Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 00:16 Go to next message
Just wanted to see if other people are feeling the same way with me in reagrds to all the burtual disgusting attacks on the poor kittens latley. I think these stupid people should haveto go through what these poor defensless kittens have gone through. i mean today there was another report this is 4 attacks in 2 weeks. I swear if i ever saw these people i would do what they did to the poor cats. I definatly agree that there needs to be tougher laws on animal crewlty.
just needed to vent my anger somewhere

what do other think of the situation??
  Send a private message to this user    
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree. We need to lock them in a room with some lions or something. I seriously worry about the kinds of people who could do that to an animal. It's not that much of a leap from animals to people. I mean, I could kill an animal if it attacked me and I was in some kind of danger (Little kitten attacks don't count, they're just cute). But I couldn't just beat on one like that. Poor thing.
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i second this.

i have just recently got a kitten who is 10 weeks old now, "jameson" after the irish whiskey Very Happy , and i was almost sick after hearing these reports.

you would have to be a really sad motherfucker to want to do this kind of thing to a kitten or any other animal for that matter.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't even particularly like cats, but the fact that anyone can treat a poor defenceless animal like that is just f'ed up.
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think public humiliation should be brought back in for cases like this.

Tie the f*&kheads up and everyone can walk past and spit, piss, chuck stuff at, belt up, whatever..

Teach the idiots that it is sick and no one is impressed with it.

TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe someone can photo shop Mechanic Kittah killing the twats that abused/killed the kittens?
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i'd like to see those fuckers suffer in the same way, like the lion cage as suggested Evil or Very Mad They must really think of themselves as macho men after torturing a helpless kitten Mad ....they're so cute Very Happy
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TurboRA28 wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 11:58

I think public humiliation should be brought back in for cases like this.

Tie the f*&kheads up and everyone can walk past and spit, piss, chuck stuff at, belt up, whatever..

Teach the idiots that it is sick and no one is impressed with it.

Do the scene from the simpsons and march them through George St or another main street with their pants down waving at the people. And give us permission to throw stuff Evil or Very Mad
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i really like that public humiliation idea. so long as its shown nationally... then they can walk around being labeled as the kitten killers.
arseholes they deserve to burn in hell for this one i think.
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup I agree.. It's something I feel VERY strongly about.. People who abuse animals are the lowest weakest people on earth.

Abusing a human is more acceptable I think because at least they can attempt to defend themselves.

Yeah if it was done nationally, in a major city and on TV then they would have a pretty shit life as who is going to ever give them the time of day once everyone knows what they have done.
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
couldnt of said it better myself. completly agree
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what he said.

filthy bastards, id love to stone n run over them Evil or Very Mad
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it was legal, i'd put money in a pool to get these kinds of losers wacked... but it's not so i must be joking about it ... but if you can get the law changed?...

My children are the cat (Ripley) and the dog (Zhia) - i love them like they were kids (much to the dismay of our parents).

If someone tried to hurt my kids i would inflict a very brutal and biblical response upon the perpetrators - i think it's legitimate, wouldn't you?

legal note: once these folk are charged with an offence, we should avoid commenting on these persons and the specific charges and offences they face - in case it is seen as prejudicing any trial.

It would be fine to comment generally on the law covering the offences and potential criminal or social sanctions that could be applied to convicted persons, but i would avoid these actual people until they've been found guilty or otherwise.

Once trial begins, it's usually OK to comment. IANOL so i'm not quite familair with contempt laws in NSW - but it's my recollection of law discussions while doing journalasm at uni.

[Updated on: Thu, 27 January 2005 03:04]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You'll find that these kinds of acts unfortunately happen quite regularly in that area. Mt Druitt/St Marys/Rooty Hill - ie. Sydney's west. It's not until it's caught on camera that it is publicised and people are getting outraged.

