Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Sat, 29 January 2005 13:35 Go to next message
now this is a first for me. I have been abused by other drivers,nearly been in a fight with another driver,tailgated heaps and had dickheads wanting to race me at lights,but I have NEVER up until now had cans thrown at my car.Shocked driving along bridge street before. I was behind a Commodore at the lights and there was a Magna next to them. Light goes green and the both take off, the Magna pretty much beat the Commodore, then they (Commodore) slowed right down too 50km/h in the right lane and me about 100 metres away from them when they slowed caught up to them while doing 60km/h.at this point the where throw cans at parked cars. I don't know what I did but they started too throw CANS at my car Shocked . I mean seriously what a bunch of Fuckheads! Maybe they were pissed that they got beat by a Magna. Luckly for me I only had to put up with it for a couple seconds as I turned off. what a bunch of retarts
  Send a private message to this user    
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Sat, 29 January 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, must just be the type of car ( not to steriotype ) but ive had shit thrown at my car from a commonwhore before too.. when i first got on my P's my first car was a 91 rolla hatch and they pulled up beside us at a set of lights and my little brother and sister in the back looked at them, and they in the commo started acting all hard, shouting out shit, so my sister laughed ( stupid, i know) next thing i know they threw a metal pole from out their window at my car, im lucky it hit the metal around the top of the window else it would have shattered the window, they then proceeded to chase us all through glenmore park ( anyone who knows it will know its just a huge twisty windy road) and tried to shunt us out into oncoming traffic.. although heres how smart they were, we ended up losing them by me indicating left and swinging out left at a roundabout, but then sharply turning back into the roundabout and going in the opposite direction, they were too slow and turned up the street so we took off then went all the back ways we could, with the lights off... fuuuck, way to learn defensive driving when you just get your p's eh..

i feel for you man (flashbacks) did you do anything about it?

me being a little 17 yr old chick at the time( now i feel old), i didnt think i really stood a chance against drunk yobbo full huge teenager guys... you should have shown them what for... any damage to your car? some people just have no respect.. and i agree, i think its just coz they were cut you beat them...

Neko ^-^
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Sat, 29 January 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 00:50

Man, must just be the type of car ( not to steriotype ) but ive had shit thrown at my car from a commonwhore before too.. when i first got on my P's my first car was a 91 rolla hatch and they pulled up beside us at a set of lights and my little brother and sister in the back looked at them, and they in the commo started acting all hard, shouting out shit, so my sister laughed ( stupid, i know) next thing i know they threw a metal pole from out their window at my car, im lucky it hit the metal around the top of the window else it would have shattered the window, they then proceeded to chase us all through glenmore park ( anyone who knows it will know its just a huge twisty windy road) and tried to shunt us out into oncoming traffic.. although heres how smart they were, we ended up losing them by me indicating left and swinging out left at a roundabout, but then sharply turning back into the roundabout and going in the opposite direction, they were too slow and turned up the street so we took off then went all the back ways we could, with the lights off... fuuuck, way to learn defensive driving when you just get your p's eh..

i feel for you man (flashbacks) did you do anything about it?

me being a little 17 yr old chick at the time( now i feel old), i didnt think i really stood a chance against drunk yobbo full huge teenager guys... you should have shown them what for... any damage to your car? some people just have no respect.. and i agree, i think its just coz they were cut you beat them...

Neko ^-^

Na, I never raced them. I was behind them when they raced the Magna. My cars an 89 Camry. no Damage done to the Camry (thank fuck). I just flipped them off and told them they where all fuckwits!(don't know wether they heard or not) when they started throwing shit and going on. I think old matey in the Magna may have stired them a bit as he fliped them off when he got in front, there was few burbon cans getting thrown about I know that much. It just seems strange they start thrown shit at other peoples cars(even parked cars where getting shit thrown at them?).I really like driving around in my Camry (I know, it's a Camry) but still theres no to do shit like that.

Stuff that, I think your storys like a thousand times worse then mine Shocked . It would be very scary that, Morons No No No the main thing is you and your sister and brother didn't get hurt. very scarry

I should stop stereotyping myself but it just seems strange that nearly every act of stupidity on the road seems too be from people in Commodores.

Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Sat, 29 January 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
take number plate report to the cops.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Sat, 29 January 2005 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was going too, but I totally forgot the number plate after I turned off from the dickhead show Mad . there was two people walking down the street hopefully they'll report it with dickheads number plate, I'm kicking myself for forgetting. People like that should not be on our roads.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Sat, 29 January 2005 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuk that makes me angry Evil or Very Mad i get in the same situations sometimes and i wish i owned a total piece of crap worse then there bombadore or falcondore so i could just run my car into them and totally fuk them up, once i was in the same situation and i got in front of them and i own a st162 with sunroof so i opened up the sunroof and started hurling shit out of it at them high in the air as to hit them not me Smile thats wat i love bout the sunroof Evil or Very Mad. so tip of the day is to always have some pieces of crap lying bout in the car ready to hurl at a car full of wankers
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Sat, 29 January 2005 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jorrs wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 02:18

fuk that makes me angry Evil or Very Mad i get in the same situations sometimes and i wish i owned a total piece of crap worse then there bombadore or falcondore so i could just run my car into them and totally fuk them up, once i was in the same situation and i got in front of them and i own a st162 with sunroof so i opened up the sunroof and started hurling shit out of it at them high in the air as to hit them not me Smile thats wat i love bout the sunroof Evil or Very Mad. so tip of the day is to always have some pieces of crap lying bout in the car ready to hurl at a car full of wankers

I think it's a good tip myself. Razz I was thinking the same when it happened.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Sat, 29 January 2005 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look at my avatar pos! lol, though the closest i have gotten to ppl throwing shit at my car is when ppl use it as a rubbish bin in carparks! grr!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Sat, 29 January 2005 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dust wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 03:03

look at my avatar pos! lol, though the closest i have gotten to ppl throwing shit at my car is when ppl use it as a rubbish bin in carparks! grr!

I know how you feel their, People used to do that to me when I had the WB Holden ute. No No No I guess people are too lazy too walk too a bin or something
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Sat, 29 January 2005 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its worse when u dont see it in there and then it flies out and hits someone car when u are driving along lol. Happened once, I always check now.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Sat, 29 January 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mick: you live in Toowoomba - it's full of bogan nutbags who are all related - obvous by the lack of grey matter up top.

they'r usually quite stupid so you can usually keep them taunting you while you drive right up to the police station in Hume street.

I used to live up there while playing at being a student at USQ (when it was UCSQ) - i had one bunch of bogans out of their car harrass me in carpark at the Gladstone hotel, unfortunately for them, my punk/gothic mates from Uni (mostly gay drama students) came out to dis them but the rev heads ran off thinking they were about to get smashed by a bunch of weirdo's with strange hair, shoes, peircings and makeup.

... was fuken hilarious .. having some poncy gay drama student yelling out "...come back and let me slap you like a fag" and these checkshirt wankers running off like they were about to raped with a doc martin boot.
IronWanker
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Sun, 30 January 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had a similar thing happen about 6 years back in Maddington - bunch of bogans wolf whistling etc at my mates sister. Took off in the skyline, gave them the bird + tyrescreech and they followed us through traffic, pulled up behind us at some lights and got out, tried to get in the car etc (god bless central) and ended up trying to kick the door in.

Gave the plate to the Armadale cops, who would have been ruthless as always.

People are dickheads.
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Sun, 30 January 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hate idiots in commodores and falcons.
on aus. day was on my way to go washt the car when a red p plater in an xf falcon decided he wanted to tailgate me. at the time i was going about 65 in a 60 zone but when they started tailgating me i went dead on 60. get to a twq lane roundabout and the passenger starts yelling at me 'whats your problem?' just ignored the idiot the car wah is on the corner of the roundabout so just went in there and waited to wash the car. didnt realise they had pulled over further up the road and all 5 of the guys in the car got out and the passenger walked up to the car saying 'whats your problem?' just said 'dont have one do you?' and then hedecided to act all ahrd in front of his mates saying' i wanna hit you' the car wash guy just said to him 'if you dont leave ill ring police i have your rego. they took off as soon as they behard that'

typical bogans though. XF falcon full of blokes red p plater wearing tooheys new shirt and one hell of an ugly mofo
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Sun, 30 January 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=thechuckster wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 10:40]Mick: you live in Toowoomba - it's full of bogan nutbags who are all related - obvous by the lack of grey matter up top.quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing thats the best descripiton I have ever heard about Toowoomba people! I hate the place. Hopefully one day I won't live here any more. Too many wankers up here. The place is pretty much druged fucked now.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Sun, 30 January 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should of lost control and rammed the fuck outta their car and stated after the accident that you had multiple cans thrown at your car by the occupants in the other ca resulkting in loss of control
the fun that would of brought on those commonwhore crew
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Mon, 31 January 2005 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is the only time I have had anything thrown at me.....

