Toymods » Cruises and Events » Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MFX_AE86
Regular

May 2004
Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Thu, 27 January 2005 00:39 Go to next message
Anyone going ? im gonna be there having a look around, wouldnt mind meeting anyone thats going.

Dave
  Send a private message to this user    
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Thu, 27 January 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im sure garth and des will be entering! Wink Twisted Evil
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Thu, 27 January 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Team Dirty Ibis D will be attending in full flight.. so to speak.

Jeremy, Will, Des, James, Garth and myself.

Just look for the Team D.I.D Project Van surrounded by a stack of sprinters Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 27 January 2005 00:48]

MFX_AE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Thu, 27 January 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool will do, mind if I park my 86 in your pack ?

dave
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Thu, 27 January 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_AE86 wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 11:54

Cool will do, mind if I park my 86 in your pack ?

dave

Not at all. Just look for the hachi with the defaced bonnet. Laughing

Andrew, apparently the IDA guys only got power last time because they used the food shop's outlet. Perhaps if we take a double-adapter we can tap into on of them?
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Thu, 27 January 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont mind at all, were competing though which means we will be in the pit area. hopefully there will be space.
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Thu, 27 January 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will be there not entering of course but shall see you guys there Smile
nicked
Regular

I supported Toymods

September 2003
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Thu, 27 January 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can anyone give me an idea of the likely turnout of cars and/or spectators??

sounds like a good friday night's entertainment Smile
MFX_AE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Thu, 27 January 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well it looks like there is going to be at least 5 cars from the forum there... but the turnout at these tings is supposed to be pretty good...

Dave
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Thu, 27 January 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah considering the anticipation of monthly (this time it's been 6 weeks!!) drift practice nights, i think there will be a steady growing number of people entering/watching every week.

I'm still waiting the day where drift is every weekend, and eventually takes over fag racing Twisted Evil

But yeah, i can already count 8 ae86's going tonight, and it's fully booked out with about 10 ppl on the reserves list.

can't wucking fait
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Thu, 27 January 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's usually full, which is like 30+ cars and there's generally quite a few spectators.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Fri, 28 January 2005 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Out of interest, what time does it all kick off? I might drag myself down with the camera if it's going to be early enough (daylight wise) to get some decent shots..
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Fri, 28 January 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get on tracks at about 4pm onward, so u got about a 4 hour daylight chance!
MFX_AE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Fri, 28 January 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well we are about to head off now so i will see you guys there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dave
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Fri, 28 January 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Fri, 28 January 2005 12:58

get on tracks at about 4pm onward, so u got about a 4 hour daylight chance!

Cool, thanks for the info Des. Might jump in the car shortly and head down for a bit before the girlfriend finishes work for the day Smile
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Fri, 28 January 2005 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was good meet, were allowed to take out the race truck when the next day meet is on yay Very Happy , bathurst-91 mAKE SAURE u find out whats wrong with the car as i said check the plugs and c what theyre telling u ... also wheres garth i saved him a rim ....and a tyre
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Fri, 28 January 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That made for some interesting watching Smile

Was good to meet those of you that I met, unfortunately I wasn't able to stick around for much of the night but I did manage to catch the first few sessions. Was great seeing the FIVE Sprinters on the track at the one time! Sure looks like fun & good on you guys for getting out there and having a crack at it Smile

My photos are here:
Toyota - http://www.luc1d.net/other/drift_jan_05/sprinters/
Inferior - http://www.luc1d.net/other/drift_jan_05/
Enjoy!

I was talking to the driver of the light blue Sprinter for a while (sorry dude, completely forgot your name!! Embarassed ) about the video camera setup in the car.. If anyone's able to get the footage onto PC I'm more than happy to host it - Likewise if anyone else had video cameras in the crowd, I'd be keen to see the footage Smile

[Updated on: Sat, 29 January 2005 00:47]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sat, 29 January 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whew! Finally managed to get up. Pretty exhausted after that!

Great to meet some new ppl and thanks for the great pics Lucid! It's a shame you didn't hang out for a while coz the first few sessions are always dodgy-as coz it takes a while to warm up and really start throwing the car around and pulling shit off!

James (blue Sprinter) doesn't really get on here. He also owns the [BAGGIN] minitruck that you say at Toyfest. The Sprinter is his new toy so it will be interesting to see how it turns out!