What is really disturbing is that these kids are so uneducated and brutal in their minds that they think that it is amusing and not really considered doing any wrong Confused

I was reading some articles on Australia's worst serial killers and i can recall many of these physco's killing animals for fun, then ultimately other humans.

One particular story that stuck out in my mind was the 'Anita Cobby' murder that happened in the 80's in that very area, Mt Druitt/Rooty Hill. The killer was brought up uneducated and rooted goats/chickens in his backyard, before killing them - quite disturbing that these insane fuckers exist!!
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sp sad, I luv my cat even though he is so slow I swear he has brain damage.
I luv ay pet I have or have had and I can imagine myself dealing fatal punishment out of anger if anyone hurt them on purpose! I feel very strongly about this issue obviously.
Much praise and respect beyond words to all who contributed to this thread and think the same...

Even though occassionally there is some stupidity and little quarrels.....
I luv this forum because of all the type of people who are part of it........
Luv luv luv group hug! lol
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres just to many people on this planet, and most of them dont have the internet Confused
deltathing
Regular

June 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i didnt hear what happened becasue i live under a rock with my cat.
but i dont think i want to know.
humans are wack.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree with everything said. i just wanna know why is it that males in general have it in for cats? im sure everyone at some stage has seen young hoons swerving at cats(or maybe its just campbelltown) and heard all the stories about blowing them up with crackers etc... is it cool for guys to hate cats? wtf is wrong with people?
BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw hugh worth the head of the RSPCA dude, and also my vet talking about it.

He said it's fine to hate cats but not to torture them! He said he believes it's an australian cultural thing for guys to hate cats.

They were kittens FFS so it's not like they are gonna wish you harm the way a savage rotweiler might.

I have 2 cats at home and had a dog as well and i can't comprehend violence and cruelty of this nature.

It definitely pisses me off and i'd love to show these punks what i think of them!

[Updated on: Thu, 27 January 2005 08:10]

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

BlackMR2 wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 19:08

I saw hugh worth the head of the RSPCA dude, and also my vet talking about it.

He said it's fine to hate cats but not to torture them! He said he believes it's an australian cultural thing for guys to hate cats.

Yeah, I heard him too. I gotta admit I hate cats. But, I'd never torture one whether it's a kitten or a mature cat. Matter of fact, I wouldn't torture any animal. It show's a degree of cruelty that I find difficult to understand.

It's a crying shame that the supposedly most intelligent creature on this earth so often displays the most stupidity and lack of thought or compassion, not only towards our own species, but for other creatures and the environment.

seeyuzz
river
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cats are my most favourite animal.... ever... ten points someone tell me what Neko means Very Happy i have 3 kitties but they live at my parents house.. i like cats more than people.. people can be fucked up...

I can understand people not liking cats.. but what would possibly go through their mind, to actually have them enjoy doing such things to a small defenceless, baby animal?

My flatmate absoloutley hates cats ( including the 500 stuffed toy kitties i leave laying around the house ) but nothing would ever make him do anything like this..

i also think another big factor is the fact the media is giving them so much attention that it keeps happening... its an attention thing... but doing somehting like hitting or bludgeoning or burning an animal to death is beyond a sick joke...

But the fact is they are probably so fucking stupid and the fact they will be punished severley for their acts wont make them sorry, it will probably make them more angry and they will continue with their acts of idiotism and cruelty, but just make it so their crimes arent found.. absoloute fucking idiots for doing that sort of shit in front of cameras anyways.... im glad their faces were shown on TV...

leopards dont change their spots.. they may fade but they always come back....

http://img23.exs.cx/img23/6936/1788.gif

Neko ^-^
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Thu, 27 January 2005 18:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img23.exs.cx/img23/6936/1788.gif

hypnotising Confused Confused

i didnt hear about the news. what happened? i had 4 kittens back home should be cats by now and i hate cat haters. cats may have mood swings but thats no reason to be mentally sick!!
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: poor kitty Cats Fri, 28 January 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 15:58

I was reading some articles on Australia's worst serial killers and i can recall many of these physco's killing animals for fun, then ultimately other humans.