I was in my Girlfriends car heading to the shops at around 10:30pm. I was just waiting at a red light minding my own business when I heard two loud bangs on the passenger side of the car. I looked across to see a white swift GTI speeding off and egg all up the window of the passenger side of the car.

I thought F$&K it, I will catch up and at least get their number plate. These toss-wads were doing about 120km/h in an 80 zone and my girlfriends 4AC powered AE82 was struggling to catch up, but I knew a few sets of lights were coming up and they would have to get stopped at one. Came into view of the first set and it was green and I saw them flying through it, then they disappeared over the crest out of sight, about 10 seconds later they were pulled over on the side of the road and another car was just pulling up in front of them (a wagon of some sort).

As I drove up I thought this could possibly turn into 2 car loads of wankers vs me so I rolled past to suss out the situation only to see the front of the swift badly smashed in and coolant pissing out everywhere. As I pulled up in front of the second car the swift went speeding off again and another car just pulled up (a VX commodore).

Turns out the swift had egged the other two cars prior to mine being egged, with one car having the passenger hit in the face with an egg because they had the window down. This guy had been following the swift and said as they went throught the lights a large dog ran out onto the road and the swift hit it without getting a chance to hit the brakes (hence the damage I saw, poor dog ).

Anyway, the swift didn't get far with no coolant as I saw it on the side of the road while I was on my way to work the next day. The swift was covered in eggs and dirt, someone must have gone and bought several cartons of eggs and had a good time trashing the car. The swift idiots got a dead engine and probably stuffed paint .

The two eggs that hit my girlfriends car chipped the paint in the shape of semi circles which I was not happy about. I am glad that I wasn't in my car though as I would have caught the car in no time flat and then uncontollable anger would have forced me to cause them great harm.

Oh yeah, it turned out after we called the cops and gave details etc, that the car had 4 x 18 year old girls on board. I bet they won't go egging again.

F&*Kwits drive all sorts of cars.........
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Mon, 31 January 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Sun, 30 January 2005 10:40

... was fuken hilarious .. having some poncy gay drama student yelling out "...come back and let me slap you like a fag" and these checkshirt wankers running off like they were about to raped with a doc martin boot.

gold!
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Mon, 31 January 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eh you guys should move to tassie, we have probably the finest bogans in the world here.

A few years ago 13 of these bogans started hitting my friends car at a new years party, And my friend didn't like that so he stood up to them, and i had to be ready to back him up if anything happened. Yep something happened, my friend might of mouthed off abit more then he should have. Next thing i know it's in all in brawl, i somehow managed to poke one of the bogans in the eye as i found my finger in his eye socket as i got slamemd into the fence. Then all 13 of the low lifes are piled on top of me, one breaks his beer bottle and stabs me in the ribs, my friend has run off and copped a thougough hiding aswell.

Next thing i know the cops are here pulling all the bogans off me and arresting them, Good thing i knew the cop, he was real ruff on the bogans and just tellin me to dissapear. I got up and acted like "is that all you guys can muster up? pathetic" and my favorite as i was leaving "shake this" while having my hand on my cruch. (from american pie)

Anyway relized i was pissing blood out the side of my ribs plus a few broken ribs had to stay in bed for a few months after that, too painful to move.

I win!
Daemon
Regular

May 2004
Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Mon, 31 January 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well just be lucky guys. Over here in NZ this thing even has a name. "bottling" is so common its not funny. Even last night as we sleeped in the car park before the drags, our car was bottled! We didnt say anything to anyone or even have a flash car Smile Lucky there was no damage as they mostly hit the strong points.

My mates cars have been bottled and ive seen over 10 cars bottled or had bottles thrown at (some idiots dont understand the concept of throwing from a moving car Laughing)
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Dickheads throwing cans at other cars, Guess what sort of car they drove??? Mon, 31 January 2005 07:18 Go to previous message
Eggs is one thing but cans, fucking commodore drivers, were they beer cans out of interest?

Though i think my quiet suburb of Melb is turning that way, only last night was i sitting at the front of the house where i hear a female yelling obscenities down the street at some1 who waqs obviously her mother, they went along the lines of "you whore go get fucked you can stick it up your arse, and you think i am going to pay you board while you got that cockhead living there for free when he has his own house you can go get fucked you maggot bitch, fucking slut", and it kinda repeats itself.
Classy really

[Updated on: Mon, 31 January 2005 07:24]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:18RG celica at wreckers!
Next Topic:RANT: Drunk arsehole in park
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 19:47:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051419734954834 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.