I'll be seeing him tomorrow probably so I'll bust his balls about the in-car footage then.

Cheers,

Jeremy.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sat, 29 January 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, knew he was the bloke that owned BAG11N, I'm just terrible with names at times! heheh..

Some more sessions would've been good to watch once things started hotting up a bit more - There would've been plenty of light to keep shooting as well. Might need to get some bigger memory cards and find some extra vantage points next time.. I managed to chew through a 512Mb card as well as a 128 in the hour or so that I was watching for Confused
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sat, 29 January 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look's like it was a decent night, pitty i couldnt make it, would've been nice to catch up with you all.

I maybe down for the circuit day on the 11th i think it is, anyone got info on that?

Thanks for the pics Lucid,

Cheers

Steve
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sat, 29 January 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw your car in the carpark lucid and a few other toymodders so i knew a few of u where there, but seing i dont know wat any of u look like i couldnt come and say hi Embarassed
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sat, 29 January 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid you are the man! top photos.

To anyone that came up to me and said Hi, I apologise in advance for not having long coversations It was a busy night and I needed to get a lot of car issues sorted.

Thanks to Matthew(Flem) who helped me out bigtime in the staging area when my starter motor disconnected and I had to get my hands around the turbo and exhaust headers to sort it! (3rd degree burns.. w00t)

Team dirty ibis d have some members with car problems currently so it wont be a full-flight session next time round.. But most of us will try and be there!

[Updated on: Sat, 29 January 2005 22:52]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Flem wrote on Sat, 29 January 2005 08:46

it was good meet, were allowed to take out the race truck when the next day meet is on yay Very Happy , bathurst-91 mAKE SAURE u find out whats wrong with the car as i said check the plugs and c what theyre telling u ... also wheres garth i saved him a rim ....and a tyre

ahh that was you! thanks for the heads up, a perfectly good A539 now has one HUGE sidewall split Sad oh well

paul.. AWESOME PICS MANG!! they make me actually look decent ... lol i sucked pretty bad i rekon, but all in good time Smile

cheers to everyone else who helped andrew with his car and everyone for coming down, there was SHITLOADS of ppl spectating!

now ill go back to putting my front lip back on
lol
nicked
Regular

I supported Toymods

September 2003
icon14.gif  Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was one of the shitloads spectating, you guys put on a good show!
You'll all be pleased to know that my girlfriend declared all the sprinters were here favourites Very Happy
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might have to bring some tools along for u guys and a set of long sleeve welding gloves air comp and gene i wonder if itll fit in the 40s cruiser .... next meet is up soon and were starting on our corona ......
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey lucid thanx for the fotos

i couldnt get out there... iwork with the guy who was driving the red vr ute..and i wanted to see how he went..

thanks champ

NOLAN
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
De@Noo, Flem and others.. Next time I make it along to one of these nights I'll try and meet up with you all beforehand so we can find out who's who Smile Only came to this one as a last minute thing.

Oh, and just out of interest who belongs to these two cars?
http://www.luc1d.net/other/drift_jan_05/sprinters/ Img_5250.jpg
http://www.luc1d.net/other/drift_jan_05/sprinters/ Img_5253.jpg
The green one I remember seeing at some Dyno Days some years back I think?
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats me in the first pic lucid. And the 2nd pic is Will's car or (AE86Boy) on here. And before you ask, no Im not running an EJ20 Embarassed Car had problems that night, had to run off-boost.

[Updated on: Sun, 30 January 2005 06:36]

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Flem wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 16:24

i might have to bring some tools along for u guys and a set of long sleeve welding gloves air comp and gene i wonder if itll fit in the 40s cruiser .... next meet is up soon and were starting on our corona ......

Hey Flem, I didn't get to meet you on the night, but I'm assuming you were one of the guys talking to Des or Garth throughout?

We take a compressor with us, but the problem is that the power at the track is generally used for the food shop and if we plug in a double adaptor or something, we get about 1 volt out of it!

I'm gonna have a chat to Geoff next time just to see what he has planned for the place regarding power, lighting and fixing that god dam driveway.
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Boys!

Those are some really good pix Lucid! Awesome job!!