Yep, I thought about this too when I heard about the poor wee kitty kats. Anyone who has the moral vacuity to find torturing animals amusing, needs some serious Attitude Adjustment Therapy, labotomisation would be favourite. Really, you'd have to have some fvcking major inadequacy complex to enjoy affirming your dominance in this manner. ITS.JUST.A.LITTLE.KITTY!

Cruelty to animals forms part of the 'homicidal triad'. The majority of serial killers studied in the US have displayed these behavioural traits in childhood/adolesence.
1) Cruetly to animals
2) Bed wetting (beyond the normal age)
3) Fascination with fire, progressing to arson

So we can save the serial crime squad a lot of time in future, by just offing the sick bastards right now.
meeves
Regular

July 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Fri, 28 January 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im surprised how strongly everyone feels about this i thought i was the only one who was angry bout this subject. u hav to be pure scum to do that to a animal doesnt matter what it is YOU JUST DONT TORTURE ANIMALS.i like the idea of parading them through the streets then theyd learn what its like to be tortured.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Fri, 28 January 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it makes everyone feel better I once beat the shit out of a guy for kicking a cat infront of me one night Very Happy

Yeh it really disturbes me what people do to animals...I remember when I was about 5 we used to torment our cat by putting pegs on it etc...I still feel slack for it now 20+ years later...

The Murphy brothers who killed Annita Cobby used to live up the road from us in Greystanes, as kids they were a bunch of weird cnts and we were always warned about playing anywhere near their house... I have heard from a pretty credible source that a couple of em now shit through colostomy bags after having a pvc pipe put up their arse some barbed wire dpopped in then had pipe out then barb wire ripped out Shocked its pretty standard punishment in Long Bay for the serious rapists and child molesters Twisted Evil

As for it being typical behaviour of the Western suburbs,I really cant refute that comment,it has been getting worse and worse out here,and to understand why these kids do what they do you really have to see the homes they come from. Most of these types of kids are pretty much left to fend for themselves from 4-5 years of age,with no attention or any posative influence WHATSOEVER. The cruelty and voilence they not only see but are subjected to from a young age is often horrendous and de sensetises them in ways most people cant understand.Most start out as great kids but to survive you have to grow a really thick skin,ontop of this the only other influences they have are kids from the same homes with parents who couldnt care less what they are doing..

If I had it my way I would make it compulsary for people to be chipped from birth making them impotent,when you reach the age of wanting children you would have to apply and show suitable qualifications to be de chipped!

Sorry for the rant Confused
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Fri, 28 January 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Fri, 28 January 2005 15:07

If I had it my way I would make it compulsary for people to be chipped from birth making them impotent,when you reach the age of wanting children you would have to apply and show suitable qualifications to be de chipped!

Sorry for the rant Confused

in that case i would still be a virgin now
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Fri, 28 January 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TurboRA28 wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 09:24

People who abuse animals are the lowest weakest people on earth.

you mean weakest, not lowest, it takes a fucked up mother fucker to kill a person, id much rather a pet takes a bullet than a person, but then again, im a prick
BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Fri, 28 January 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Fri, 28 January 2005 15:47

TurboRA28 wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 09:24

People who abuse animals are the lowest weakest people on earth.

you mean weakest, not lowest, it takes a fucked up mother fucker to kill a person, id much rather a pet takes a bullet than a person, but then again, im a prick

not true.... killing a person to me makes a lot more sense than killing a little kitten.

because a person could truly threaten my life whereas a kitten is very unlikely too. A person can have truly evil intentions toward you and thus intend to do you serious harm. the same can't be said for a kitten.
BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Fri, 28 January 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll clarify further.

to me the worst thing is the innocence of the situation regarding a kitten.

