Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
kawaii
Regular

March 2004
Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Tue, 25 January 2005 04:33 Go to next message
Just got a call from my mate that his TA22 Celica was stolen this morning in front of his house in Doncaster area
If anyone see a clean white TA22 celica with 15" performance wheels, a 12 inch long "yokohama" sticker across the bonnet with number plate "OBH 002" please call police or me on 0411688325.
thanks in advance
Alan

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9295

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9296

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9297

Attachment: P1000652.jpg
(Size: 38.31KB, Downloaded 986 time(s))
Attachment: P1000657.jpg
(Size: 33.85KB, Downloaded 975 time(s))
Attachment: P1000653.jpg
(Size: 34.65KB, Downloaded 974 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Tue, 25 January 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh man that sux...where is doncaster?
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Tue, 25 January 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
South Eastern suburbs..
phaser
Regular

November 2004
Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Tue, 25 January 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, nice looking car too....hope he finds it.

oh man that sux...where is doncaster? 

Doncaster, Melbourne - Victoria.
pclabrat
Regular

November 2003
Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Tue, 25 January 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit.
I live not far (blackburn north), and it looks similar to one of my celica (mines a 23 and i've got different wheels and number plates though).
Just trying to think through any celicas I seen today and where.

I spend a bit of time on the road and will definately keep an eye out. Likewise hope he gets it back without anthing mindless happening.
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Tue, 25 January 2005 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's definately a trip to hell and back when ur pride and joy gets stolen (des and i can vouch for that)

but when i'm driving to work i'll definately keep my eyes peeled.

i know for a fact it's a rough time but you'll find it!!!
i didn't believe it myself not too long ago when those words were said to me.

Was it modified or a 2T stocky with the 15" rims?

-Jay
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Tue, 25 January 2005 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jay, where was ur car found in south melbourne? what street? ill go down there and see if this baby is there
RA40 CELICA
Regular

March 2004
Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Tue, 25 January 2005 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mad Mad Mad Really sorry to hear that mate, damn there are some low lifes out there!! Will keep an eye out in canberra , just in case it goes interstate.

bman
Regular

November 2003
Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Tue, 25 January 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hard luck, ill keep a look out around my area.(clayton)
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Wed, 26 January 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There have been a few TA22s stolen lately
kawaii
Regular

March 2004
Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Wed, 26 January 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks everyone keep the eyes on it.
Here are some more photos on the engine and the bucket seat.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9325
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=9326

The Celica has standard 2T engine, with the weber, cam,
bucket seat and 15" performance rims.

If anyone sell these items to you...
please contact me ASAP 0422 838 616.

REWARD!!!

Attachment: P1000663.JPG
(Size: 42.46KB, Downloaded 720 time(s))
Attachment: P1000654.jpg
(Size: 33.32KB, Downloaded 692 time(s))

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Wed, 26 January 2005 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Theres a suspicious looking Ta22 Along Blackburn RD. Opposite Syndal Station at the petrol station. White n clean. N looks like performance lights. Saw it driving n park. Not sure if its still there.
stahlz_ae86
Occasional Poster

June 2003
    ?
Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Thu, 27 January 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump.

If u read it please bump it too.

Good luck with finding car, this site is ur best bet
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Fri, 28 January 2005 21:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude,

What happened to the car man? I drove past it yesterday and it looks trashed...? Obviously its been found, but whoever the fucktards are who smashed the rear glass and put mud all over it should be strapped and hung upside down from a tree by their testicles.

Yian
Dmonk86
Regular

August 2004
Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Fri, 28 January 2005 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not sure if it's found or not but i'm keeping eyes open from frankston, up nepean hwy and in Kelior downs.

AE86 Levin Melbourne
Regular

May 2002
Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Sat, 29 January 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah...the car is found.......
but found it in the lake.........
so the car had water damage and slight front damage.
those ppl who steal the car took the bucket seat + gear knob and throw the car into the middle of the lake....still try to think how did they do it......it was the 2 nd car in this 2 months which end up in that lake, the pervious car was a brand new Falcon according to the police the location of the lake is somewhere beside the eastern freeway, between Middlebrough Road and Blackburn road exit, there's a park beside the free way and the lake is in the middle of the park.....can't even find this place in Melway.....so if this happen again u know where to find your car.....
anyway....taking offers for the car now......only good for parts i guess
chutz_pah
Regular

September 2002
Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Sun, 30 January 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very sorry to hear about what happened to the ta22. some people are arseholes...

i had been keeping an eye out down geelong way in case it came down here... not many come into geelong without me knowing about it. i have all my mates tell me when they've seen a new one in town let alone me spotting them..

good luck with selling the parts off, maybe you could just get another one and do it up with the parts you have?

if not though, PM me back on the condition of the front fenders, if your wanting to get cash for what you have left i might be able to help.
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Sun, 30 January 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Sat, 29 January 2005 08:21

Dude,

What happened to the car man? I drove past it yesterday and it looks trashed...? Obviously its been found, but whoever the fucktards are who smashed the rear glass and put mud all over it should be strapped and hung upside down from a tree by their testicles.

Yian

Ouch I saw that today as well, very sad! Sad

Sorry to hear about it man, I see your car all the time and always admire it.
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: Stolen: TA 22 Celica OBH 002 (with photo) Tue, 21 June 2005 14:29 Go to previous message
Shocked
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:selling et turbo orswap for ae86 sydney
Next Topic:F.S MR2 Turbo *Immaculate*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 04:40:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065689086914062 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.