be freezing at 1989 Sad

maybe next year.
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: Japanese Imports Sat, 29 January 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goto Importbitz.com.au and get Johns email, he has some imports up on the site and may be able to help out.
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: Japanese Imports Sun, 30 January 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate if you after a import go to www.autoforce.com.au And speak to Kevin Lee he imported a soarer for me with a few extra's. Stay away for the 300zx my personal opinion. A lot of cash needed to send on those. Garrenteed $2000 every time something fucks up. But Kevin won't fuck you around. Stay away from street machines and Import vehicle Solutions. Anyways give him a bell you will get what you pay for
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Japanese Imports Sun, 30 January 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is jap import joint with best service... and which is cheapest for engines/front cuts in NSW?
With at leats start up warranty.
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: Japanese Imports Thu, 17 March 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^
|
|
|

Who can answer that?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Japanese Imports Thu, 17 March 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i found Ichiban to be pretty good. They started the cut up for me when i went to pick it up, persisted with all my extensive BS checking.....

on a Side note - 15 year import rules have changed, visit the DOTARS website for more details.
AHR01Z
Occasional Poster

November 2004
icon14.gif  Re: Japanese Imports Thu, 17 March 2005 06:46 Go to previous message
I can second ICHIBAN which used 2 originally be called LEADER Spares.

They are a good mob n I have down bussiness with them, they are always ontime and provide u with parts at a good price!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toyota Camry Supercharger TS-01 Concept
Next Topic:Looking for cheap restoration place around liverpool area
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 17:52:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006749153137207 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.