So if a dangerous dog tried to attack me i'd have no hesitiation to kill it. But without provocation to me it's a different story
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Fri, 28 January 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

BlackMR2 wrote on Fri, 28 January 2005 17:31

not true.... killing a person to me makes a lot more sense than killing a little kitten.

Ya reckon? Tell that to Anita Cobby's family.

I did see your next post with your clarification and I agree. But don't forget there are many, many innocent people - especially women and children - around who are hurt, tortured, molested, raped and killed for no reason other than the perpetrator being a sad, demented low-life sub-human scum.

seeyuzz
river
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Fri, 28 January 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just saw it on the news..
I don't think that public humiliation would be the go for sicko's like them.
Public torture would be a lot better. Rating 18+ only

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

Public humiliation for the wack jobs that beat up the older generation - do what ever you felt like doing to them cause thats what the wack jobs do.
I can just see the headlines - "98 year old grandma of 12 gets payback plus more...."
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: poor kitty Cats Fri, 28 January 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just found this on the SMH website

Whoever these fuckers are, i'd like to have a piece of them coz this really burned me up inside, i'd go up there right now, and slit their throats and cut off their nuts Evil or Very Mad

http://smh.com.au/news/National/Four-cats-garrotte d-in-latest-attacks-RSPCA/2005/01/28/1106850089027 .html
20valve69corona
Regular

May 2002
Re: poor kitty Cats Fri, 28 January 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geez i hate cats but i wouldn't have the heart to do what these fuckwits are doing.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Fri, 28 January 2005 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackMR2 wrote on Fri, 28 January 2005 14:31

because a person could truly threaten my life whereas a kitten is very unlikely too. A person can have truly evil intentions toward you and thus intend to do you serious harm. the same can't be said for a kitten.

your tlking about justification, its alot easier to justify killing a person, but its alot worse killing a person..

There are alot of things i hate in this world, there are some i dispise, both cats and people that talk behind other peoples backs are in that second catagory, but, if faced with a dicision, no one in their right mind would slay a human to save a kitten, THAT cannot be justified..

and i dispise cats, yes, but i keep my distance from them... even to hurt them you have to get near them...
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: poor kitty Cats Fri, 28 January 2005 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm just hoping that when they catch these guys (and they are invariably male) - they shove 'em the same cell as a bored but violent ulans warrior who proceeds to (ab)use them like a blowup doll with extra orifices.

Every time i read one of these new stories it sickens me and makes me think about how i would feel if it were my own two pets (ripley & zhia) - after the crying and tears i'd be enraged beyond comprehension.

i sincerely hope they catch these fuckers in every state doing this shit.

EldarO: if i had to choose between a cat and a human i didn't know, i'd choose the cat - no question at all. if it was someone i know, i'd probably still go for the cat - i'd hope that it never came to it.

On a more positive note, my qtly donation to the rspca has just doubled in the (probably pathetic) hope that it help somehow - anyone else want to share some warm inner glow? (seeing as we're all sounding a little violently irrational)

Can you donate to the Cat Protection society online?
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: poor kitty Cats Fri, 28 January 2005 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What their doing is overboard and just stuffed up. I hate cats but would never do something like this.
( Worst thing i've done to date is put a cat in a cold shower )
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: poor kitty Cats Sat, 29 January 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to those who hate cats, can i ask why? is it because they kill native birds? or is it because they are independant and dont always come running like a dog so you feel you have no control over them? i dont care either way, i just never understood the whole cat hating thing.
i like cats better than dogs. ive never heard a story on the news of a cat getting out and killing a small child. its fucked up that there are so many places around my area where the only thing between you and a dog that wants to maul you to death is a haggard old fence. Rolling Eyes
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Sat, 29 January 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
EVOSTi wrote on Sat, 29 January 2005 11:51

to those who hate cats, can i ask why? is it because they kill native birds? or is it because they are independant and dont always come running like a dog so you feel you have no control over them? i dont care either way, i just never understood the whole cat hating thing.
i like cats better than dogs. ive never heard a story on the news of a cat getting out and killing a small child. its fucked up that there are so many places around my area where the only thing between you and a dog that wants to maul you to death is a haggard old fence. Rolling Eyes

It's because they kill native birds. They don't eat them, they slaughter them. They play with the bird until it dies of a heart attack and being slowly ripped apart. I've got large trees in my yard with many varieties of native birds (lorrikeets, rosellas, galahs, etc) and too often I see bits of torn up dead and dying birds.