Im Will, the new owner of the Green sprinter, i guess the old owner would die if he saw it now... i mean not that ive killed it but.... but yeah... just at the way its driven. and it needs a new turbo....
Boys I need suggestions on my Tarbo Situation..
remember that atm it is still driveable
so should I save my pennies and try and source a HKS GTRS or try and find a BBT28 or stock s14 t28 or even rebuild mine?

I pretty much regret taking it out drifting (pretty Irresponsible of me) being that its the only car in the family now...
But Yeah I would prefer to try and save for the GTRS instead of replacing it with a stock unit to only to have it blow in a few months again.
So yeah Ideas guys?

looks like im not gonna be seeing any kinda track events for a while or atleast til we get a second car..

anyways Im gonna stop thinking about it... its depressing. Crying or Very Sad

Hey Was Hellagoodfun though! Very Happy
Again Awesome job with the Pix Lucid!!!

Remiond me to try and get the footage coppied from my mate Camera too.
Cheers Will.
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my ingels is Goob! Laughing Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will, if I was you, I would source a cheap replacement (S14) tarbo for now, and put on a decent boost controller. S14 turbo's don't generally like running 24psi!

Then, save for a new car for Marie, THEN buy the GTRS!

Sucks to hear that you're not gonna be reprazentin' for a while Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah seems like the wise thing to do..

but then again im not known for makin wise decisions!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
hmmm yeah didnt help that my boost gauge stopped workin
ive already got a good boost controller... (avcr) picked it up thursday night didnt get time to fit it friday so yeah.. stoopid stoopid stoopid stoopid (pounding face on desk repeatedly)
but you seem like a wise man Slut, I will consider your advice... hold on a sec! do you know of any other wise men that call themselves slut!?!?! your advice has been disregarded due to personal character flaws that have recently been brought to my attention... ie Slut.
Razz
yeah seems like your right aside if i try to save for gtrs it will be 10yrs before a see it.
bills bills bills. YAY!!!
for those of you living at home... STAY ASLONG AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!!!! its cheaper.. lets you work on your pride and joy with minimal financial dfiiculties as possible.. do we really need mobile fones????
man im depressed... ZOLOFT here i come!!!
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree with that dirty slut over there.

Will mines an s14 unit 1997, re-conditioned in 2003. I ran it on 17-18psi for 5months and then got it tuned at 13psi to make 155rwkw. And its fine. Forget the turbo, worry about your pistons at +18psi!

all 200sx aus spec turbo's are t28's and all jap spec ones are bbt28. So you could look for a 2nd hand s15 unit from japan and your set.

Otherwise just go with the regular non ball bearing like I have.. they aint that expensive 2nd hand.

Or 3rd and best option. Find a granny who drives a 200sx and convice her she has this 'damn fangled device' sitting on her engine that is making it less economic and offer to do the labour to take it off for free. Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 11:43

hey archy boy

http://www.luc1d.net/other/drift_jan_05/sprinters/Img_5318.jpg

hows that mate? Twisted Evil Wink

AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trust you to cum up with ways to rip off poor ol grannies!
I guess thats how you got your Turbo???
MFX_AE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,

Yeah it was a good evening/night good to put some faces to the names...

http://www.luc1d.net/other/drift_jan_05/Img_5240.jpg

LOL, that was my mates front bar, he ripped it off his 180sx in the 1st session.

I had to bail early cause my mate in the 180 had a accident with another 180.
The MFX 180sx got away with only some light rear bar dammage but the other 180sx in question (Sways B/F Ziggy) snapped a stering arm & had some pretty nasty guard damage, but nothing a pit stop in the good old MFX garage dindnt fix though.

Dave
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optushome.com.au/creed01/sig.jpg

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 23:12

http://members.optushome.com.au/creed01/sig.jpg

Very Happy

Nice. Very nice.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sun, 30 January 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh FUCK YES !!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

*finally gets home after complete exhaustion*

i think my car is sick of me driving it !!

Lucid, absolute top photos dude, did i meet you? Sorry if i did, and couldn't remember you, i had a whole array of people i saw from owners of my previous cars to people i seen once on the street to my damn next door neighbour and his dad! LMAO!! but they all enjoyed it so that is the main thing!

Good stuff boys, yeah the full Ibis D run (minus Will - stop churning those tyres up you girlie man!! Twisted Evil) was superb, at one point i was on the end and was trying not to muck it up on the long corner, following everyones tracks - mad fun!!~!!!

would love some more photos/videoage.