It's not only birds, they attack other native animals and marsupials. The problem is the owners show shit-all respect for the native fauna and let their murderous cats out at night to wreak havoc.

Not many cats wander into my yard now. However, those that I have caught have been terminated with "extreme prejudice".

Nothing gets the gang more excitied when out fox or rabbit shooting to spy a feral cat and releive our environment of this menace.

As far as dogs go, I am in complete agreeance with you. Dogs that attack should be put down immedietley and the owner to not own another dog 4ever and also cop a fine that will leave them reeling for years. Dogs that "yap yap" all day are a pain, but I've got a 300W dog-zapper that just about melts their brains. Smart dogs learn to shut-up after a belt or two of the zapper, dumb dogs just keep barking 'cos some animal are just too thick.

seeyuzz
river

MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: poor kitty Cats Sat, 29 January 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah ive never understood the hating cats thing either.. why speicifically cats? I mean, i like cats more than dogs, but i wouldnt say i hated dogs.. in fact i cant really think of any animal that i hate... so where does the hate for cats stem from?

If i ever caught anyone hurting, let alone actually killing my cat, i think the sadness would come after, even thinking about those bastards anywhere near my animal fills me with so much rage.. their life wouldnt even be worth living after id finish with them.. id chemically castrate them ... they wouldnt even wanna try it....
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Sat, 29 January 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh ive never understood the whole hating a cat thing apart from what they do to natives,Ive had both cats and dogs growing up and the more the merrier..i just love the company of animals. I must admit tho,I have had some pretty evil thoughts about the pathetic little dogs across the road that go apeshit at everything,they dont even fukkn bark they end up making this kind of a wailing sound Mad Mad but the end will be fast and painfree Twisted Evil Very Happy
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: poor kitty Cats Sat, 29 January 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, i replied b4 u river but it slotted you in between me and EVOSTi's replies... oh well...

i can understand about the feral cats.. im not a huge fan of feral cats ( theyre kinda big Confused )

My cats are inside cats, but i do admit they have caught other animals.. but seriously, thats the circle of life, or the chain of.. somehting.. the food chain! thats it Razz .. if they were all out in the wild it would be classed as survival...

I think most dogs that bite should be put down, there are some different circumstances though, for example when i used to live in W.A my next door neighbor was an elderley lady, living with her grandson who was in her care at the time, and they had htis dog.. from memory he was a red cattle dog called Bundy.. anyways, this dog was the apple of their eye, never hurt anything, best tempered dog ever... but when school went back there was a bunch of asshole kids who used to tease and provoke him through the fence... poke him with sticks through it, slap him on his muzzle, poke him in the face etc, shout at him ( which he wasnt used to)... it took the poor dog about 2 months of thise shit twice a day ( on the way to school and on the way home), and then one day he snapped and nipped/snapped at one of those asshole kids on the hand ( i wouldnt even call it a bite) ... they immidiently ran back home and told the parents about the 'mean, rabid, nasty dog, here, look it bit me' and the dog was put down within the week... absoloutley crushed the 2 living next door....

however dogs like pitties and staffies, once they get their first taste of blood or have been in their first fight usually arent the same after that...

Sometimes just goes to prove why animals are much more pure than people can ever be....

Neko ^-^

p.s my best mate beepa http://www.fordlaser.com/forum/images/avatars/195730474083a2abce75b.jpg Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: poor kitty Cats Sat, 29 January 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The reason i hate cats is that their just a noccence. They have anoying whinge to their so called meow. I think a baby does better personally.

They eat the lizards in my front yard which eat the spiders and shit like that. Bring dead things to your door.

Scratch the utter crap out of your nice car. Leave fluff balls around not to menchine they get stuck on the fly screen door.

Their clumbsy and have a bad habbit of knocking things over and making a mess:
IE: Pot plants or taking last nights left overs out of the bin and leaving it all over the drive. Then theres the recycle bin.

I won't keep going as i think you've got the picture now Smile
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Sat, 29 January 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Sat, 29 January 2005 08:51

i dont like them because i dont see the point of an "independant" pet, yep i have fish, they dont come running, but they need me to feed them, and whenever they see me, they swim up to the top of the tank...

in my opinion, cats are lazy, stuck up, expensive, selfish, murderous little buggers... if i own a pet, i at least expect to get something out of them, fish relax me, dogs (i dont own one) are fun for a play around every time you want one, what the hell do cats do? sleep, and make a mess of the "kitty litter", and make that annoying purring sound when they're comfortable, which sounds like someone left an electric shaver on, on the bathroom benchtop..

they just annoy the hell out of me.
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: poor kitty Cats Sat, 29 January 2005 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My cat, Kricket ( she looks like the one in the gif i posted up) is really human like, but shes still a bitch at times... she has her half of my bed and gets a bit cranky if im not in bed by a certain time or if anyone else was in the bed in her spot, she also demanded some of my food or drink no matter what it was, and she'd follow me around everywhere i went, she even came into the shower with me if i let her and shed sit in a cirner and clean herself... one of my other cats liked to be carried around on the shoulder... and the other one, everytime you talk to him or meow at him he will do it back to you, sometimes he holds a full conversation with you.. someone else has said there is no other way to describe and talk about your cats without sounding insane, but every cat has a very different personality..

LOL that purring sound is gorgeous! They are soft and fluffy and cats are smart.. dogs are good because they are loyal but cats are so much smarter! and cats are so diginified ( or act that they are.. lol) When Kricket was a small kitty she once jumped up on the back of the couch and didnt quite make it and fell back down, i laughed, and she didnt talk to me for a week. They also dont like to be showed up or look like they have made a mistake, cats who miss the mouse will pretend they were going for the dead leaf...

Cats make you work for their attention and they pretend they dont care, but the fact is they do, and they are really loyal animals.. its just if you mistreat them, they will remember.
People who hate cats will come back as mice in their next life...

Quote:

"After scolding one's cat one looks into its face and is seized by the ugly suspicion that it understood every word. And has filed it for reference."--Charlotte Gray

Quote:

Kittens are born with their eyes shut. They open them in about six days, take a look around, then close them again for the better part of their lives. - Stephen Baker

Neko ^-^

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Sat, 29 January 2005 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Sat, 29 January 2005 22:49

My cat, Kricket ( she looks like the one in the gif i posted up) is really human like, but shes still a bitch at times... she has her half of my bed and gets a bit cranky if im not in bed by a certain time or if anyone else was in the bed in her spot, she also demanded some of my food or drink no matter what it was, and she'd follow me around everywhere i went, she even came into the shower with me if i let her and shed sit in a cirner and clean herself... one of my other cats liked to be carried around on the shoulder... and the other one, everytime you talk to him or meow at him he will do it back to you, sometimes he holds a full conversation with you.. someone else has said there is no other way to describe and talk about your cats without sounding insane, but every cat has a very different personality..

LOL that purring sound is gorgeous! They are soft and fluffy and cats are smart.. dogs are good because they are loyal but cats are so much smarter! and cats are so diginified ( or act that they are.. lol) When Kricket was a small kitty she once jumped up on the back of the couch and didnt quite make it and fell back down, i laughed, and she didnt talk to me for a week. They also dont like to be showed up or look like they have made a mistake, cats who miss the mouse will pretend they were going for the dead leaf...