I asked some crowd member if they'd been there all night but each had a different story as to not haveing much footage.

Neko - you're a lifesaver! you should be the official Ibis crew repair chic on site. Pure excellence Very Happy

I didn't know Zigg's car was the 180 with the damage! SHIERT!!!

De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Mon, 31 January 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 16:52

De@Noo, Flem and others.. Next time I make it along to one of these nights I'll try and meet up with you all beforehand so we can find out who's who Smile Only came to this one as a last minute thing.

Oh, and just out of interest who belongs to these two cars?
http://www.luc1d.net/other/drift_jan_05/sprinters/ Img_5250.jpg
http://www.luc1d.net/other/drift_jan_05/sprinters/ Img_5253.jpg
The green one I remember seeing at some Dyno Days some years back I think?

well if u are going to the drags on the 16th i shall see u there Very Happy
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Mon, 31 January 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One more thing - There's 4 spots left for 11/2/05 so get cracking!
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Mon, 31 January 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOOOOOO!!!

Ohwell boys Hopefully i'll get some good footage on the night.
Have Fun!!!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Mon, 31 January 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just booked, so did Drew.

Will ........ COME ON!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST DO IT!!!!!!!!
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Mon, 31 January 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man.....

Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad
Ive had a little chat with the Mrs and the car is not a priority at this point...

gotta get her a car 1st and then pay some bills that ive managed to avoid or ignore for too long.. so till i get that sorted my hands r tied. Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

you know I cant wait to get back at it.
but
Well
thats the way life goes.
friggin

Will: not happy Jan.
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Mon, 31 January 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Neko - you're a lifesaver! you should be the official Ibis crew repair chic on site. Pure excellence

Lol, im flattered Des, but i cant take all the credit, it was Daves idea to come see if you needed a hand, we actually thought we had some self tappers or screws ( which would have been more of a help) but we didnt, only the drill, but zip ties are the way to go!

Thats what jeffs bar was held together with before he smashed it to smithereens, and thats what we put ziggys lip back on with just after we'd helped you... tough as !

But more than happy to be of service.. anytime Very Happy Very Happy

And good to put names to faces too ( found out bathurst91 is a kid like me, not a grumpy old man that i thought he was when i got into an argument with him on my first night on these forums Razz ) but it was a shame we kept being kicked out of the pits so we couldnt socialse more Sad

Makes me ansty, i wanna get my 86 out there too...

Keni ^-^

p.s i heard oron is being shut down.. in about 2 - 3 years.. anyone know if this is true?
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Mon, 31 January 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 21:37

Arch wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 11:43

hey archy boy

http://www.luc1d.net/other/drift_jan_05/sprinters/Img_5318.jpg

hows that mate? Twisted Evil Wink

awesome garth! ive added it to my collection Smile
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Mon, 31 January 2005 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Tue, 01 February 2005 00:28

i heard oron is being shut down.. in about 2 - 3 years.. anyone know if this is true?

yeah its true, not sure when though, but somewhere in the 2-3 year bracket sounds right. Will let u know if i find out what year/month for sure.
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Tue, 01 February 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stupid Uni farken summer school Mad

Im missing a lot.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Tue, 01 February 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn! I hate that i missed this one, but i will try to go to the one on the 11th of feb.
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Thu, 03 February 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anybody know the guys in the car park filming cars doing burn outs? the two cars thats crashed one had a rb20t engineered corect ?the one that didnt break the controll arm .
MFX_AE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Fri, 04 February 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah the 180sx with the RB25DET is my Biz partner, thats a pic of his front bar 1/2 way through the thread.

Y is that ?

Dave

Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Fri, 04 February 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i ahd a quick chat to him hes pretty cool i payed close attntion to the top cooler piping and the radiator its only got room for a beees dik . top conversion otherwise
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Fri, 04 February 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol, does anyone remeber when the commentator got everyone to stand up and look at the (was it a?) brown rolla paddy bashing thru the dirt to pull up at the carpark? He said the police had already been called... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Flem
Regular

May 2002
Re: Twilight Drift at Oran Park 28/01/05 Sat, 05 February 2005 00:12 Go to previous message
now that part was hell funny
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI - Easter Event
Next Topic:(EOI) Toymods Kart Team??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 15:42:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011686086654663 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.