Cats make you work for their attention and they pretend they dont care, but the fact is they do, and they are really loyal animals.. its just if you mistreat them, they will remember.

Quote:

"After scolding one's cat one looks into its face and is seized by the ugly suspicion that it understood every word. And has filed it for reference."--Charlotte Gray

Quote:

Kittens are born with their eyes shut. They open them in about six days, take a look around, then close them again for the better part of their lives. - Stephen Baker

Neko ^-^

in order for me not to start stringing together the foulest words known to man in this post, i will simply sit here in utter disbeleif of the material i have just read.

i am in utter shock of some people, yet in a world where George Bush himself is not labeled a terrorist, and things like tubgirl exist, there is little that ceases to even interest me, this is one of those VERY rare moments where im suprised at the utter crap people beleive animals can do, hell, lets teach fish to swim?
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: poor kitty Cats Sat, 29 January 2005 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Chill out dude, everyone has the animals they like and dislike, for me, its kitties i like..

You gotta expect this sort of shit if you have a cat lover vs a cat hater...

[Updated on: Sat, 29 January 2005 15:28]

crazedrt104
Regular

March 2003
Re: poor kitty Cats Sat, 29 January 2005 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I must admit,...im from the bush and cats hunt the locals...soooo...A Good Cat Is A Flat Cat
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Sat, 29 January 2005 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 02:22

MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Sat, 29 January 2005 22:49

Quote:

Quote:

Neko ^-^

in order for me not to start stringing together the foulest words known to man in this post, i will simply sit here in utter disbeleif of the material i have just read.

i am in utter shock of some people, yet in a world where George Bush himself is not labeled a terrorist, and things like tubgirl exist, there is little that ceases to even interest me, this is one of those VERY rare moments where im suprised at the utter crap people beleive animals can do, hell, lets teach fish to swim?

Your a terroirst Razz (joking) I have too agree on the Bush thing why are we at war with Iraq? what did Iraq have too do with the 9/11 attacks why are they involed in the war on terroirism Yes they got Saddam but where is Bin Laden?? or maybe they think he's in Iraq? this war is about oil

back on subject. I'm not a cat fan, but I think that anyone who tortures a few weeks old kitten is sick. I can understand killing a ferial cat as there a nuisence, but not a little kitten which could be givin too a family that will look after it. I'm more of a dog fan then cat. If you work were I work you will agree that wild cats are a nusicence.

As for saying things people beleve animals will do, well, thats for you too decide. I had a really cool budgie, he would try and open the door too get out of his cage, Animals aren't dumb (well sheep are) you'd be suprised some of the stuff animals will do
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Sun, 30 January 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My friends cat, can sit, shake hands, roll over, all the things a pet owner would want to show their friends...

my friends dog understands normal commands like house, tyre (his chew toy) etc. etc.

but saying you can hold a conversation with a cat tells me that someone needs help... pets cannot communicate more than... for example,fish swimming to the top of the tank at a certain time of day to be fed, or grabbing their ball and dropping it at your feet because they want to chase it... its far beyond insane to think pets can talk to us :/
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Sun, 30 January 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mate, Mark, got really pissed off at the crows in the back yard the other day. All day they where making noise, then all of a sudden. Mark yells out "what the fuck do you want????!" and I say "Mark, what's wrong?", too which Mark replies "thoses fucking crows keep calling out my name, they keep saying Maaaarrrk,Maaarrrrk all the time, their pissing me off!!" Razz

So I guess animals can talk too humans Laughing Razz
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: poor kitty Cats Sun, 30 January 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i also dislike the cats that are allowed by there owners to wander at night killing birds. its hard to prevent tho i know. but when you look at it from that angle, what about all the animals killed by dogs? they always kill koala's and other natives.

i think its a bit sick the people that let their animals completely live in their houses and feed them from the table. their houses always smell like shit and they cant tell. not to mention all the cat/dog hair everywhere. and people, DONT LET YOUR PET LICK YOUR MOUTH ITS FUKIN SICK!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Sun, 30 January 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 21:31

i also dislike the cats that are allowed by there owners to wander at night killing birds. its hard to prevent tho i know. but when you look at it from that angle, what about all the animals killed by dogs? they always kill koala's and other natives.

i think its a bit sick the people that let their animals completely live in their houses and feed them from the table. their houses always smell like shit and they cant tell. not to mention all the cat/dog hair everywhere. and people, DONT LET YOUR PET LICK YOUR MOUTH ITS FUKIN SICK!

I have to agree, I know a few people whos houses are like that it's rather sad when it's a very nice home and people just treat it like shit letting their animals live in there. Don't worry, your not the only one who thinks that it sick. I do too
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: poor kitty Cats Sun, 30 January 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't hate cats but I don't particularly like them either:

http://www.users.on.net/~bmrogers/shit/cat.jpg

and no I DO NOT CONDONE animal cruelty at all.

NO SIR...
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Sun, 30 January 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh people who let their dogs lick their face and lick them on the mouth are fukking freaks, a mate of mine used to let his little yap yaps lick him on the mouth and 5 mins earlier they had their faces buried in their twats,its fukking gross and anyone i see letting it happen i let them know that they are fukked up units!
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Sun, 30 January 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23mad wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 23:33

I don't hate cats but I don't particularly like them either:

http://www.users.on.net/~bmrogers/shit/cat.jpg

and no I DO NOT CONDONE animal cruelty at all.

NO SIR...

hahahahaa lucids cat is funny aswell,im going to loose it if this thread gets hijacked with funny kittah photos Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 30 January 2005 23:44]

MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: poor kitty Cats Sun, 30 January 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, i dont mind being called crazy, but i will sit and conversate with my cat for ages..

pets should know they are pets though, letting them rule the house and having them shit everywhere, i agree, isnt very cool.. all my kitties are housetrained... they dont eat from the table either.. as soon as they jump up they are told off straight away... they have learnt not to even bother now.. my cats like to perch up on the back of the couch and there is a little blankie up there, half for decoration, half to keep all their fur off the couch..

my parents dogs are really spolit, up at their weekend farm, the dogs even have their own bedroom Laughing

Thats poor kitty in the gladwrap No No No No No No
although.. you can see the little pink pads of his paws thru it.. hehe.. thats cute Very Happy

Neko ^-^

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: poor kitty Cats Sun, 30 January 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only cats i don't like is the type that constantly shed fur. But that goes for dogs too.
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: poor kitty Cats Sun, 30 January 2005 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Fri, 28 January 2005 23:10

just found this on the SMH website

Whoever these fuckers are, i'd like to have a piece of them coz this really burned me up inside, i'd go up there right now, and slit their throats and cut off their nuts Evil or Very Mad

http://smh.com.au/news/National/Four-cats-garrotte d-in-latest-attacks-RSPCA/2005/01/28/1106850089027 .html

Even though I knew it'd make my blood boil, I had a look at that story. That shit happened in Rockhampton, which I personally think may well qualify as the arse end of the earth.
I spent several very long years in that region, and it made me the gibbering mess of a critter I am today.
Freak
Never go to Rock Vegas. Ever.
It's poo.
No No No
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: poor kitty Cats Mon, 31 January 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Mon, 31 January 2005 00:25

The only cats i don't like is the type that constantly shed fur. But that goes for dogs too.

that'd be my cat Very Happy

http://img172.exs.cx/img172/7594/angel26an.jpg
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: poor kitty Cats Mon, 31 January 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Heard the latest on the news today... they found the remains of a kitten which had been dragged behind a car for up to an hour...

@>_<@
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TATTOO
Next Topic:Aust Open ...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:28:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008936882019043 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.